Creed of Honor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan based around artwork, gaming, and much much more.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Make sure to find our chatbox, and catch the live stream! ~RQ

Superhero (Sign-ups, Ideas Thread)

Go down 
+4
Draconor
ookaminami
evil_mastermind_67
Poppy Bill
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Poppy Bill

Poppy Bill

Honor : 11415

Superhero (Sign-ups, Ideas Thread) Empty
PostSubject: Superhero (Sign-ups, Ideas Thread)   Superhero (Sign-ups, Ideas Thread) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 1:51 pm

They say some people are born to do great things. That they are destined to be the heroes of their time. When shadows grow and darkness threatens to take control, these people arise, ready to fight the darkness, head-on. I have news for you...

You are one of these people.

Embrace your destiny. Embrace your power! In time, you will grow stronger, faster, and more powerful than ever before. You will change the fate of the people, and of the world. Why?

Because you are a hero.

Hey all! I had an idea for an RP (sorry to be kinda bouncing all over the place recently). This role play will take place in some made up city (I haven't thought of a name yet, but think Metropolis) and you will be a rather "gifted" individual. By gifted, I of course mean that you will have superpowers! I'm still thinking of the story, but if any of you have ideas for the story or want to sign up a character, feel free to post them here! Here is how I would like you to post your character:

Forum Name: (That's your name. :P)
Character name: (What your character goes by. If you want, you can even think of an alias, like, Captain Crash, or something like that.)
Superpower: (Your superpower. You can even make up a power, so get creative!)
Superpower description: (Your superpower's pros and cons.)
Character Bio: (Tell us a little about your hero/heroine. Were you a war hero? A survivor of a viscious attack? Or did you roll out of bed one morning and discovered you could fly?)

The posting format is pretty similar to the other RPs. But, we'll talk about that later! For now, just sign up or post your thoughts!

Oh, I also might turn the RP into a story. Once it gets going, of course.

Last edited by Poppy Bill on Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
evil_mastermind_67

evil_mastermind_67

Honor : 10219

PostSubject: Re: Superhero (Sign-ups, Ideas Thread)   Superhero (Sign-ups, Ideas Thread) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 12:40 am

quick question, can I be a villain??
Back to top Go down
Poppy Bill

Poppy Bill

PostSubject: Re: Superhero (Sign-ups, Ideas Thread)   Superhero (Sign-ups, Ideas Thread) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 12:59 am

Well, yeah! I forgot to mention, when you post (like, in game) you'll post your alignment. Actually, a good vs. evil faction thing could be really fun...

To answer your question, though, yush, you can be a dasterdly villan!
Back to top Go down
evil_mastermind_67

evil_mastermind_67

PostSubject: Re: Superhero (Sign-ups, Ideas Thread)   Superhero (Sign-ups, Ideas Thread) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 1:16 am

another question, can we have more than one power, but not like 17 billion powers, I mean like you can fly and you have control of fire

Last edited by evil_mastermind_67 on Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ookaminami

ookaminami

Honor : 20555

PostSubject: Re: Superhero (Sign-ups, Ideas Thread)   Superhero (Sign-ups, Ideas Thread) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 1:17 am

ooh superheroes. :D this is kinda funny. megan and i, about a week ago, started a video project we are calling H.A.V.E.N (Heros And Villains Encountering Nonsense). lol

Forum Name: ookaminami
Character name: Rosa Delphi (The Spirit)
Superpower: Phasing
Superpower description: Phasing is the ability to pass through a solid object like a wall. pro: you can pass through objects cons: if you don't focus you can run into the object instead of through it, or get stuck in it.
Character Bio: Rosa Delphi, who usually goes by her last name, is 20 and a sophomore in college. She lives in the dorms and has been caught a few times using her power. When she gets caught most of the students think she is the ghost of a student who died a few years back, thus The Spirit. She likes to play pranks on the other students, but nothing serious. She is also an intern at the Still Corporation.
Delphi developed her power over spring break freshman year when she returned home to visit her family. She woke up one morning and found herself sinking through her bed and the floor below. After some panic and flailing she managed to figure out how to pull herself back up and not sink back through.
Alignment: neutral for now (looks after herself and friends)

Last edited by ookaminami on Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Poppy Bill

Poppy Bill

PostSubject: Re: Superhero (Sign-ups, Ideas Thread)   Superhero (Sign-ups, Ideas Thread) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 1:20 am

Really, Kate? Lol awesome! H.A.V.E.N....sounds like something I'd watch! Your character is accepted, btw.

As for your second question, Megan, for the start, I'd like you to have only one power for now. You will get the opportunity to gain new powers as you go, though.
Back to top Go down
evil_mastermind_67

evil_mastermind_67

PostSubject: Re: Superhero (Sign-ups, Ideas Thread)   Superhero (Sign-ups, Ideas Thread) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 3:09 am

okie dokie...
Btw haven is coming in the summer of 2012... Look for it...
Back to top Go down
Draconor

Draconor

Honor : 11522

PostSubject: Re: Superhero (Sign-ups, Ideas Thread)   Superhero (Sign-ups, Ideas Thread) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 11:49 am

Forum Name: Draconor
Character name: Evan Rhoda (Equilibrium)
Superpower: The force!
Superpower description: Yes, not that kind of Jedi/Sith force, but the abillity to alter gravity. With it you can force a mini black hole into existence and move items towards it. You can also use the power to match the gravity of Earth(but not surpass it) in a certain radius. It costs alot of energy to use the power and tends to leave an inexperienced invoker gasping for breath.
Character Bio: Evan is 18 and attends school still, although he doesn't attend much and is in constant danger of being kicked out. He discovered his power one night when he was attacked by a gang when he was 14, having been chased and pushed to the limit, Evan managed to escape when his attackers seemed to slow to a halt. He tried to manipulate this power and has learned the nature of what happened that night. He tends not to abuse his powers in public but when he is at home in the garage(which he loves best) he uses his talent like there is no tommorow. He can be strangely charismatic despite the fact that he prefers tinkering with his motorbike than working on his social skills. His bike, named Eve, is the only woman for him and the reason behind her name is the one story he can never tell. Due to being a prodigy in the area of mechanics but his lack of ambition to work on anything other than his bike, he is often viewed as a naive fool by his elders, not that their opinion makes much difference to him.
Evan cares about his friends deeply and is easy to make new ones. Once you have made a friend in him, you can count on him to stand by you.

Alignment: Good, but not really looking out for the good of mankind or anything.

When writing this, I tried thinking of a power which isn't gamebreaking, but then I remembered that the idea is that we are making a superhero...epic fail. :D

Edited woot!

Last edited by Draconor on Mon May 02, 2011 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Poppy Bill

Poppy Bill

PostSubject: Re: Superhero (Sign-ups, Ideas Thread)   Superhero (Sign-ups, Ideas Thread) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 3:24 pm

Lol, Drac.

Accepted. :P
Back to top Go down
Arata
Creative
Creative
Arata

Honor : 11254

PostSubject: Re: Superhero (Sign-ups, Ideas Thread)   Superhero (Sign-ups, Ideas Thread) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 4:06 pm

Forum Name: Arata
Character name: Aaron Kramer (Quiksilver)

Superpower: Temperature Manipulation

Superpower description: Temperature manipulation is the ability to change the levels of heat within a given area. Using this to extreme's can change a room from normal to covered in ice in mere seconds. Or, alternately, one can superheat things and cause things to ignite by concentrating on them. When one becomes well trained in this ability, one can choose selective spaces, such as a specific spot or object. Advanced manipulators can isolate a trail of air before them and use heat to propel it forward while suddenly dropping it to freeze the trail in midair, creating a spike of ice to fly at your enemies, or keep it super heated to burn them with an intense wave of hot vapor. This specific manipulation of temperature can allow for various tactics.

Pros: Upon mastering this ability, a wide variety of options are open in the ways of combat. Even if it is not mastered, one can change the setting at will to make it harder for an opponent, or use it to alter weapons.

Cons: Using this ability is taxing on the user, especially at first, and is difficult to control, let alone master. In most cases, the rising and falling of temperature goes in accordance with the level of emotion, such as anger for hot, and sorrow for cold, etc.

Character Bio: Aaron is a senior in highschool, age 18, and is slowly making his way through his final year before college. He has never been popular, but never been lumped with any of the rejects either, and is happily unnoticed aside from his good grades. However, like every teenager in highschool, there's always someone who harasses him, consistently. He discovered his powers when, one day, the boy was throwing wads of paper at his head and taunting him. Suddenly, along with Aaron's temper, the room's temperature rose quickly, and the metal legs of the antagonist's desk melted into the floor. Aaron has tried to master this ability, but finds it difficult without anyone else to help him. So far, he can for the most part change it from hot to cold at will, but still finds it hard to control when his emotions get out of hand.

EDIT: Aaron has fairly short, light brown hair with normally cinnamon colored eyes. However, when his powers cause the temperature to rise or fall, his eyes change color, but mostly when he is really tapping into his powers. When he causes it to rise, his eyes become and orange-ish amber color, and when it's falling, they shift to an icy blue color. His powers awakened at the beginning of the year, and he has been struggling to keep them in check and to keep from being noticed. His mother and father have no knowledge of his powers, yet they have noticed his slight short-fallings as of late with school and such, but nothing major. No reason other than to stop them from going out of control has motivated Aaron to continue honing his powers, no enemies yet.

Alignment: Good, but isn't actively fighting evil.

Last edited by Arata on Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Poppy Bill

Poppy Bill

PostSubject: Re: Superhero (Sign-ups, Ideas Thread)   Superhero (Sign-ups, Ideas Thread) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 4:12 pm

Accepted, Arata! :D
Back to top Go down
ookaminami

ookaminami

PostSubject: Re: Superhero (Sign-ups, Ideas Thread)   Superhero (Sign-ups, Ideas Thread) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 6:44 pm

http://www.superherodb.com/powers/

^ a list of powers if anyone is having a hard time thinking of something.
Back to top Go down
Frozen Fighter

Frozen Fighter

Honor : 10618

PostSubject: Re: Superhero (Sign-ups, Ideas Thread)   Superhero (Sign-ups, Ideas Thread) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 7:25 pm

Forum Name: Frozen Fighter
Character name: Justin Unsichtbar (not sure yet... will add later)
Superpower: Teleportation
Superpower description: Users of teleportation are able to instantaneously travel to any location that they have seen, whether in a picture or real-life. It is much easier to travel to somewhere previously visited than a place in a picture. Masters of teleportation are able to leave an afterimage of themselves in the spot where they just left for a few seconds. This can be used to appear to be in multiple spots at once. Teleporting takes quite a bit of concentration. If the user's concentration slips, they can only partially teleport, leaving part of themselves behind, which is very painful. Teleporting is only able to cause damage to a person if the teleporter appears directly on top of them, causing an explosion which will hurt all around. The user, if a master at teleportation, can avoid the damage if they are able to teleport right before the explosion. Teleporting can drain a person's energy if used without concentrating very hard, unless the technique is mastered. Some masters are able to teleport with the slightest thought.
Character Bio: Justin just graduated recently from his local highschool. At the age of 19, he stands at about 6'2" and has a muscular build. Justin has extremely dark brown hair and penetrating brown eyes. He doesn't attend college, instead works at a local welding/mechanics shop. His boss, Greg, is a good friend of Justin's father. Justin's parents got divorced after the three of them discovered Justin's power of teleportation when he was 12. His mother was appalled at the idea of Justin having powers and so his father was left with custody of him. After Justin's father was killed 2 years ago when the convenience store he ran was robbed, Justin went to stay with Greg. Greg also knows about Justin's father and lets him leave work whenever he needs to go fight crime. Justin actively fights crime, which is part of the reason why he doesn't attend college.
Alignment: Good (definately fighting teh evilness all active-like)
Back to top Go down
evil_mastermind_67

evil_mastermind_67

PostSubject: Re: Superhero (Sign-ups, Ideas Thread)   Superhero (Sign-ups, Ideas Thread) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 7:35 pm

Forum Name: evil_mastermind_67

Character name: Adeline Seath (Lady Death)

Superpower: Apotheosis

Superpower description: Apotheosis is a form of adaption. When a character dies they can be brought back in a new form with new abilities. Pro: you become impervious to whatever killed you, and you get the power you were killed with. Con: you have to die to get the power.

Character Bio: Well you see Adeline was born in Mallaig, Scotland in 1884. She came across her powers when she fell off a cliff while playing as a little girl and came back with the ability to fly. Shortly after her eleventh birthday, her entire family was murdered in front of her. This lead to her be taken to a mental facility, where she then decided to test her powers. She knew the doctors were armed, so all she had to do was get shot. Her plan worked and she was shot and killed. She dug her way out of her shallow grave and moved to America. She stopped aging after she died of old age in 1956 (age 72), and came back as a 25 year old she is now actually 127 years old and only looks 27. She has gained many powers over the years, is a master in the art of manipulation/ persuasion, and is immune to most diseases She moves around a lot, but usually goes for more urban areas. She is around 5'8" and thin, usually has long bright red (I mean red not orange... Like cherry red but classier), and is very pale. Her eyes a coal black and scare small children. She uses people to her advantage, and is a very multimillion dollar business owner. Her corporation that sells apothecary supplies, it is called the Still Corporation. She became owner after killing her husband Arthur Still who was the original owner and founder of Still Corps. But on her own she is a millionaire because she out lives all her husbands, who she married for their money. She is very powerful but does have her weaknesses, for example her extreme fear of fire. There are other but it would ruin the fun to disclose all of them. And there are ways to kill her for good. She's not completely evil, more power obsessed.

Alignment: EVIL/ possible anti-hero... and slightly insane but only slightly...

Last edited by evil_mastermind_67 on Mon May 02, 2011 4:32 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
ookaminami

ookaminami

PostSubject: Re: Superhero (Sign-ups, Ideas Thread)   Superhero (Sign-ups, Ideas Thread) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 8:00 pm

got bored so i edited mine a tiny bit.
Back to top Go down
Poppy Bill

Poppy Bill

PostSubject: Re: Superhero (Sign-ups, Ideas Thread)   Superhero (Sign-ups, Ideas Thread) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 3:48 am

Accepted, Frozen.

Hmm...well, while your power seems a little bit like a gamebreaker, I'll allow it Megan. If it makes you too powerful, though, (when I say too powerful, I mean if you have an unfair advantage) I'll have to ask you to change it.
Back to top Go down
Poppy Bill

Poppy Bill

PostSubject: Re: Superhero (Sign-ups, Ideas Thread)   Superhero (Sign-ups, Ideas Thread) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 1:38 pm

Hey, while I'm thinking of the storyline, (it might not even be a storyline, more like the TK conquest was) does anyone have any Villain ideas (besides themselves)? If you want to post a villain, here's an example of how I'd like you to post:

Villain name: Megaton
Superpower: None (Genius level Intellect)
Superpower Description: Being an android, Megaton has a robotic level intellect and is capable of creating a number of fantastical weapons to destroy the heroes and villains of the Metropolis with.

Bio: Created as a type of Police or Guard robot, it was Megaton's job to guard certain people and help keep the peace. However, after spending some time watching the heroes and villains of the metropolis battle each other, Megaton concluded that the people would only be truly protected if it could monitor the people's actions and place them under a military styled (read: slave) rule. Megaton turned on it's creators and fled the city, realizing that the only way to enact it's plan was if it assumed the identity of a villain, allowing it the freedom to work outside of the law. Since it has turned to a life of crime, Megaton has developed an odd number of quirks, the most prominent being an evil laugh.

Hmm...Megaton might just be a villain you encounter in the RP, so watch out...

Anyways, if you want to post your idea for a villain or contribute to the story in any way, feel free to do so.
Back to top Go down
evil_mastermind_67

evil_mastermind_67

PostSubject: Re: Superhero (Sign-ups, Ideas Thread)   Superhero (Sign-ups, Ideas Thread) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 4:39 pm

I see your point... and I edited it a bit...
Back to top Go down
/ˈiːdʒɨs/
Admin
Admin
/ˈiːdʒɨs/

Honor : 12923

PostSubject: Re: Superhero (Sign-ups, Ideas Thread)   Superhero (Sign-ups, Ideas Thread) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:11 pm

Forum Name: Aegis
Character name: Jack Kane (Void)
Superpower: Capability Suppression & Absorbing
Superpower description:
Pros:
  • Able to be surrounded by a nullification zone; those with powers have them canceled out as long as they stay within the proximity.
  • Pass by any force-fields.
  • Attacks could not harm me when I am surrounded by a field of negation.

Cons:
  • Affects and absorbed powers caused to subjects are temporary.
  • Can only absorb by touch.
  • Can not absorb if subject's powers have been negated.

Character Bio: Until my creator decides to write a more in depth bio about me, I rolled out of bed one day and had POWAHZ.
Back to top Go down
Arata
Creative
Creative
Arata

PostSubject: Re: Superhero (Sign-ups, Ideas Thread)   Superhero (Sign-ups, Ideas Thread) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:24 pm

Aw, Aegis, I was gonna make a character like that xD
Back to top Go down
Azk

Azk

Honor : 10639

PostSubject: Re: Superhero (Sign-ups, Ideas Thread)   Superhero (Sign-ups, Ideas Thread) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 1:24 am

Forum Name: Azk
Character name: Jackson Hunt (Mercy)
Superpower: Reality Manipulation
Superpower description:
Pros:
  • Can alter the perception of enemies, making them believe whatever Mercy wants them to.

• Illusions target the senses to believe that they are physically tangible and the opponents can feel what Mercy makes them see (e.g. illusion of enemy getting stabbed, enemy feels the pain of getting stabbed).

• Can cause sensory overloads and technically kill opponents.

Cons:
  • Power is completely based on imagination.

• Affects everyone around Mercy, including his allies.

• Has basically no defence except for his own physical skills, his only defence is to offensively stop opponents from targeting him. (e.g. creating the illusion of clones).

Character Bio: Jackson has had his powers since he was born. However, as with many babies, he had no conscious control over what he was doing and the reality around him was warped eventually causing both of his parents to be admitted into a psychiatric ward with what seemed to be schizophrenia to the doctors and sending Jackson to an orphanage. During his early life Jackson roamed the streets as part of a gang who robbed shops and mugged people in order to survive the city life. He consciously tries to suppress his power in front of others, but during emotional times it leaks out, warping the reality for everyone around him.
Jackson is currently aged 23. He is roughly 6 feet tall, and possesses a strong, lean body from his life in the streets. His general attire is casual white shorts and a brown singlet. He has long shaggy very light blond hair (almost white) and icy blue eyes.
Jackson is also very resourceful thanks to his street gang experiences being a master of street fighting and thievery.

(He is not a superhero yet, but once the RP calls for him to be, his alias shall be Mercy)

Allignment: Does what he wants, no affiliation to either good nor evil.
Back to top Go down
Poppy Bill

Poppy Bill

PostSubject: Re: Superhero (Sign-ups, Ideas Thread)   Superhero (Sign-ups, Ideas Thread) I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 12:33 am

Anyone else wanna join? If not, I think I'm gonna get this show on the road sometime soon. While I hope to update the RP regularly, history has shown I'm not the best at it. Also keep in mind that the story is a work in progress, so updates might be a bit scattered.
Back to top Go down
Arata
Creative
Creative
Arata

PostSubject: Re: Superhero (Sign-ups, Ideas Thread)   Superhero (Sign-ups, Ideas Thread) I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 3:37 pm

Villain name: Hydra (Patricia Harper)
Superpower: Dehydration
Superpower Description: Dehydration is the ability to siphon the fluids from a targets body, effectively withering everything with their body and killing them. It is a short range power, needing to be within a pretty short range to perform it. It is possible to suck out a person's water by merely being close to them, but it is most effective when in direct contact, enabling the user to kill within seconds. Advanced users know how to absorb from further away as they get more powerful, but it is always more effect when directly touching, and masters learn how to absorb their victim's water and fluids into their own bodies, strangely empowering them and providing accelerated healing for a limited time.

Bio: Patricia is a senior in highschool, and daughter of one of the richest people in the country. Her father is the owner of a highly successful research company, with stationed all over the country and several other locations internationally, specializing in the field of microbiology and micro-organisms. One day, being a scientist himself, her father brought home with him his team and work, needing results on an experiment to his funders the next day. The subject was an organism that they had found in the tropics, deep into the depths of the ocean. It thrived, for it seemed to have the ability to take in the water within it permanently, without threat of bursting and no recycling of the fluids, like a sponge. Working outside, one of the workers accidently tipped over a beaker of the micro-organism, a small amount falling into their water filtration system stationed outside. Nobody noticed and he went on his way. The organism made its way into the water tank that led to their showers. Meanwhile, Patricia was busy taking a shower herself, and the organism slipped through the piping and out the shower head, splashing her with a peculiarly dark liquid. After telling her dad something was weird with the water, she went to sleep. A few days later, going to brush her teeth, she spill water onto her arm, where it promptly seeped in through her pores.

Patricia is intelligent, beautiful, and dangerous. She is the classic popular girl, where every boy wants her and every girl wants to be her. For the most part, learning to control her powers, so she doesn't make a raisin out of someone every time she touches them. She also goes to the same highschool as Aaron Kramer, and for whatever reason, has taken an interest in him. She has yet to become a true super villain, and hasn't displayed any public use of her abilities, but she is beginning to cross of the line of mischief and evil, and it won't take long before it doesn't exist to her.

Last edited by Arata on Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Poppy Bill

Poppy Bill

PostSubject: Re: Superhero (Sign-ups, Ideas Thread)   Superhero (Sign-ups, Ideas Thread) I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 4:53 pm

Accepted, Arata. We may see Patricia in game, so...watch out... >:D
Back to top Go down
Draconor

Draconor

Honor : 11522

PostSubject: Re: Superhero (Sign-ups, Ideas Thread)   Superhero (Sign-ups, Ideas Thread) I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 5:02 pm

Villain name: Reaper (Dr. Victor Harold)
Superpower: Disease creation
Superpower Description: With this power, the user has the abillity to manipulate a disease and spread it faster than any number of biologists could imagine. The user can adapt the disease over time to gain different traits such as another method of travelling or an immunity to antibodies. It also renders the user full immunity to any disease.

Bio: Victor was never an evil person, but in the last 4 years his mind has fell into the darkest depths of depravity. His wife was killed by a terrible disease which the couple caught, it resulted in the two being bed-ridden and the slow break down of their minds, it also caused agony and for their bodies to mutate. Victor asked his contacts in the medical industry to give him access to funding which would allow him to find a cure, he was however denied. Victor's wife died after years of suffering while Victor recovered. He watched his wife die and has since taken the same disease upon him self from his labs to find a cure. Instead of going through the same symptoms, the disease altered Victors blood, changing him forever. He has since discovered his powers and has sought to bring down society and more specifically the people who refused him funding.

Victor is incredibly smart and knowledgeable in most areas of science although he is plagued(no pun intended xD) by memories of his wife's final days. Victor is also very two-faced, changing his friends and backstabbing allies if he can further his knowledge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Superhero (Sign-ups, Ideas Thread)   Superhero (Sign-ups, Ideas Thread) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Superhero (Sign-ups, Ideas Thread)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next