Creed of Honor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan based around artwork, gaming, and much much more.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Make sure to find our chatbox, and catch the live stream! ~RQ

Demonic Hordes (Characters)

Go down 
+4
Poppy Bill
Arata
ookaminami
Zevandir
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zevandir

Zevandir

Honor : 10235

Demonic Hordes (Characters) Empty
PostSubject: Demonic Hordes (Characters)   Demonic Hordes (Characters) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 11:15 pm

Yay-

The world of Lore has changed in the 200 years since the reign of King Alteon, and now the world is in the hands of his Great Grandson, a pathetic and weak King who spends his time locked in the castle, drawing aimless drawings and playing with pointless magic. The land of Lore is weak, the crops barely helping the farmers and their families to survive, never mind the population. Shadows creep across the land, bandits and evils are many, the heroes of old are all but gone, the only survivors of the Great War unwilling to pass on their secrets. The future is bleak enough, but on the horizon, beyond the shadows, a great portal can be seen. From the portal spew’s the hordes of the underworld, demonic hordes screaming their cries, great red skin and black armoury striking fear into the hearts of many.

Find the heroic texts. Protect the world of Lore. Kill the Demons. Become a Hero.

Hai guys, I maked an RP! This game will use the same posting as Ryi’s and Bill’s Rps, but with my own twist. I’m also going to try and rewrite this RP as a story when it’s finished, if anyone wants to help :p

And everyone, let’s trying something new, (but if you really don’t wanna it’s k) - not to pick on you Arata, but you make a perfect example, why not try being a big, bulky guy with fire stuff? Just a suggestion btw.

Basic rules guys, three activities per turn, excluding equipping, and I cannot stress enough (although looking at the other RP’s, you should be right) all your moves are ‘attempt’ to move/kill, not ‘definitely’ move/kill. Such as-

Bob:

I walk to behind Bill
I stab Bill
Bill is dead
NO!

Bob:

I attempt to creep up on Bill,
If I succeed, I attempt to stab and kill him with my knife, aiming for the kidney.
If I succeed, I flee the area, if I do not kill or injure him, I draw my broadsword and attack.
YES!

So if you wanna join- post this (Thanks ryi)

Forum Name:
Character Name:
Class: (Make up any class you wish.)
Class description: (Tell me what this class does, its pros, and its cons.)
Character description: (put as much as you can, it will affect your experience in this RP)

Post this at the end of each turn please-
Character Name:
Alignment: (put neutral for now)
Primary Weapon: (Put none for now)
Secondary Weapon: (Put none for now)
Armour: (Put none for now)
Storage:(none for now)

People who wanna play (I reckon 8 max, or start on Friday if we don’t get 8, but if it is less than 5, we’ll wait until there are 5 people playing) -

Nami,
Arata,
Bill,
FF,
Drac,
Blobo,

Okay, reviving of this RP is in progress, I have edited this post to include the map section, which details where everyone is (I will edit and update it in when I post new RP posts. Also, the player’s list has been updated (above), if you want out, post and say so, if you want to join post and say so, if you want to say post and say so, get the idea? K cools.

Map- (Somebody edit the post and put a map of Lore in there :D)

Last edited by Zevandir on Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:18 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
ookaminami

ookaminami

Honor : 20555

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Hordes (Characters)   Demonic Hordes (Characters) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 12:36 am

Forum Name: Ookaminami
Character Name: Astra
Class: Assassin
Class description: Assassin kill political and military figures for large sums of money. They are very stealthy and take out their opponents before they are even noticed. Like thieves they are able to use many different weapons with ease, but unlike thieves assassins can hold their own in one vs. one or one vs. many fights. Assassins trust very few people and have a very short lifespan. Many of them are killed on the job if they are not careful.
Character description: 5'5" with light blond hair kept in a pony tail, gray eyes, and fair skin. She is 20 years old and doesn't smile. Astra wears a black hood, cloak, and armor. She was raised by her parents and her family was and is quite wealthy. Both of Astra's parents were assassins, and she never thought of being anything else. She was mainly trained by her father, and is able to use almost any weapon. Astra now lives by herself and already has quite a bit of money from doing jobs over the past six years. Unrest and upheaval is great for business.
Alignment:neutral
Primary Weapon:none
Secondary Weapon:none
Armor:none
storage:none
Back to top Go down
Arata
Creative
Creative
Arata

Honor : 11254

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Hordes (Characters)   Demonic Hordes (Characters) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 6:37 pm

Forum Name: Arata
Character Name: Asura Kusari
Class: Reaper Magnus
Class description: A Reaper Magnus is a guardian of souls and the dead, though they are not dead themselves. They are living people who were born with Death's Touch, or, the ability to interact with souls. This is signified by a mark of an Hourglass with the outline of a skull on it. When a Reaper is realized, they often train themselves in the art of Scythe Wielding, though reaping with other weapons is not unheard of. Death grants them with the task of cleaning up the souls of the dead. Because of this, Reapers specialize in combatting the undead and demons, whose souls are twisted. They can fight zombies and ghosts as well. Some Reapers choose to specialize in an element. A Reaper Magnus specializes in channeling of electricity. They are potent against undead and those weak to lightning. Being one who is affiliated with Death, Reapers are weak to light magic and can have some trouble with their opposite element. They are skilled in blocking, and are fairly strong, though they are a tad slower than most if they use a scythe, as the weapon can be large, though they are not too heavy.

Character description: Asura was born into a noble family. His parents, named Ciel and Soren, were long standing government officials of King Alteon. As a child, Asura was spoiled, but as he grew, his parents came to realize he was born with Death's Touch, when he began talking to "ghosts" and the mark beginning to appear on the small of his back.
Viewing this as a burden and a curse, they disowned Asura once he turned 15, leaving him to fend for himself out in the world. When he was 17, Asura visited by Death, who realized him as a Reaper Magnus. Asura, now 21, roams the world, vanquishing the undead and all who abhor the natural order of things, trained in the way of Scythe Wielding. Asura stands at 5'11"-6'0" ft. He has a fair musculature from fighting, and a pale complexion, with an undertone of grey. He has deep black hair that falls over a pair of stormy grey eyes, bangs ending just above his eyebrows. Asura is a fairly quiet person, having lived by himself for quite some time. He is serious most of the time, though he can lighten up sometimes, with the right people.

Alignment: Neutral
Primary Weapon: None
Secondary Weapon: None
Armour: None
Storage: None

Last edited by Arata on Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Poppy Bill

Poppy Bill

Honor : 11415

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Hordes (Characters)   Demonic Hordes (Characters) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 6:45 pm

Forum Name: Poppy Bill
Character Name: Sess'eth
Class: Illusionist
Class Description: Illusionists are mages that can alter the perceptions of others. They can make themselves appear invisible, magically influence others, summon or create light, and more. Illusionists can fool all but the strongest of willed, who can see right through their illusions. They do not use any type of offensive magic, and for this reason, Illusionists often learn how to wield a blade or some other weapon.

Character Description: Sess'eth is a Troglodyte, one of the indiginous lizardpeople hailing from the southern swamplands. Around 24 years old, he stands around 5'10'', and possesses orange, scaly skin. His face reveals his youthfulness, possessing large splashes of bright green around his eyes. He is very personable, and even in dire situations, he'll always find something to joke about. He began studying Illusion magic at a very early age, and is gifted in the art. As a hatchling, Sess'eth fled his homeland after a group of tribes rose up and wiped out his village. He seeks a new life among the humans, hoping to one day return to the peaceful swamps of the south.

Armor: None
Back to top Go down
Zevandir

Zevandir

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Hordes (Characters)   Demonic Hordes (Characters) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 9:09 pm

Anybody else wanna play?
Back to top Go down
Draconor

Draconor

Honor : 11522

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Hordes (Characters)   Demonic Hordes (Characters) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 5:38 am

Forum Name: Draconor
Character Name: Aeolar Felraith
Class: Bladesinger
Class Description: Bladesingers dedicate their lives to the sword and do so by learning a unique technique of swordplay. This unique form relies on subtlety and suprise with the bladesinger maybe drifting away from one attack to flamboyantly jumping through the air to strike the opponent. When Bladesingers fight they appear to be dancing and whispering a deathly song.

Character Description: Aeolar was mentored to a famous Bladesinger at the age of 6 after his parents died from disease. He quickly accelled at the art and quickly inherited the role of the defender of the nearest town and at his current age he is 22.

Aeolar is average height but with broad shoulders and his body is toned. With black, medium length hair and a scar from his eye to his cheek.

Armor: None
Back to top Go down
Zevandir

Zevandir

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Hordes (Characters)   Demonic Hordes (Characters) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 12:27 am

yay, thanks Drac, due to time taken for people to join, and the fact that I'm naturally impatient, I have decided to start today. If anybody else wants to join, you can at any time, coz this is my RP :p. Check the RP Forums for the gameplay post in about 5 mins, if anyone is still on :p
Back to top Go down
Frozen Fighter

Frozen Fighter

Honor : 10618

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Hordes (Characters)   Demonic Hordes (Characters) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 8:24 am

Can I join teh RP? here ish mah bio if I can:

Forum Name: Frozen Fighter
Character Name: Linus
Class: Shape Shifter
Class description: Shape Shifters are able to change their appearance into anything that they like, whether it be mythical creatures, animals, inanimate objects, plants, or even other people. They can stay transformed for as long as the situation allows. Shape Shifters are masters at camoflauge, able to hide anywhere without detection. They do not rely on mana to mantain their transformations, so they cannot use magic. Most have experience with weapons, but not to a master degree.
Character description: Linus is about 17 years old. Linus is about 6' 5" and has a slight yet semi-muscular build. His hair sits all over the place and is quite messy. It is a dark emerald color. His eyes are deep and knowing with a milky white coloring, giving the false sense that he is blind. He found out about his Shape Shifting gift when he was a young child of 7. His parents were trerrified when they came to learn this, causing them to slowly drift away from their son. Once he reached the age of 13, his parents were so appalled by his aptitude with his transformations that they abandoned him and fled the area. Linus was able to survive by transforming into things to get food, water, and money. Linus had a makeshift lance that he would use to ward off unfriendly things while he wasn't transformed, and quickly excelled at it. He will use a lance or other type of spear as a primary weapon when not transformed and will sometimes use it while transformed. He wears leather or other light armor that is brown with a green tint.
Back to top Go down
Zevandir

Zevandir

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Hordes (Characters)   Demonic Hordes (Characters) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 10:43 pm

Sure FF. Drac, post please.
Back to top Go down
Zevandir

Zevandir

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Hordes (Characters)   Demonic Hordes (Characters) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 8:33 pm

Turn 2 is up! Lets post huh?
Back to top Go down
blobman

blobman

Honor : 11126

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Hordes (Characters)   Demonic Hordes (Characters) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 6:37 pm

if i am allowed to join here is mah stuff

Forum Name: Blobman
Character Name: Lord Tyrannus
Class: dragon lord
Class description: gives ability to communicate with dragons and lesser creatures, is linked with a dragon partner. pros alot of physical power and strong magic. cons if dragon dies the partner goes a bit crazy for a while
Character description: 25 yrs old, 6'2, heavy muscular build, has bright blue eyes and dark skin and medium black hair. black plate armor with silver trim, has 3 swords i large one strapped to his back and two smaller swords on waist.and a dagger with one of the swords on his waits. large black shield with a dragon emblem on his back. not much is know about his past except he was raised by dragons until he was found by a dragon lord around the age of 7 and was taken to train with the dragon lords. also was trained by a blacksmith
Back to top Go down
Zevandir

Zevandir

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Hordes (Characters)   Demonic Hordes (Characters) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 7:14 pm

sure blobo, I'll add ya in.
Back to top Go down
Zevandir

Zevandir

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Hordes (Characters)   Demonic Hordes (Characters) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 11:10 pm

Arata, Post please :p
Back to top Go down
Arata
Creative
Creative
Arata

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Hordes (Characters)   Demonic Hordes (Characters) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 6:17 am

:o my bad, I didn't know if the next round was up. xD I'll do that now
Back to top Go down
Zevandir

Zevandir

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Hordes (Characters)   Demonic Hordes (Characters) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 7:04 am

hahaha thanks
Back to top Go down
Zevandir

Zevandir

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Hordes (Characters)   Demonic Hordes (Characters) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 6:28 pm

RP round up!
Back to top Go down
Poppy Bill

Poppy Bill

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Hordes (Characters)   Demonic Hordes (Characters) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 6:46 pm

So Kate, how do you want to approach killing the king? I can make you invisible, or trick the guards into letting you pass. I also still have the Strong Acid from the beginning of the RP if you need it.
Back to top Go down
ookaminami

ookaminami

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Hordes (Characters)   Demonic Hordes (Characters) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 10:23 pm

i think that the invisibility, or making me look like someone they trust, who has access to the king would be best.
Back to top Go down
Zevandir

Zevandir

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Hordes (Characters)   Demonic Hordes (Characters) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 12:03 am

Oi people, post in RP! :p
Back to top Go down
Arata
Creative
Creative
Arata

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Hordes (Characters)   Demonic Hordes (Characters) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 8:48 am

Who still has to post?
Back to top Go down
Poppy Bill

Poppy Bill

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Hordes (Characters)   Demonic Hordes (Characters) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:30 pm

Ookaminami and Frozen Fighter, I believe.
Back to top Go down
ookaminami

ookaminami

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Hordes (Characters)   Demonic Hordes (Characters) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 2:26 pm

Sorry, I forgot. I'm posting now.
Back to top Go down
Poppy Bill

Poppy Bill

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Hordes (Characters)   Demonic Hordes (Characters) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 10:32 pm

I had an idea for an RP not too long ago. Will there come a time in the future of Demonic Horde where characters can learn skills from one another? Like, here's an example:

Sess'eth decides to train with Aeolar Felraith. Thanks to Sess'eth's time training with the Bladesinger, Sess'eth has become a Skirmisher.

Or, other combinations could be like:

Assassin + Illusionist= Shadowstep

Bladesinger + Reaper= Soulsinger

Reaper + Shapeshifter= Twisting Death

Or something like that. It's only an idea, so you don't have to use it.
Back to top Go down
Arata
Creative
Creative
Arata

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Hordes (Characters)   Demonic Hordes (Characters) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 11:18 pm

:O That sounds pretty kewl! I like it :D
Back to top Go down
ookaminami

ookaminami

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Hordes (Characters)   Demonic Hordes (Characters) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 12:47 am

That sounds really cool. =D

Last edited by ookaminami on Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Hordes (Characters)   Demonic Hordes (Characters) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Demonic Hordes (Characters)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next