Creed of Honor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan based around artwork, gaming, and much much more.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Make sure to find our chatbox, and catch the live stream! ~RQ

...because the Cookie Clan was eliminated centuries ago!!! :OOOOOOO

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tholossi

Tholossi

Honor : 10093

...because the Cookie Clan was eliminated centuries ago!!! :OOOOOOO Empty
PostSubject: ...because the Cookie Clan was eliminated centuries ago!!! :OOOOOOO   ...because the Cookie Clan was eliminated centuries ago!!! :OOOOOOO I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 4:44 pm

Yayz for random goofy RPs like this one :D

Rules:
1: i dunno lol
2: Keep the readers repeating that lol i just said over and over through the entire story. Like this.
3: Watch your grammar. vvr1t1n l1k3 7h3 s3n73n(3 70 7h3 l3f7 vv1l mak3 y0u p3rAAabann3d 8D

How to post:
Post whatever you want, "of their own accord"-style. All contribution to the story is written in italics. Just name your character after your username(/me doesn't bother anything more complicated), write in third person and just post whatever your imagination comes up with.

Sometime, somewhere, someway, Tholossi drops a bag of cookies.
Back to top Go down
/ˈiːdʒɨs/
Admin
Admin
/ˈiːdʒɨs/

Honor : 12943

PostSubject: Re: ...because the Cookie Clan was eliminated centuries ago!!! :OOOOOOO   ...because the Cookie Clan was eliminated centuries ago!!! :OOOOOOO I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 7:45 pm

Waffle Nation Log - 1337

Today was a momentous day for the Waffle Nation. Right after my weekly Extreme Underwater Basket Weaving competition (which I obviously won), a herald approached me with a message bearing great news. The Cookie Clan had finally fallen. And better yet, our sources told us that they're sacred bag of cookies had been dropped somewhere in their old territory. I will be sending a search party out for to recover the bag and bring it home safely. Because of the significance of this task, I will be joining them.

Until I return,
~Aegis - The Waffle Lord
Back to top Go down
ookaminami

ookaminami

Honor : 20575

PostSubject: Re: ...because the Cookie Clan was eliminated centuries ago!!! :OOOOOOO   ...because the Cookie Clan was eliminated centuries ago!!! :OOOOOOO I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 10:31 pm

Cake Kingdom the 11th day of the second lunar cycle of the year

News reached me this evening that our once strong allies of the cookie clan have now fallen to ruin, and that a sacred bag of cookies has fallen from the sky somewhere in their former territory. I fear that the Waffle Nation lead by their fearsome Waffle Lord Aegis will go after the sacred cookies, and will obtain them and the old territory at any cost. We must keep them from obtaining the sacred cookies, and we must look for survivors. Therefore I am sending some of my most skilled warriors, and myself to the remnants of the cookie clan's territory. We shall leave as soon as the first ray of the light of dawn crests the near by hills. May the dessert gods watch over us, and keep us from harm.

~ Nami the Queen of the Cake Kingdom

Last edited by ookaminami on Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Frozen Fighter

Frozen Fighter

Honor : 10638

PostSubject: Re: ...because the Cookie Clan was eliminated centuries ago!!! :OOOOOOO   ...because the Cookie Clan was eliminated centuries ago!!! :OOOOOOO I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 12:04 am

Frozen Fighter walks through the remains of the Cookie Clan's territory. He munches on some cookies that he found on the ground a ways back, trying to figure out why anyone would leave a bag of perfectly good cookies lying on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Tholossi

Tholossi

PostSubject: Re: ...because the Cookie Clan was eliminated centuries ago!!! :OOOOOOO   ...because the Cookie Clan was eliminated centuries ago!!! :OOOOOOO I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 5:53 am

He keeps munching on them while walking around, and keeps thinking about who could have laid them there. As he walks, he passes the remnants of a building, and behind it, he sees a shady character. The shady character seems to notice Frozen Fighter, and proceeds to walk into the sunlight. Just as he gets out from the darkness and reveals himself, he points his head over to Frozen Fighter and says...
Back to top Go down
Poppy Bill

Poppy Bill

Honor : 11435

PostSubject: Re: ...because the Cookie Clan was eliminated centuries ago!!! :OOOOOOO   ...because the Cookie Clan was eliminated centuries ago!!! :OOOOOOO I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 11:46 am

"IMMA FIRIN' MAH LAZER!!!"

The shady figure fires a burst of Chocolate Ice Cream at the unsuspecting FF, knocking him over in a blast of cold, chocolaty, goodness! The shady man swoops in and grabs the cookies, then takes of for the horizon. Frozen is able to eat his way out of the Ice Cream trap (which causes him slight brainfreeze), but he is not fast enough to catch the thief.

He does, however, see the thief running toward the Crepe Country...
Back to top Go down
Tholossi

Tholossi

PostSubject: Re: ...because the Cookie Clan was eliminated centuries ago!!! :OOOOOOO   ...because the Cookie Clan was eliminated centuries ago!!! :OOOOOOO I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 8:32 am

Crepe country log - 4200
Today, we saw a shady character wearing a bag of perfect cookies from the cookie clan in the outskirts of our country. We've never heard of perfect cookies being taken away from the cookie clan before, so because of that, we've sent an army of Rick Astley's out to find him and to examine why that bag were brought outside of the cookie clan. Also, there's the rumors that the cookie clan has fallen...
We'll report back once more information is found.

Meanwhile, in the outskirts between the cookie clan's hideout and the crepe country, Godzilla keeps munching on his newly acquired bag of perfect cookies. Getting so good cookies wasn't easy, and he had to fight for it and use his special fire blast, which now fires chocolate ice cream. Getting the cold while you am a giant dragon-like thing isn't easy. And also, he isn't really that giant now. When Godzilla's get the cold, they shrink to small shady characters, which he doesn't want to be. He knows that mixing perfect cookies and milk can cure the cold, so he walks towards the crepe country since he has heard that milk is part of the recipe of crepe's, so he wants to find the source of the milk and become giant and badass again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ...because the Cookie Clan was eliminated centuries ago!!! :OOOOOOO   ...because the Cookie Clan was eliminated centuries ago!!! :OOOOOOO I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

...because the Cookie Clan was eliminated centuries ago!!! :OOOOOOO
Page 1 of 1