Creed of Honor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan based around artwork, gaming, and much much more.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Make sure to find our chatbox, and catch the live stream! ~RQ

Chapter 1; Isolation

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Chapter 1; Isolation Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 1; Isolation   Chapter 1; Isolation I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 4:19 pm

So, some background about Mina before you read this story(Mina is my main RP character) Mina is a Tengu, and the last of her clan. She was taken in by a Dai Tengu whom lived on a different Mountain. Although Shouta (the Dai Tengu) kept her company, along with her Black Bird companion Tsuneo, she longed to be surrounded by people who loved her. She still has bits and pieces of memory from when she was a little girl, playing with all of her friends and family before they were all assassinated.

Mina stepped out of her small cottage and looked up to the empty sky that lay between bamboo shoots. She sighed and walked towards the edge of the clearing of her home and sat down on a mossy log. Looking out the the deep parts of the forest in front of her, she become illusioned in the dancing shades of green of the bamboo. Memorized in it's beauty, she stood up from the log and paced slowly back towards her wooden home. "Just like how it used to be.." She whispered softly.

Dashing towards the heavily wooded bamboo forest, she jumped into the air and become a black bird; soaring into the crowded space, while leaving her markless silk robe behind her. Flying at a hastened speed, her yellow eyes perceived everything around her, and with just a glance, she was filled with the memories of when 'they' were still with her. Jeering to the left, she came to a thinner opening in the forest where a calm brooke quietly passed through. She stopped abruptly at the edge of the creek and ducked her head down into the cooling waters. After a few moments of being submerged in the water, she took her head out and turned back to the bamboo. Hearing the echoing laughter of her childhood, her eyes were brimmed with tears. "They're gone now.. I'm by myself, so what's the use of remembering?" She inwardly sighed shook her head.

Spreading her wings in preparation for flight, Mina launched herself into the deep Bamboo once again. Knowing every part of the forest by heart, which she was able to become acquainted with during her six year isolation, she dipped low near the floor of the thicket and brought herself to the mountain pass. Looking at the passing, and few dead bamboo leaves, she aggressively flew onwards towards her cottage. Approaching the burn off where her hut lay, she tucked into a mid-air somersault and transformed back into her human form. Picking up her silk robe, she walked back to her home with the two seals on her back facing the bamboo forest, and all was still again.
Back to top Go down
Poppy Bill

Poppy Bill

Honor : 11373

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1; Isolation   Chapter 1; Isolation I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 4:25 pm

Wow! That was great! Write moar, plz. I am teh intrigued!
Back to top Go down
Azk

Azk

Honor : 10597

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1; Isolation   Chapter 1; Isolation I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 7:40 pm

Yeah, would love to see some more of this :o
Back to top Go down
ookaminami

ookaminami

Honor : 20513

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1; Isolation   Chapter 1; Isolation I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 9:43 pm

That was cool, I would like to read more. =)
Back to top Go down
Arata
Creative
Creative
Arata

Honor : 11212

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1; Isolation   Chapter 1; Isolation I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 10:16 pm

Very good! I'm definitely interested XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1; Isolation   Chapter 1; Isolation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 1; Isolation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Creed of Honor :: Community Zone :: Legends and Lore-
Jump to: