Creed of Honor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan based around artwork, gaming, and much much more.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Make sure to find our chatbox, and catch the live stream! ~RQ

Faction Leaders Discussion

Go down 
+2
Poppy Bill
/ˈiːdʒɨs/
6 posters
AuthorMessage
/ˈiːdʒɨs/
Admin
Admin
/ˈiːdʒɨs/

Honor : 12937

Faction Leaders Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Faction Leaders Discussion   Faction Leaders Discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 7:54 pm

As many of you know, Raed is working very hard on the clan RP. Part of the clan RP includes Factions. Many of you may remember Factions from the TK (and even the baby form of it from AQWK). This clan's Factions will work in a similar way except that there will be a lot more things that it will be used for.

But we've reached a decission to make. Who will lead each of these factions (There are 2)? You may discuss in this thread about who you think would make a good leader for one of the factions. Nothin is set in stone yet, so discuss to your heart's content.
Back to top Go down
Poppy Bill

Poppy Bill

Honor : 11429

PostSubject: Re: Faction Leaders Discussion   Faction Leaders Discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 10:32 pm

There are two so far, but Ryi said if people wanted more, there could be. But I think two is enough.
Back to top Go down
/ˈiːdʒɨs/
Admin
Admin
/ˈiːdʒɨs/

Honor : 12937

PostSubject: Re: Faction Leaders Discussion   Faction Leaders Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 7:40 pm

Alright, so what are your guys' thoughts about who should the two faction leaders?
Back to top Go down
Azk

Azk

Honor : 10653

PostSubject: Re: Faction Leaders Discussion   Faction Leaders Discussion I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 2:55 am

I'm thinking there's not much point in having more than 2 factions otherwise each one will have to little people in them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Faction Leaders Discussion   Faction Leaders Discussion I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 8:09 pm

I think a third faction should be input as a peacemaker between the two other factions.
Back to top Go down
ookaminami

ookaminami

Honor : 20569

PostSubject: Re: Faction Leaders Discussion   Faction Leaders Discussion I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 9:41 pm

I think that Bill would make a good faction leader because he is smart and creative.
Back to top Go down
Azk

Azk

Honor : 10653

PostSubject: Re: Faction Leaders Discussion   Faction Leaders Discussion I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 11:47 pm

Yeah, I'd agree with that, Bill seems like a good choice to me.
Back to top Go down
Razackie

Razackie

Honor : 10515

PostSubject: Re: Faction Leaders Discussion   Faction Leaders Discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 3:05 am

Yep, I agree, Bill for a faction leader.
Back to top Go down
Arata
Creative
Creative
Arata

Honor : 11268

PostSubject: Re: Faction Leaders Discussion   Faction Leaders Discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 6:36 am

Agreed :P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Faction Leaders Discussion   Faction Leaders Discussion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Faction Leaders Discussion
Page 1 of 1