Creed of Honor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan based around artwork, gaming, and much much more.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Make sure to find our chatbox, and catch the live stream! ~RQ

New Computer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zevandir

Zevandir

Honor : 10191

New Computer Empty
PostSubject: New Computer   New Computer I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 11:21 pm

Yay! I got a new computer, it's so big! I used to have a broken laptop, broken coz i spilled Milo on the keyboard and had to rip the laptop keyboard out hahaha, and now i have this super big/awesome HP Pavillion desktop, the screen is Massive!!!!! The computer has windows 7 and Red, White and Yellow plugs, so how do i hook my xbox up to it using those plugs? I wanna play xbox on my new super massive screen :p
Back to top Go down
xRaedqwex
Admin
Admin
xRaedqwex

Honor : 8373

New Computer Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Computer   New Computer I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 11:31 pm

What kind of screen? there should be a menu button with some sort of "Input" option, where the things will be like stander or HDMI cable.

Depends on teh screen really.

~RQ
Back to top Go down
https://creedohhonor.forummotion.com
Zevandir

Zevandir

New Computer Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Computer   New Computer I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 11:52 pm

Its a HP 2310m screen, and i tried fiddling with the input, but the xbox is hooked up to the tower part of the computer lol.
Back to top Go down
xRaedqwex
Admin
Admin
xRaedqwex

Honor : 8373

New Computer Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Computer   New Computer I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 11:58 pm

Lolwut. That wont help much unless you have a program that will open up on your computer, which would require a capture card, which you have to buy :P

Try looking at your screen, if it has any plug ins. as far as i am aware, you can not make video show up connected through the tower, unless you have a capture card.

EDIT: That is strange though, that it comes with those plugs. Check the Specs and see if it has a built in capture card.

~RQ
Back to top Go down
https://creedohhonor.forummotion.com
Zevandir

Zevandir

New Computer Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Computer   New Computer I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:08 am

okie dokie, i only got it today btw :p and there were only red and white to start, the yellow was a little plug that plugged into the 6 pin and one flat pin plug thingymywut
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Computer Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Computer   New Computer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Computer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Creed of Honor :: Creed of Honor :: General Chit Chat-
Jump to: