A clan based around artwork, gaming, and much much more.
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Make sure to find our chatbox, and catch the live stream! ~RQ

Share | 
 

 Fallout (RP)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Poppy Bill

avatar

Posts : 461
Honor : 7351
Join date : 2010-07-29
Age : 25
Location : In the Soul Cairn, harvestin' souls.

PostSubject: Fallout (RP)   Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:38 pm

Here's the first round:

Nataliya Ivanov

You don't quite know what happened, or how...or even why, for that matter.

You are a courier for the Mojave Express, a mail delivery system that was founded a few years after the nuclear fallout. You, along with your two brothers, Adrian and Makari, are responsible for delivering any packages or letters that the Express recieves. It can be rough and dangerous work sometimes, but it pays well.

A few days ago, an anonymous client contacted the Mojave Express, saying that they needed someone to deliver a package to the New Vegas Strip. It was an odd request, but you couldn't refuse the amount of caps the client promised for a safe delivery. On your way to the Strip, however, you were waylaid, and knocked unconscious. You awoke to find yourself on your knees, with your hands bound.

"You got what you were after, so pay up!" a gruff voice demanded. You shook off your grogginess to look at your attackers. The guys on the left and the right looked like tribals, Great Khans maybe. It was the guy in the middle, the one wearing a daisy suit and smoking a cigarette that took your attention.

"You're crying in the rain, pally." the middle man replied. He looked to you. "Heh. Guess who's waking up over here?" He took a few steps toward you. "Time to cash out."

"Would you get it over with?" the tribal on the left asked anxiously.

"Maybe Khans kill people without lookin' 'em in the face." the Suit man said. "But I ain't a fink, dig?"

The suit man reached into his jacket and pulled out what you had been contracted to deliver. It was a chip. Like a gambling chip, except it seemed to sparkle in the moonlight. "You've made your last delivery, kid." the suit man said, eyeing you directly. "Sorry you got twisted up in this scene." The man replaced the chip back into his jacket, but when his hand slid out, he was holding a large, shining pistol.

"From where you're kneeling, this must seem like an eighteen carat run of bad luck." he said. "Truth is..."

The man leveled the gun at your face. "The game was rigged from the start."

The muzzle flashed, and you saw no more.

You awaken two days later with a throbbing headache, and and old man staring over you. You were no longer on the roads, but were in a small house, on an old couch.

As you sit up, the old man steadies and helps you. "Easy there." he says. "You've been through quite a bit." The man introduces himself as Doc Mitchell. He patched you up and removed the bullet from your noggin. He hands you a mirror, and you see aside from some scarring, you still look like yourself. After completing some motor skill and memory tests, Doc decides to turn you loose from his care. As you leave, Mitch gives you the items you had on you when you were shot.

"Before I leave," you say. "Did you see the guys that attacked me?"

"Can't say that I did." Doc replies. "But you might try asking Victor, the guy who found you, or Trudy. She sees all the newcomers who enter town." You thank him and step outside.

What will you do now?

*Gained 9mm Pistol
*Gained Wastelander clothes
*Gained a Stimpak




William Dilston

You can't believe the sight before your eyes. Nipton, your home, up in flames, and your friends, all hanging from giant wooden crosses.

You were born in the Mojave Wastelands, more specifically Nipton, but your parents were not. Your mother and father both grew up in Vault 13, as had their parents before them, and their parents before them. As children, your mother and father had been sweet on each other. When your father turned 18, though, he decided to leave the Vault, to explore the open world. He returned 3 years later, with plenty of stories and adventures to tell of. It wasn't even a year later when your parents married. Feeling that raising a family in a Vault was not the best idea, your father convinced your mother to leave.

You were the youngest of your family, with an older brother and sister to watch out for (and sometimes tease) you. As a child, you became fascinated with lawyers and law, and decided once you grew up, you would practice law. Your family quickly learned that you were blessed with a silver tongue when you convinced another child to do your chores for you. Since those days, your charismatic appeal has only grown. You could probably convince a merchant to shave 75% off of their original price, though your parents would likely disapprove.

Sadly, a few years ago, your family suffered from a freak radiation accident. You had been in Goodsprings buying supplies when it happened. When you returned, you learned that your family had all passed from severe radiation sickness. You were distraught.

Since then, you have lived quietly in Nipton. But the peace that you had come to know was about to be shattered.

The town was alight with flames. People hung from wooden crosses, groaning and moaning. Several citizens had been decapitated, and their heads now hung on pikes in the front of the town. Red flags bearing the white bull flapped and fluttered around the town. The flags bore the mark of Caesar's Legion.

You had been saved on sheer luck. You had seen lights and heard noises from the wastes, but when you went to investigate, you found nothing. You now realize that you had probably seen Caesar's advancing force.

You decide to take cover in one of the older houses. The Legion soldiers don't see you. Even if they had, they probably would have ignored you. Their work was finished. Nipton was no more.

You wait until dawn, when only a few Legionaries remain. You enter your house and look longingly. This house had been your home for over 20 years...and now...now you would have to leave.

You move to your bedroom, and grab your father's Vault jumpsuit and pistol.

You quietly leave your house and exit Nipton, trying hard not to look back. There were a few settlements in the wastes that you could head to, but what would you do then?

*Gained Armored Vault 13 Jumpsuit(Light)
*Gained Weathered 10mm pistol
*Gained 5 Stimpaks
*Gained Vault 13 Canteen




Seamus O'Ryan

You glared at the remnants of your caravan, gripping your cleaver tightly. Around you were the bodies of several raiders (you could identify them as Fiends), their blood stained on your weapon and clothing. Although they hadn't killed you, they had destroyed your caravan, killed your friends...and taken your sister.

You had been born in Freeside, a small community that borders the New Vegas Strip. Your parents were merchants, brewers to be more exact. Your parents had concocted a recipe for an amazingly great tasting Whiskey, called O'Ryan, which they manufactured and sold to tribals and small communities. During one of your parents merchant runs, your mother went into labor, and your little sister, Kiera, was born.

When you were younger, you would often have to watch your little sister while your parents worked. You made sure she was safe from harm, even if you had to get into a few scraps here and there to protect her.

Two years ago, while on a merchant run, your parent's caravan was attacked, and both your mother and father were killed. The attackers stole the Whiskey on board, and burned the rest. You and Kiera tried to track down the killers, but you were unsuccessful. Since then, you and your sister have taken over the business, and business couldn't be better...

Until now.

The remains of the caravan smoked and sizzled. Although it was the Fiends that had hit the caravan, they were pretty well armed, with laser and plasma weapons. Either the Fiends had just robbed an energy weapon merchant, or someone was backing them...

But why would someone want you dead, or at least, want to destroy your caravan? You didn't care, not right now anyways. Your sister had been kidnapped, and you aimed to find her.

You curse your luck as you examine the raiders. They were all dead, and the ones that were still alive had been smart enough to flee. As you examine the body, you find a bloody note that simply reads: "Once the job is finished, collect your payment in Goodsprings."

You check your equipment, then look to the rising sun for a heading. Goodsprings wasn't far from here. Might be that the raider's contact would be there, or perhaps someone had seen something odd.

*Gained a Cleaver
*Gained Wastelander Clothes
*Gained a Stimpak
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ookaminami

avatar

Posts : 459
Honor : 16491
Join date : 2010-08-03
Age : 26
Location : behind you, nice shirt. ^_^

PostSubject: Re: Fallout (RP)   Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:20 am

Character Name: Nataliya Ivanov
Caps: N/A
Actions:
- I look for Victor and Trudy to ask them if they saw who shot me, and where they went.
- When i find victor or/ and trudy I ask where I am and a few other questions along those lines.
- I explore the area to gain some more information.


Primary Weapon: 9mm Pistol
Armor: Wastelander Clothes
Aid: 1 Stimpak
Storage: N/A
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arata
Creative
Creative
avatar

Posts : 427
Honor : 7189
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 23
Location : In your couch cushions.....hey, look! A quarter!

PostSubject: Re: Fallout (RP)   Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:16 am

Character Name: Seamus O'Ryan
Caps: N/A
Actions:
- I make my way towards Goodsprings, keeping an eye out for mutants and other possible threats.
- Once I reach Goodsprings, or when I am nearing it I will be as discreet and inconspicuous as possible, looking around for other Fiends or other people. If I run into any people, I will ask if they have any info on raider activity around the area, and where I can go to get supplies/stay the night.
- If I run into any Fiends, I avoid any long range weapons they might have by getting behind cover while gradually closing in on them to attack with my Cleaver.


Primary Weapon: Cleaver
Armor: Wastelander Clothes
Aid: 1 Stimpak
Storage: N/A

Back to top Go down
View user profile
/ˈiːdʒɨs/
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 232
Honor : 8859
Join date : 2010-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Fallout (RP)   Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:03 pm

Character Name: William Dilston
Caps: N/A
Actions:
- I head out in search of another settlement.
- If I happen to encounter another friendly person, I ask if I could travel with them to wherever they are headed.
- If I happen to encounter any hostiles/fiends/big scary monsters, I hide and try not to be seen. If I am seen, I run for it. If they come close, I attempt to shoot them with my pistol.


Primary Weapon: Weathered 10mm pistol
Armor:Armored Vault 13 Jumpsuit(Light)
Aid: 5 Stimpaks
Storage: Vault 13 Canteen
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Poppy Bill

avatar

Posts : 461
Honor : 7351
Join date : 2010-07-29
Age : 25
Location : In the Soul Cairn, harvestin' souls.

PostSubject: Round Two   Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:50 pm

Natalyia Ivanov

As you step out, you are suddenly greeted by a blast of hot wind and the bright glare of the sun. You blink, and hold your hand above your eyes to keep the light from shining in them. As your eyes adjust to the light, you lower your hand and glance around. You were in a relatively small town. There were a few small houses to your right, but you were focused on the buildings in front of you (most likely the highlights of this backwoods little community). They read "Goodsprings General Store" and "Goodsprings Saloon".

"Goodsprings..." you mutter to yourself. You were only about 5 miles away from Primm, the headquarters of the Mojave Express.

As you slowly make your way over to the Saloon, you witness a curious site. You see a large, hulking robot roll along by you. The upper part of the robot is incredibly bulky, and the lower part is little more than a tire that can rotate. As the bot passes you, it suddenly stops and turns around. On the front of the bot is a monitor. On the monitor, you can see a grinning cowboy face flickering on the screen.

"Well, howdy, pardner!" the robot greets enthusiastically.

"Uh...hi?" you reply.

"Glad to see that ol' Doc Mitchell was able to patch you up. I was worried you weren't gonna pull through." it says.

"I'm sorry...but who are you?" you ask.

"Oh, where are my manners?" The robot asks itself. "Name's Victor, ma'am. I'm the one that dug you out of that shallow grave."

You blink in surprise. Mitchell hadn't told you that Victor was a robot.

"How did you find me?" you ask.

"I was taking a leisurely stroll that night," Victor explained. "When all of the sudden, I heard some commotion up on that hill there." Victor turns and points to a small hill just behind the saloon. "I went to investigate, naturally. When I got close enough, I could see at least five guys standing around you. They seemed like some bad eggs, so I decided to lay low. After they left, I dug you out, and the rest...well, you know, ma'am."

"Did you see which way they went?" you ask.

"Nope, sorry ma'am." Victor replies, a disheartened tone in his voice. "I was trying to save you while they fled. If you really want to find them rascals, try talkin' to Trudy over at the saloon."

You thank Victor, then walk around him and head for the saloon. (Perception 6) You can't help but notice that Victor continues to stare at you as you make your way over to the Saloon.

The inside of the saloon is fairly small, with a billards table over in the right side of the bar, and the actual bar on the left. By the billards, you see a young woman cleaning her rifle, with a dog lying peacefully by her feet. The girl throws a quick wave at you, then continues cleaning her gun. Over by the bar, you can see an older women quietly cleaning the countertop. Sitting at the bar is a young man with brown hair and cinnamon eyes.

You approach the bartender. "You Trudy?" you ask.

The women looks up at you. "Yeah." she says, extending her hand towards you. You return the handshake and explain your situation.

"Two nights ago, I was shot in the head and left for dead." You say. "You didn't happen to see the guys that did it, did you?"

Trudy was silent, in thought. "There were three suspicious looking men who came in here the other day. They were talking about some chip they had found. Two of 'em looked like tribals, but one of them--the leader, I'm assuming--was dressed in a daisy suit. He kept shushing his partners." Trudy snorts as she recollects the patrons. "They tried to leave without paying for their drinks. Damn Khans broke my radio, too. But I got 'em to cough up some caps."

"Did they say where they were going?" You ask.

"Not exactly." Trudy replies. "But they did mention something about passing through Primm. My guess is that they headed that way."

"In Primm, huh?" you say, more to yourself than anyone else.

"Yup." Trudy says. "Say, you wouldn't happen to be short on caps, would you? If you could, could you take a look at my radio? The outside looks fine, but I think somethings wrong with the inside components. Damn tribals." she mutters. "Anyway, if you could fix it for me, there'd be some caps in it for you." (Repair Skill of 25 or higher).




William Dilston

You decide to flee Nipton, heading in the direction of Primm, a small city just a few miles to the north. Although you had heard the rumors of the escaped convicts in the area (The Powder Gangers) anything was better than the Legion.

As you walk the wastes, it is strangely quiet, except for the slight howling of the wind. Off in the distance, you think you can see figures moving around the horizon, but you aren't totally sure, and as you draw closer, the figures seem to vanish.

It takes you a few hours to make the journey from Nipton to Primm, but you forge on, and eventually make your way to the city's border. As you walk into the city, the smell of blood and gunpowder overwhelms you. Not so far off, you can see two men ducking behind the remnants of a Pre-War vehicle. From what you can tell, they appear to be New California Republic soldiers. One appears to be toting his gun nervously, and the other is clutching her bloody stomach. She must've been shot.

The jittery soldier takes notice of you and swings his rifle toward you.

"Don't take another step!" he cries. "I swear to God I'll blow your goddamn brains all over the street!"

(Speech 50/15) "Whoa, easy there, soldier!" you say, putting your hands up. "I mean you no harm. I just came in from Nipton."

The soldier seems to believe you, because he lowers his rifle and waves you over. You cautiously look around, then sprint behind the car.

"What the hell are you doing?" the soldier growls at you. "Wandering around knee-deep in Powder Ganger territory...civilians shouldn't be here!"

"Powder Ganger territory?" you wonder. You were in Primm's west side. Did the Powder Gangers infiltrate the city?

"You probably heard a few weeks ago, that convicts escaped our correctional facility," the soldier explains. "Well, they banned together and attacked Primm. They've taken the west side of town. NCR's holed up in the east side, trying to drive the convicts out."

"What are you doing here?" you ask.

"My friend, Jessie, got captured earlier today." he said, looking to his friend. "I got to her before they could do anything to her, but as we were fleeing, they fired a few shots and she was hit. It looks pretty bad..."

"I could use some medical help..." Jessie croaks. "If you knew anything about medicine, I would be grateful."

"How far is it to NCR territory?" you ask.

"Just across that bridge over there." the man says. He points to a bridge that's about 50 yards away from you. You silently think to yourself. It's around dawn, and there seems to be little to no people around, either NCR or Powder Ganger. You probably have a straight shot across the bridge. (Intelligence 15) However, you can't help but think that the bridge could also be a perfect ambush point.

And what about the injured soldier? She would probably survive moving 50 yards to NCR territory. But, if you were ambushed, she would likely be unable to fight, and she would also prove an easy target.

"Would I be welcomed in the NCR territory if I helped you?" you ask.

"Of course!" the man says. "But first, we need to make it across that bridge!"

It's a straight shot to the bridge. What will you do?

(Jessie's wound doesn't appear serious, however, only someone with basic medical knowledge should try to treat it. [Medicine 20 or higher])




Seamus O'Ryan

You reluctantly abandon your sacked caravan and head north, toward Goodsprings. The raiders that had attacked you were nowhere in sight. They had likely fled after witnessing their comrades fall to your combat prowess. You shake the thought from your head. You wanted to concentrate on getting to Goodsprings first, before you investigate the raiders.

It only takes you about an hour to get to the quiet community of Goodsprings. There were a few small houses scattered about, but the two buildings that caught your attention read "Goodsprings Saloon" and "Goodsprings General Store". You decide to hit the saloon. Being a caravaneer, you know that lots of information is passed throughout saloons and bars.

As you step into the saloon, you see the building is virtually empty. There was a young woman and her dog sitting next to the pool tables, and an older woman cleaning the bar counter. You decide to head to the bar, and pull up a stool.

"What'cha need, honey?" the woman behind the counter asked.

"Information." you reply. "Just a few hours ago, my caravan was attacked by raiders. Fiends, to be more precise. You wouldn't happen to know anything about them, would you?"

The woman seems surprised. "Fiends?" she asks. You nod. "That's odd..."

"Why do you say that?" you ask.

"Well, I heard that the Fiends are based out over by New Vegas, over in Nevada." she explains. "The only raiders we have around here are Powder Gangers. Why the Fiends are so far from their home, I have no idea..."

"They were carrying this." You hand the note to the bartender.

"They were paid to attack you then..." the woman's face seems troubled. "Someone wants you dead, my friend. I'd get as far from Nevada as you can."

"I can't do that." you say. "They kidnapped my sister. I won't abandon her, no matter what."

The woman sighs, then smiles at you. "Chivalrous. I like that." she says. "Now that I think about it, I did see some shady figures in town about a week ago. Someone called...oh, what was his name again...Riff-Raff? Something like that. It looked like he was talking to some tribals. That might've been the Fiends that were after you."

You've never heard of this "Riff-Raff" (if that was his/her name). From what the bartender told you, he or she must live near New Vegas, if they could contract the Fiends to attack you.

A few minutes later, a young woman walks into the bar.

"You Trudy?" she asks the bartender.

"Yeah." Trudy says.

The woman says that she was shot in the head, and is looking for her attackers. According to Trudy, her attackers went to Primm. You quietly digest this information. Primm was the first step to reaching New Vegas (or the last step, if you were leaving New Vegas). It might be beneficial to travel with this woman...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ookaminami

avatar

Posts : 459
Honor : 16491
Join date : 2010-08-03
Age : 26
Location : behind you, nice shirt. ^_^

PostSubject: Re: Fallout (RP)   Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:49 am

Character Name: Nataliya Ivanov
Caps: N/A
Actions:
- I take a look at the radio, and do my best to fix it.
- I stay in the saloon to see if any newcomer has any other information on my attackers.
- I greet young man with brown hair and cinnamon eyes, and then sit at the bar. If he asks me questions I will answer them.


Primary Weapon: 9mm Pistol
Armor: Wastelander Clothes
Aid: 1 Stimpak
Storage: N/A


Last edited by ookaminami on Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arata
Creative
Creative
avatar

Posts : 427
Honor : 7189
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 23
Location : In your couch cushions.....hey, look! A quarter!

PostSubject: Re: Fallout (RP)   Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:11 pm

Character Name: Seamus O'Ryan
Caps: N/A
Actions:
- I return the young woman's greeting and ask her name, as well as her reasons for being here and where she is headed next.
-I ask if she would like to travel with me to Primm, as we are both headed there, and there is safety in numbers. I explain why I am going.
- If she accepts, I will gather supplies and possibly more info if necessary before the journey. Whether I am alone or travelling with her, I will head out to Primm, always on guard with my Cleaver.


Primary Weapon: Cleaver
Armor: Wastelander Clothes
Aid: 1 Stimpak
Storage: N/A
Back to top Go down
View user profile
/ˈiːdʒɨs/
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 232
Honor : 8859
Join date : 2010-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Fallout (RP)   Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:29 pm

Lolz, just realized that I'm just as confused as my character, as I have never played/watched a game of Fallout. XD

Quote :
It takes you a few hours to make the journey from Nipton to Primm, but you forge on, and eventually make your way to the city's border. As you walk into the city, the smell of blood and gunpowder overwhelms you. Not so far off, you can see two men ducking behind the remnants of a Pre-War vehicle. From what you can tell, they appear to be New California Republic soldiers. One appears to be toting his gun nervously, and the other is clutching her bloody stomach. She must've been shot.

So wait... Is it two men... or a man and a woman? Jessie could be a girl or a boy's name.

Character Name: William Dilston
Caps: N/A
Actions:
- I first take a quick look around to see if there was a different, more obscured way to get to the bridge, rather than head straight for it.
- I attempt to treat Jessie's wound.
- When Jessie is feeling up to it, we take the obscure way to get to the bridge. If there is no obscure way, we wait for it to get darker and then walk to the bridge. If we are spotted/shot at, then we bolt for the bridge helping Jessie as much as possible.


Primary Weapon: Weathered 10mm pistol
Armor:Armored Vault 13 Jumpsuit(Light)
Aid: 5 Stimpaks
Storage: Vault 13 Canteen
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Poppy Bill

avatar

Posts : 461
Honor : 7351
Join date : 2010-07-29
Age : 25
Location : In the Soul Cairn, harvestin' souls.

PostSubject: Round Three   Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:53 pm

Natalyia Ivanov & Seamus O'Ryan

Natalyia: You decide to take a quick look at Trudy's radio. After examining the old thing, you see that, like Trudy said, the outside is fine. You carefully pop the radio open and take a peek at the inside. (Repair 20) After a quick examination of the inside components, you see that several wires appear to have been jostled loose. You carefully reattach the wires to their correct spots, then close the radio. You press the power button and...

"Welcome back to Radio New Vegas!" a voice crackles across the radio. "I'm your host, Mr. New Vegas. You know, you women of New Vegas ask me a lot if there's a Mrs. New Vegas. Well, of course there is...you're her. And you're still as perfect as the day we met."

You chuckle at the broadcast. Radio New Vegas: the most popular post-apocalyptic radio station in the southwest.

Trudy's head swings toward you in surprise. "Is it working?"

You nod. "Yup, all fixed!"

"Thanks for doing that for me." Trudy says. "I was beginning to miss my music, and that Mr. New Vegas seems like such a gentleman. Here, take this for your troubles."

Trudy hands you 52 bottle caps for your effort, but you think you can squeeze a little more out of her.

(Barter 20) You look at the bottle caps Trudy just gave you. "Are you implying that I did a shoddy job?" you ask.

"Not at all!" Trudy says, pulling out a few more caps. "I don't know how much is normally charged for this sort of thing. I think this will cover it. Now, maybe you'd like to spend a few of those caps at the bar?"

You grin to yourself and thank Trudy, then sit back down on the stool next to the young man. You look over, and see that he's chuckling to himself. "What's so funny?" you ask.

Seamus: "Just the way you were able to squeeze some more caps out of the bartender there." you say. You extend your hand toward the girl. "Name's Seamus. Seamus O'Ryan."

The girl looks surprised. "The brewer?" she asks, shaking your hand.

You nod. "That's right."

"Nice to meet you." she says. "I'm Natalyia Ivanov, courier."

(Perception 6) You notice some scarring on Natalyia's forehead. "How'd you get that?" you ask.

"Well, that's what I'm trying to figure out." Natalyia says. "Two nights ago, I was waylaid and shot in the head. By some miracle, I was able to survive, but something very important was stolen from me. Do you know anything about a man in a checkered suit?" she asks. "He was travelling with some Great Khans."

"Sorry lass." you say. "I just rolled into town this morning."

The courier sighs in disappointment.

"However," you say "I couldn't help but overhear the last bit of your conversation with Trudy over there. You're heading to Primm, yeah?"

Natalyia nods.

"Tell you what...let me escort you there." you say.

"What, just out of the kindness of your heart?" she asks. "Look Seamus, you seem nice, but we just met-"

You decide you need to convince this woman to take you.

(Guns 20) "If you had been travelling with me in the first place, you wouldn't have been the one shot in the head. I know how to handle myself in a fight. There is strength in numbers, Natalyia."

Natalyia: You can't argue with that logic. And besides, Seamus seems like a pleasant fellow. Still, you can't help but wonder why he would want to escort you so badly.

Seamus seems to read your thoughts. "You weren't the only one robbed of something." he says. "I'm on my way to New Vegas, chasing some raiders that call themselves the Fiends. Primm is the first stop to New Vegas, so I figure we could help each other out."

After thinking about it for a minute, you agree and decide to travel with Seamus (for now, anyway).

Seamus tells you that he's going to gather supplies from some of the older, abandoned buildings. An hour passes, and Seamus returns with two bottles of Sunset Sarsaparilla and an old Laser Pistol that he found up the road a bit in the abandoned gas station.

Once you two are ready, you set out toward Primm, walking along the old Highway 95. As you two are travelling, you hear a hissing sound coming from behind you. You both turn around, and see two Gecko Hunters sprinting towards you!

*Natalyia has gained 90 caps
*Natalyia has gained 40 EXP. Next level: 60 EXP
*Seamus has gained 20 EXP. Next level: 80 EXP
*Seamus has gained a Laser Pistol (Condition: Worn)
*Seamus and Natalyia have gained 1 Sunset Sarsaparilla each.




William Dilston

You examine Jessie's wound. Although it does look painful, the wound doesn't appear serious. (Medicine 20) You proceed to treat the injury, applying pressure, cleaning, and then wrapping the wound.

"So, Jessie, huh?" you ask, making conversation. "Is that short for-"

"Jessica." she says. "Yeah."

"You prefer Jessie, though?" you ask.

"My dad always called me Jessie." Jessica explains. "My mom would call me Jessica whenever she was angry with me."

You finish treating the wound, cleaning and then wrapping it. It's only a temporary solution, but once you reach NCR territory, Jessie should be able to get real treatment.

You poke your head above the car and scan the area. While the bridge was a straight shot, you couldn't shake the feeling of danger. You look for another way to the NCR side of town. You could double back where you came from, and walk around Primm's perimeter until you reach the east side of town. It would take longer, sure, but it would probably be safer and less obvious.

You decide to do just that. You tell the two soldiers to stick close and follow you. You backtrack to Primm's perimeter. As soon as you hit the town's edge, you can see those figures in the distance again. They look like they're watching you, but they don't move. It's like they're just observing your struggle.

You decide to ignore them for now.

As you walk around Primm's perimeter, a gunshot suddenly splits the air, and the dirt near your feet springs up. You spin around, and notice that your mysterious stalkers are gone.

"What the hell was that?!" you hear someone shout from inside the city's perimeter.

You glance through one of the allyways, and see a man dressed in a blue jumpsuit pointing and shouting at you.

"We got a civvy!" he shouts. "And two NCR dumbasses!"

"Powder Ganger!" Jessie shouts, pointing her pistol at the man and firing a shot. The bullet hits the man square inbetween the eyes, snapping his head back and throwing him on the ground dead.

There is a sudden explosion behind you. You and your two allies fall on the ground. You immediatly hop on your feet and spin around. Two Powder Gangers are fast approaching, each one toting a large amount of dynamite.

"Run!" you cry.

You and the other trooper support Jessie and make a mad dash to the NCR side of Primm. Gunfire and explosions follow behind you, yet somehow, you make it all right. The Powder Gangers give up the chase once you near the NCR camp.

As you draw near the camp, some of the NCR troopers take note of you.

"Holy...hey guys! It's Paul and Jessie! They're back!" one trooper exclaims. "I've gotta inform Lt. Hayes!" The trooper speeds off, and a few minutes later, you are greeted by a serious looking man in an NCR uniform.

"I'm Lieutenant Hayes." the man says, shaking your hand firmly. "From what Jessie and Paul told me, you wandered into town from Nipton?"

"That's correct." you say.

"And Jessie says you're the one that patched her up?"

"Yessir." you say.

"Hm. Not bad for a Wastelander." Hayes says. "I could use a few men like you."

Hayes reaches into his pocket and gives you 50 caps. "Feel free to stay in the NCR camp for as long as you like. I could use your help with another matter..."

"And what would that be?" you ask.

"Freeing Primm from the Powder Gangers." Hayes says. "There'd be quite a few caps in it for you if you did, and the NCR would appreciate it."

"So...what do you say?"

*William has gained 20 EXP. Next Level: 80 EXP
*William has gained 50 caps
*William has gained NCR Fame
Back to top Go down
View user profile
/ˈiːdʒɨs/
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 232
Honor : 8859
Join date : 2010-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Fallout (RP)   Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:09 pm

Character Name: William Dilston
Caps: N/A
Actions:
- I accept Lt. Hayes' offer.
- I twiddle my thumbs and whistle.
- I write a third action that does absolutely nothing of significance.


Primary Weapon: Weathered 10mm pistol
Armor:Armored Vault 13 Jumpsuit(Light)
Aid: 5 Stimpaks
Storage: Vault 13 Canteen
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ookaminami

avatar

Posts : 459
Honor : 16491
Join date : 2010-08-03
Age : 26
Location : behind you, nice shirt. ^_^

PostSubject: Re: Fallout (RP)   Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:39 pm

Character Name: Nataliya Ivanov
Caps: N/A
Actions:
- I work with Seamus against the Gecko Hunters.
- I dodge the attacks and attack and defend when I can.
- I continue on my way to primm with Seamus.

Primary Weapon: 9mm Pistol
Armor: Wastelander Clothes
Aid: 1 Stimpak
Storage: 1 Sunset Sarsaparilla
Caps: 90
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arata
Creative
Creative
avatar

Posts : 427
Honor : 7189
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 23
Location : In your couch cushions.....hey, look! A quarter!

PostSubject: Re: Fallout (RP)   Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:22 am

Character Name: Seamus O'Ryan
Caps: N/A
Actions:
-I use my laser pistol to attack the geckos, aiming for their eyes and head.
-If they get too close, I whip out my Cleaver and start hacking.
- Once the Geckos are dead, I see if they have any meat on them that is okay to eat. Once I'm done, I say that we should move on and get to Primm.

Primary Weapon: Laser Pistol
Armor: Wastelander Clothes
Aid: 1 Stimpak
Storage: Cleaver, 1 Sunset Sarsparilla
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Poppy Bill

avatar

Posts : 461
Honor : 7351
Join date : 2010-07-29
Age : 25
Location : In the Soul Cairn, harvestin' souls.

PostSubject: Round Four   Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:31 pm

Natalyia Ivanov & Seamus O'Ryan

Natalyia & Seamus: The Geckos charge at you, sprinting upright on their two hind legs. They're quick and their bite is pretty vicious, but even so, they aren't that bright.

Natalyia: You whip out your pistol and start shooting at the nearest Gecko. You manage to nail it in the chest, but the creature doesn't seem to mind at the moment. You fire two more times, hitting it again in the chest, and once in the hind leg. The creature stumbles, but suddenly leaps, managing to bite you on your leg, and you gasp in shock and pain. Focusing all of your strength, you slam the butt of your pistol into the creature, knocking it loose and dazing it.

Seamus: You whip out your laser pistol and take aim. Natalyia has already opened fire on one of the geckos, you take aim at the other. (Lucky!) You fire your laser, the red beam splits the air and strikes the gecko directly in-between it's eyes, reducing the mutated creature to ash in seconds. You hear Natalyia gasp and spin around, seeing her fending off a Gecko Hunter. Reacting on instinct, you whip out your cleaver and bury the blade into the Gecko's skull.

"Thanks." she says, putting some pressure on her leg.

"No problem." you reply. "It's why I'm here." You're glad you got the chance to show off some of your combat prowess. Maybe Natalyia might consider having you travel with her for a while longer.

You glance around. In the not-so-distance, you can see Primm, and the giant rollercoaster the town was famous for in the Old World. Even though you would likely make it to Primm by nightfall, you decide to take what you can from the dead Geckos. Using your cleaver, you hack away and gather some meat for Natalyia and yourself. The meat smells terrible, but having something in your stomach is better than starving.

"Let's get moving." you say.

"Right behind you." Natalyia says.

As you had expected, you make it to Primm by nightfall. As you enter the town, though, you are stopped by a soldier wearing New California Republic gear.

Natalyia: "Hold up!" he says. "Nobody is supposed to enter Primm, it's off-limits right now. A group of escaped convicts have taken over the town."

Escaped convicts took over town? you think to yourself. You had only been gone a few days! "Why hasn't the NCR done something about this?" you ask.

"Believe me, we've tried." the soldier says. "But we're severely lacking in manpower. As it is right now, we're caught in a stalemate."

"We can take care of ourselves." Seamus says.

"Heh, sure you can, bud." the soldier replies sarcastically. "Look, if you're heading into town, try to stay on the right side. The NCR controls that side of town. The left side of Primm is full of those damn Powder Gangers."

You thank the soldier for his advice and move on, sticking to the right side of the town. You soon come upon the NCR's main camp, and spot the camp's lieutenant sitting around a fire. Oddly, you don't see anyone that looks like a civilian.

"Excuse me!" you say, walking up to the lieutenant. The Lt. turns to you, appearing surprised at the sight of travelers. "Have you seen Adrian, or Makari?" you ask, referring to your two brothers who run the Mojave Express.

"Who?" the Lt. asks. "Look, ma'am, I'm sorry, but unfortunately the civilians of Primm are holed up on the west side of town. Powder Ganger territory."

Your hearts skips a beat. Were your brothers--

"Ma'am, don't look so disheartened." The Lt. says. "I have it on good authority that the civilians of Primm are holed up in the Vikki and Vance Casino. Your 'Adrian' and 'Makari' are probably there."

You breathe a sigh of relief. Seamus moves closer to you.

"Who are Adrian and Makari and why do we need to find them?" he asks.

"I need to find them, because they could give me some more information on that package I was supposed to deliver." You reply. "If you want to head on without me-"

"No, no, that's ok." he says. "Probably best if we stick together."

You look toward the bridge. Primm's bridge connected the east and west sides of town. Just beyond the bridge, you could see the casino. Your brothers are there. But likely that there are Powder Gangers as well. What will you do?

*Natalyia has gained 20 EXP. Next lvl: 40 EXP
*Seamus has gained 20 EXP. Next lvl: 60 EXP
*Natalyia has suffered a minor wound.
*Gained 2 Gecko Meat(s) (Strength -1 when consumed, but heals minor injuries)

More to come soon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ookaminami

avatar

Posts : 459
Honor : 16491
Join date : 2010-08-03
Age : 26
Location : behind you, nice shirt. ^_^

PostSubject: Re: Fallout (RP)   Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:17 am

Character Name: Nataliya Ivanov
Caps: N/A
Actions:
- I deal with my minor leg injury caused by the gecko hunter.
- I try to find a less open way to the other side of primm to get to the casino. If there is no other way I will corss the bridge as discreetly as possible.
- I search for my brothers with or without Seamus.

Primary Weapon: 9mm Pistol
Armor: Wastelander Clothes
Aid: 1 Stimpak
Storage: 1 Sunset Sarsaparilla
Caps: 90
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Fallout (RP)   

Back to top Go down
 
Fallout (RP)
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Creed of Honor :: Community Zone :: Role Playing-
Jump to: