Creed of Honor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan based around artwork, gaming, and much much more.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Make sure to find our chatbox, and catch the live stream! ~RQ

A Skyrim Story?

Go down 
+2
xRaedqwex
Poppy Bill
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Poppy Bill

Poppy Bill

Honor : 11415

A Skyrim Story? Empty
PostSubject: A Skyrim Story?   A Skyrim Story? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 6:23 pm

Hey guys. Well, I've been playing Skyrim and it's freaking awesome, of course! While I was playing, I got an idea of a Creed of Honor Skyrim story, if anyone is interested. Basically, you can give me a description of your character (you know the drill) and a bio and maybe how your character handles (like, are you more inclined to be a warrior, mage, or thief?). Anyway, here's how you should post if you forgot the drill n' stuff. :P

Name: Your character's name
Race: Your character's race
Style: How your character handles. Are you a fighter or a spellcaster? Maybe a combination? Prefer heavy or light armor?
Bio: Your character's history. It doesn't have to be too involved (detail is appreciated, of course), I can try to fill in gaps as I go, all I need is basically a template.

So, the story would revolve around our Skyrim heroes. We would also need to decide who would be the Dragonborn, but we'll do that later. Anyways, if you guys are interested at all, let me know.
Back to top Go down
xRaedqwex
Admin
Admin
xRaedqwex

Honor : 8417

A Skyrim Story? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Skyrim Story?   A Skyrim Story? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 11:35 pm

This game. It ends all games.

Name: Ryi
Race: Wood Elf
Style: Stealth, archer, assassin/thief. Light armor. always look for a way to run before fighting.
Bio: After being dragged from the woods and forced to work in the mines of morthal, Ryi was able to escape after killing in inmate at the morthal mines, where he had to spend time mineing as punishment for getting caught stealing from the local market. He was able to obtain a sharp homemade blade from one of the others in trade for a bottle of skooma. using alchemy, he was able to craft a potent poison, which he used to kill an inmate who had been harsh to the others. The darkbrother hood took note of this, and granted him permission to join their family. While he can use a dagger and bow, as all bosmor are natural at the bow and stealth, the family used him more for his potion creation and plant picking ability, rather than combat. During an chemical experiment, something went wrong and blinded him. The family saw no more use for him, and allowed him to leave. Now blind, he spends most of his time thieving and stalking, not so much killing, though if it comes down to it, you can slash wildly, as long as you get that one hit in, they will die to poison after all. he owns an old dog that he bought to counter not being able to see, but has learned to not need it as much. Although blind he continues to create to elixirs, either to hurt or heal someone.

Tried to go from a sneaky poison'er type guy, why not poison the king instead of stabbing him in the back? lol

anywho feel free to change whatever

edit: is this going to follow TES lore too? just wondering xD.

Also the part about morthal is real, go get arrested there lol.
Back to top Go down
https://creedohhonor.forummotion.com
Draconor

Draconor

Honor : 11522

A Skyrim Story? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Skyrim Story?   A Skyrim Story? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 3:31 pm

Name: Aeonar Tempest-Wing
Race: Nord
Style: Light armoured shield-warrior, uses restoration in the off hand against harder enemies.
Bio: Aeonar was born in the Skyrim town of Riften with humble origins. He started his life as a simple thief, got mixed up in the Thieves guild there, running simple intimidation errands in the Ratway. After gaining a bit of reputation he made a few enemies in the Imperial legion after releasing some pre-Stormcloak rebels from the edge of the chopping block.
Aeonar was taken himself to the Imperial Legate Lanius who, impressed with his combat skills, conscripted the boy into the Imperial army for use in quelling rebellions in other countries. During this time he witnessed and dealt out, Imperial brutality, although he never felt justified in doing it and only worked to be free.
After 6 years of earning his freedom, Aeonar had heard of the Stormcloak rebellion in his home country and travelled across Tamriel to return just in time for the Dragon Crisis.
The border was near after Aeonar started tracking a Stormcloak group to join their ranks when the soldier-turned-rebel was caught in an ambush designed to catch the Stormcloaks.

The next thing he knew he was waking up in a cart with...exotic company...
Back to top Go down
Arata
Creative
Creative
Arata

Honor : 11254

A Skyrim Story? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Skyrim Story?   A Skyrim Story? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 8:00 pm

Name: Kadile (pronounced Ka-deel) Murkclaw
Race: Argonian
Style: Light armor, trained as an assassin but is adept at fighting head on as well. Wields main weapon (single edged, slicing blades) in left hand and uses smaller blade off-hand. Also casts offensive magic with right hand.
Bio: Kadile, like most Argonians, was born in the Black Marsh. His birth was under that of the sign The Shadow. His father a talented swordsman and his mother a gifted mage, young Kadile grew up learning the ways of the sword and those of magicka, picking both up at a startling pace. When he was still a child, his home was attacked by Dark Elves. Though his parents fought well, they were slain, leaving the child Kadile an orphan. Though a child, the sight of his parents falling instilled anger in the child, who took up his fathers blade and killed one of the Dark Elves, wounding another with a magic spell. The Dark Brotherhood took notice in Kadile and took him in, raising him as a Shadowscale Assassin. Though he was trained as a silent killer, Kadile, now a young adult, is a very competent swordsman in direct combat, using either a longer blade with a shorter offhand, or a very effective tandem of his main sword and offensive spells.
Throughout his service in the Brotherhood, he befriended another Shadowscale by the name of Etém. The two became like brothers to one another, supporting each other within the Brotherhood.
In his line of work however, there came bitter work. One day one of the higher-ups gave him a contract requesting he kill an aristocrat and his entire family. Kadile refused, for he could not kill a child. The ensuing argument resulted in Kadile killing his superior, and being ejected from the Brotherhood and made an enemy.
Kadile now resides in Skyrim, hiding from the Dark Brotherhood's vengeful forces.
Though typically reclusive, Kadile decided to attend the public execution of some Stormcloaks, hiding within the crowd to witness the punishment...
Back to top Go down
Poppy Bill

Poppy Bill

A Skyrim Story? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Skyrim Story?   A Skyrim Story? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 4:36 am

I suppose I'll post too. By the way, once the story gets rolling, I'll be happy to accept opinions or ideas for the story, so, anyways...

Name: Nalfien
Race: Dark Elf (Dunmer)
Style: Is experienced with Destruction magic and swords. Wields a sword in his right hand, and a Destructive spell in his left. Prefers light, flexible armor to restrictive, heavy armor.
Bio: Born in Mournhold, the capital city of Morrowind, Nalfien grew up during the conflict between the Empire and the Thalmor of the Aldmeri Dominion known as the Great War. Convinced that the Thalmor were just in their pursuit of Elven supremacy, Nalfien's father and older brothers left Morrowind to join their cause. It was several years later when news of their deaths reached Nalfien and his mother.

Not taking any chances, Nalfien's mother ordered her son to pack his things and the two fled to Skyrim, hoping to escape and put the war behind them. As the years passed, Nalfien trained himself in the combat arts, the anger he felt at his family's deaths was never justified. His family was never avenged. While his mother tried to convince Nalfien to accept their deaths and simply move on, the stubborn elf refused to listen. After his mother passed, Nalfien moved to the small town of Falkreath, acting as a soldier for hire and an adventurer. One night, however, Nalfien was attacked and bitten by a werewolf, and infected with the disease. Trying to flee from Skyrim, he is caught in a trap set for the Stormcloaks and sentenced to death for Assault, Murder, and Attempted Murder.

On the way to Helgen, he meets a rather motly crew...
Back to top Go down
xRaedqwex
Admin
Admin
xRaedqwex

A Skyrim Story? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Skyrim Story?   A Skyrim Story? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 5:56 am

hahaha sure man. im probably over 100 hours in now so.... if you need to know anything ask!! Looooll

edit: maybe have a character that is not one of the creed characters that is dragon born? TBH i always think of dragon born as a nord, it just never made sense that any other race would be it, you know? lol

that and sometimes in game you get called nord, even IF your not xD
Back to top Go down
Poppy Bill

Poppy Bill

A Skyrim Story? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Skyrim Story?   A Skyrim Story? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 12:28 am

Is anyone else interested in signing up...well, does anyone besides us really come on the forums these days? I might just begin work on the story... :P
Back to top Go down
Arata
Creative
Creative
Arata

Honor : 11254

A Skyrim Story? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Skyrim Story?   A Skyrim Story? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 9:16 am

The only other person who might sign up would be Kate xD Maybe you should start..
Back to top Go down
ookaminami

ookaminami

Honor : 20555

A Skyrim Story? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Skyrim Story?   A Skyrim Story? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 3:54 pm

I don't know anything Skyrim... so continue on. ^_^
Back to top Go down
xRaedqwex
Admin
Admin
xRaedqwex

A Skyrim Story? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Skyrim Story?   A Skyrim Story? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 6:47 pm

best game evar
Back to top Go down
ookaminami

ookaminami

Honor : 20555

A Skyrim Story? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Skyrim Story?   A Skyrim Story? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 1:39 pm

So I've heard.
Back to top Go down
blobman

blobman

Honor : 11126

A Skyrim Story? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Skyrim Story?   A Skyrim Story? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 11:56 am

Twisted Evil heheheehehe*poof*
Back to top Go down
Poppy Bill

Poppy Bill

A Skyrim Story? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Skyrim Story?   A Skyrim Story? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 8:34 pm

Oheyblob. :P

Anyways, just a small edit before I get started, I'ma change mah character to an Orc. Still has a pretty similar backstory, and is still a werewolf, but an Orc nao. Yay!
Back to top Go down
xRaedqwex
Admin
Admin
xRaedqwex

A Skyrim Story? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Skyrim Story?   A Skyrim Story? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 8:48 pm

I use to be an Orc like you. But then i took an arrow to the knee
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Skyrim Story? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Skyrim Story?   A Skyrim Story? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Skyrim Story?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Creed of Honor :: Creed of Honor :: General Chit Chat-
Jump to: