A clan based around artwork, gaming, and much much more.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Make sure to find our chatbox, and catch the live stream! ~RQ

Share | 

Role Play Death Revival Spell Amulet +9001

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Poppy Bill

Honor : 7351

PostSubject: Role Play Death Revival Spell Amulet +9001   Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:38 pm

So...uh...the RP section...it's kinda dead, huh?

Perhaps we need a few new RP's on the scene. Echoes, Of Their Own Accord, Demonic Horde, Ryi's Legion...they all kinda be dead.

I just kinda lost interest in Echoes. Sorry about that.

Anyways, if anyone has an idea for an RP, we could list it here. Just a thought.

:P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
/ˈiːdʒɨs/
Admin
Admin

Honor : 8859

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Death Revival Spell Amulet +9001   Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:25 pm

Hrm... I gotz an idea but I'm not sure how active I can be in updating it... I'll try it just to get the RP section flowing again. It's just that I don't get home until 6pm so... ya... sorry if it fails XD (and for being so vague =p)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Poppy Bill

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Death Revival Spell Amulet +9001   Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:15 am

No prob, Aegis! This thread is for ideas for RPs, so, it's all cool. Y'know, if you needed help, you could draft someone to be like a second Dungeon Master. you would converse with him/her, then if you're busy, that person could post.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ookaminami

Honor : 16491

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Death Revival Spell Amulet +9001   Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:48 pm

making someone your second is a good idea bill because they can help you with ideas, and like you said help post if the Rp leader writer person is too busy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arata
Creative
Creative

Honor : 7189

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Death Revival Spell Amulet +9001   Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:17 pm

I really like that idea! :D And, if they are someone participating, you can deem if their round results are fair for everyone's characters, including their own!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frozen Fighter

Honor : 6554

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Death Revival Spell Amulet +9001   Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:42 pm

no, having the second person be a participant isnt a good idea, that person has the ability to help shape the RP, so it wouldnt be fair because they would be able to give themselves an advantage or give other RPers disadvantages
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arata
Creative
Creative

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Death Revival Spell Amulet +9001   Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:46 pm

That's why I said Aegis would have to go over their results. As in they would pm him their results, and he could be the judge of it. And I didn't say that the secondary person had to be in the rp, I was just saying if our only option was someone who also wanted to be in the rp, that would have to be the case, having Aegis proofread it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tholossi

Honor : 6009

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Death Revival Spell Amulet +9001   Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:54 am

Poppy Bill wrote:
Anyways, if anyone has an idea for an RP, we could list it here. Just a thought.
Somebody drops a bag of cookies and then the entire world goes into war about being the first to eat them? :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Poppy Bill

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Death Revival Spell Amulet +9001   Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:04 am

Sure, Thol. XD

Actually, that is a very possible idea. If you wanna make an RP like that (Like, just something really random and strange) then you totally can! :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arata
Creative
Creative

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Death Revival Spell Amulet +9001   Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:58 pm

That could actually be pretty fun! Just a completely goofy pointless rp, just for the sake of being random! :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Poppy Bill

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Death Revival Spell Amulet +9001   Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:33 pm

There could be the Waffle Nation, the Vanilla Cake Kingdom, the Ice Cream Nation...because the Cookie Clan was eliminated centuries ago!!! :OOOOOOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Poppy Bill

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Death Revival Spell Amulet +9001   Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:24 pm

:D We have a few new RPs on the forums nao! Here's what they are:

The Colonies: Created by Aegis. Set in a post apocalyptic world, you and your fellow survivors must learn of the old world's ways and try to survive. You must work with your survivors and make sure to keep them happy; you don't want a revolt, now do you?

Fallout: Created by Poppy Bill. Set in the post apocalyptic Mojave Wasteland, you must venture into the desert on an adventure that will ultimately decide the fate of the wasteland, and the paradise that is New Vegas.

...Because the Cookie Clan Was Eliminated Centuries Ago!: Lulz! Created by Tholossi. This is a completely random RP that is centered around the dessert nations. Can you recover the last bag of chocolate chip cookies? Love, Friendship, War, and Betrayal...oh, and cookies. Don't forget those. :P

You probably all ready know about these RPs. If anyone else has an RP idea, post it here!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Death Revival Spell Amulet +9001   

Back to top Go down

Role Play Death Revival Spell Amulet +9001
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Creed of Honor :: Community Zone :: Role Playing-
Jump to: