Creed of Honor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan based around artwork, gaming, and much much more.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Make sure to find our chatbox, and catch the live stream! ~RQ

Let's get an RP going! Characters!

Go down 
+4
ookaminami
Draconor
Poppy Bill
Azk
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Azk

Azk

Honor : 10667

Let's get an RP going! Characters! Empty
PostSubject: Let's get an RP going! Characters!   Let's get an RP going! Characters! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 6:30 am

What would you say if I were to tell you monsters now roamed the world? That the world is on the edge of abyss? That evil forces are attempting to resurrect an ancient power? That the last heroes' strength has been completely and utterly exhausted and that he has been captured and imprisoned by the enemy?

That all life on our world is on the verge of destruction?

What would you say if I told you how this world could be saved? Even if it meant trusting a race you fear and hate?

Would you help?

Hey guys, I think we should get an RP going for some fun, this is just a concept at the moment, but I'm hoping we can make something unique if people are interested.
I'm going to attempt to make it very story-driven with epic fights against huge monsters- think Shadow of the Collussus. Complete custom weapons which you have to forge with materials you gather and buy. And hopefully enough people to allow PvP action and arenas and stuff with prizes.
Anyways, it all depends on whether you guys would be interested in having a go at it or not, I have most of the ideas for it (I'm not going to reveal much yet though) so it can start whenever enough people have signed up.

To sign up for it, simply just fill in this sheet and delete the bracketed parts:
Code:
[b]Name (can be whatever you want so long as it isn't explicit/idiotic):[/b]
[b]Gender (Male/Female... no transexuals kthnx):[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Appearance (Just your characters physical features, don't write anything about armour or weapons in this section. So say eye colour, hair colour, hair style, height, width,  musculature, etc. Try not to be ridiculous about it.):[/b]

[b]Weapon: (weapons within this RP are all custom-made by the RPer, so leave this category empty for now, creation of a weapon will be one of the first events in the RP)[/b]
[b]Armour: (simply specify Light or Heavy. These will affect the amount of hits you can take before getting knocked out, the agility that you have, the speed you can move your weapon at and your ability to dodge/parry)[/b]

[b]Brief history of your character: (where they come from and what their personality is, don't go on about previous exploits, none of you are heroes... yet)[/b]

If no one really wants to that's alright as well, I'll leave it in my head for another time and place =p

Last edited by Azk on Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Poppy Bill

Poppy Bill

Honor : 11443

PostSubject: Re: Let's get an RP going! Characters!   Let's get an RP going! Characters! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 1:09 pm

Name: Grokk
Appearance: Stands around six feet tall, has a muscular build. Wears a slight cowl that only covers his mouth and nose. His eyes are a faint yellow, and is completely bald. Wears a red robe most of the time.
Weapon: N/A
Armour: Heavy
Brief history of your character: Grokk is a golem, created a little over three years ago by a group seeking to combat the monster threat. Unfortunately, Grokk's creators (and the group itself) were destroyed before they had the chance to unleash the golem. Since that day, Grokk has wandered the lands, seeking a way to fulfill his purpose. His chance comes when he is approached by a mysterious stranger who asks him a simple question...

Since Grokk was created with one purpose in mind, he can seem single-minded at times. He is rather impatient, and gets irritated easily.
Back to top Go down
Draconor

Draconor

Honor : 11550

PostSubject: Re: Let's get an RP going! Characters!   Let's get an RP going! Characters! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 4:42 pm

Name: Aritahl Elandrad
Appearance: Has a scar down the left side of his face and his eyes are deep blue. Chiseled face and body and rough from living in the wilderness for years.
Weapon:
History: Was raised in a small village on the forefront of the onslaught of evil monsters and has seen his fair share of battle. Led a band of refugees out of the burning village and into the wilderness, searching for shelter only to have half of the people disappear, along with his own mother, brother and sister. Upon finding refuge for the other members of the village he set out to try to find the others and vowed he would find them and binded himself to their safety by scarring his left eye and cheek.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's get an RP going! Characters!   Let's get an RP going! Characters! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 5:08 pm

Name: Blob
Appearance: grey eyes, straight black hair, 6 feet tall, heavily muscled, dark tan skin

Weapon:
Armour: heavy

Brief history of your character: not much is know about were he is from exept they like maple syrup alot there. he is an expert blacksmith
Back to top Go down
ookaminami

ookaminami

Honor : 20583

PostSubject: Re: Let's get an RP going! Characters!   Let's get an RP going! Characters! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 8:05 pm

Name: Astra
Appearance: 5”6’, light brown hair, blue-gray eyes, not very muscular looking.
Armor: Light
Brief history of your character: Astra grew up in a large city where many people from the surrounding villages took shelter. The monsters were a constant threat, so she was taught how to fight and heal at an early age. Astra is outgoing, trusting, and kind, but sometimes a little impatient.
Back to top Go down
Azk

Azk

PostSubject: Re: Let's get an RP going! Characters!   Let's get an RP going! Characters! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 5:42 am

I'll leave signups up for the weekend, after that we'll start :)
Back to top Go down
Arata
Creative
Creative
Arata

Honor : 11282

PostSubject: Re: Let's get an RP going! Characters!   Let's get an RP going! Characters! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 9:15 pm

Name: Mazeru
Appearance: 5"9'. Fair skin. Has a fit, lean build, though fairly well toned muscles for his age. Has dark greyish-white hair, with topaz-ish/bronze-ish colored eyes. He has a birthmark that takes the shape of a thorned vine that bends and curves all around the left side of his lower back and wraps around a little onto his front.
Armor: Light
Brief history of your character: Mazeru was left in the middle of a small village, only to be found by a newly wed couple by the names of Soren and Arya, the two working in trading fish from the river. Mazeru is half human, half Magnus (a mix between a demon and an angel), and his real parents are unknown. He is soft-spoken, pretty shy around others unless he knows them well. However, despite his quiet nature, he can be quite social with friends, as well as very serious and assertive when he believes in something.
Back to top Go down
Zevandir

Zevandir

Honor : 10263

PostSubject: Re: Let's get an RP going! Characters!   Let's get an RP going! Characters! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 9:49 pm

Name: Nenshou Kaen
Appearance: Average height, bout 6ft, lightly but strongly muscled, quite slim with almost gothic blonde hair, grey-blue eyes, lacking most colour, quite darkly tanned, looks relatively young, hard, cold face.

Weapon:
Armour: Light

Comes from an acamdemy, doesn’t remember much of his past before he was taken in by the academy, however, they kicked him out when he was 13, and he lived in the wild fro 10 yrs. Has a fiery temperament, quick to anger and fight, ruthless and cruel, but not totally without compassion, tis just hidden very deep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's get an RP going! Characters!   Let's get an RP going! Characters! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 12:18 am

Name:Aethaor Rathcorn
Appearance:6 and a half foot(going out on a limb here) elf, brown hair, fairly muscular and slim, pale skin, with dark green eyes with a friendly look in his face, but stern when at attention.
Weapon:
Armour: Light
Brief history of your character: Aethaor was known in his younger years as wandering through the woods as often as he could. During his lessons, however, he was the most well-behaving student. After enrolled in the army at the tender age of 15, he got a reputation of a great leader.
Back to top Go down
Zevandir

Zevandir

Honor : 10263

PostSubject: Re: Let's get an RP going! Characters!   Let's get an RP going! Characters! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 9:13 pm

we starting now azk? nice story btw, the top new bit.
Back to top Go down
Azk

Azk

PostSubject: Re: Let's get an RP going! Characters!   Let's get an RP going! Characters! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 3:02 am

Soon, need to think up a bit more first and get my head in it. Couldn't start before cause I only just finished exams. Give me a few days to prepare.
Back to top Go down
Razackie

Razackie

Honor : 10529

PostSubject: Re: Let's get an RP going! Characters!   Let's get an RP going! Characters! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 7:04 am

Can I still sign up?

EDIT: I'll just post my thing just in case

Name: Valdis
Appearance: 6'5'' Broad, Grey eyes, Dark brown short hair, well built. Quite tanned, Has a scar down his left cheek, from combat training.

Weapon:

Brief history of your character: His parents were tortured and killed in front of him at the age of 13. He lived on the streets until he was 16 and given residence in the Royal Army. He has been a footsoldier for 6 years though has never encountered real combat.

Last edited by Razackie on Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Azk

Azk

PostSubject: Re: Let's get an RP going! Characters!   Let's get an RP going! Characters! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 8:23 am

Yeah, of course Raz. Anyone can until it starts. It'll be ready soon.
Back to top Go down
xRaedqwex
Admin
Admin
xRaedqwex

Honor : 8445

PostSubject: Re: Let's get an RP going! Characters!   Let's get an RP going! Characters! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 5:19 pm

On lock. Azk, tell me if you want to still do this or not.

~RQ
Back to top Go down
https://creedohhonor.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's get an RP going! Characters!   Let's get an RP going! Characters! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's get an RP going! Characters!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Creed of Honor :: Community Zone :: Role Playing-
Jump to: