Creed of Honor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan based around artwork, gaming, and much much more.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Make sure to find our chatbox, and catch the live stream! ~RQ

Ryi's Legion (Characters)

Go down 
+4
Draconor
Azk
Poppy Bill
xRaedqwex
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
xRaedqwex
Admin
Admin
xRaedqwex

Honor : 8477

Ryi's Legion (Characters) Empty
PostSubject: Ryi's Legion (Characters)   Ryi's Legion (Characters) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 6:25 pm

Ryi took a moment to regain his composure, while the Chains that had wrapped around him disappeared. He had blacked out, something that tended to happen when Dia took over. As the swell of power subsided, he looked over the massacre he had caused. The rain was spreading the blood of the royal family, the blood that his hand had spilled. The orb was not here.

"They'll be after us, you know," Rang in his head.

"I know."

"What'cha thinkin?"

"... We need an army"

Howdy! welcome to the new mini RP, Legion.

The story is Ryi starting his adventure to find the orbs, and find out who he is. right now he is traveling alone.

In order to win this RP, you must either be the last man standing, help Ryi's legion win, or be on the side that kills Ryi.

Sign ups are open, and will close at Friday, or when three days pass with no extra people joining.

To join:

Forum Name: (Duh)
Character Name: (Duh)
Class: (Make up any class you wish.)
Class description: (Tell me what this class does, its pros, and its cons.)
Character description: (put as much as you can, it will affect your experience in this RP)
Alignment:(put neutral for now)
Primary Weapon:(Put none for now)
Secondary Weapon: (Put none for now)
Armor: (Put none for now)
storage:(none for now)

Players: None

You must wait until everyone posts to post again in this RP. You are allowed three actions a turn, but these action can go up if you get certain items.

Last edited by xRaedqwex on Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://creedohhonor.forummotion.com
Poppy Bill

Poppy Bill

Honor : 11475

PostSubject: Re: Ryi's Legion (Characters)   Ryi's Legion (Characters) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 7:06 pm

Yay! Looks like fun!

Forum Name: Poppy Bill
Character Name: Jack
Class: Thief

Class description: Thieves are in it for the gold. They are stealthy opponents who try and get the jump on their enemies before their enemies notice them. Thieves have an arsenal of tools at their disposal. However, in one-on-one fights, Thieves lack the strength to stand up to their enemies.

Character description: All Jack ever wanted out of life was wealth. He grew up in poverty, not knowing the comforts that wealthier families had. As a teenager, Jack was usually always in trouble with the law. But since those days, he has nearly perfected his trade and has become known as a Master Thief. Opportunistic and crafty, Jack has targeted some of the most secure buildings and areas in the land and come out unscathed with a few nice trinkets as well. Jack's "less-than-legal" activities have not gone unnoticed, as a large bounty has been placed on his head. Jack wears a mask that covers his face, and a black hood and cloak that covers his head. He constantly wears dark-colored clothing.

Alignment: Neutral
Primary Weapon: None
Secondary Weapon: None
Armor: None
Storage: None

Last edited by Poppy Bill on Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Azk

Azk

Honor : 10699

PostSubject: Re: Ryi's Legion (Characters)   Ryi's Legion (Characters) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 7:19 pm

Forum Name: Azk...
Character Name: I'm thinking I might go with... Azk!
Class: Shadowmancer
Class description: Like Selena from Bill's storeh, a shadowmancer is able to control and manipulate the shadows around us in order to kill, defend, or assist. It is a powerful magic which can be used both from range and close up and is silent, allowing the user to assassinate enemies quietly, however it is a costly magic to use and some of the more advanced skills can be quite difficult to maintain for a long period of time.
Character description: Azk stands at around 6'0" tall, has long black messy hair which hangs over his scarred, but young face. He's around 21 years old. Azk wears white leather clothes and a white cloak which contrast with his black shadow magic powers. He wears a mask which is half black and half white. His build is athletic, lean and muscular. He is skilled in close combat fist fighting and also is adept with daggers, although he doesn't carry any weapons as he can shape shadows into claws and blades.
Alignment: Neutral.
Primary Weapon: None. (Shadowmagic)
Secondary Weapon: None.
Armor: None.
storage: None.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryi's Legion (Characters)   Ryi's Legion (Characters) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 7:32 pm

Forum Name: magicfireflame
Character Name: Christine Sapphire Black
Class: Dragonrider
Class description: Dragonriders have magic in their blood which gives them the ability to communicate with mystic creatures. They are also very good at riding horses and flying creatures. They are actually more intelligent than skillful in fighting, and usually use their wits to help them. Poor fighting, Moderate Magic, Strong Luck and Dexiterity.
Character description: Christine was born from a long line of Dragonriders, but hates being so weak, and no one trusting her intelligence. (I like to add looks in descriptions so, hereyago.) She has long wavy brown hair, brown eyes, pale skin, and lips that are the purplish color of a bruise. She's quite tall and skinny. Usually wears agile armor, but trousers instead of the formal battle skirt, due to them being more flexible.
Alignment: nuetral
Primary Weapon: none
Secondary Weapon: none
Armor: none
storage:none

Back to top Go down
Draconor

Draconor

Honor : 11582

PostSubject: Re: Ryi's Legion (Characters)   Ryi's Legion (Characters) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 7:33 pm

Sweet, nice one Ryi :-)

Forum Name: Draconor
Character Name: Aritahl Elandrad
Class: Ranger
Class description: The ranger is a dual-wielding/marksman and a force of nature, able to turn any forest or natural enviroment to his advantage. He has the fighting capabilities of a fighter but with some of the versatility of a stealthy thief(climbing/hiding in shadows etc), he makes the perfect scout. Rangers are compelled by their sense of justice to stop any evil they can even if this results in personal harm.
Character description: Shining white, long hair with a black tattoo over his eye(looks like a leaf), strong and broad shoulders and a face with a killer smile. His head is usually covered in a dark hood which trails down his body into a green robe which is located over his armor. Aritahl once lived in a small forest village with his mother until the village was attacked by an unknown evil, after surviving he found made his way through the woods to a camp of wanderers. The wanderers turned out to be a brotherhood of rangers and taught Aritahl in their ways, hoping his past would force him to seek out injustice and evil.
Storage: None

Back to top Go down
/ˈiːdʒɨs/
Admin
Admin
/ˈiːdʒɨs/

Honor : 12983

PostSubject: Re: Ryi's Legion (Characters)   Ryi's Legion (Characters) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 9:53 pm

Forum Name: .:Aegis:.
Character Name: Larry
Class: Worm Rider
Class description: Worm Riders are those who have tamed giant worms to do their bidding. Though these worms are large, powerful, intimidating, and can tunnel through the earth, they have no armor. A Worm Rider also has absolutely no magical abilities, but absorbs magical attacks quite well.
Character description: Larry grew up working on the farm with both of his parents and 4 younger brothers. One day when Larry was working the fields he stumbled into a giant hole in the ground in the fields. When Larry awoke, he found himself surrounded by giant worms. Since that day, Larry has befriended the giant worms and has learned to ride them. In his spare time he taught himself how to wield a spear. Now Larry roams the continent bringing justice to all that need it.
Alignment:Neutral
Primary Weapon:None
storage: None

Last edited by The Goat on Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arata
Creative
Creative
Arata

Honor : 11314

PostSubject: Re: Ryi's Legion (Characters)   Ryi's Legion (Characters) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 10:09 pm

Forum Name: Arata
Character Name: Arata
Class: Torrent Duelist
Class description: Elemental Duelists are warriors of particular skill, able to wield powerful blades affiliated with certain elements. They often specialize in quick strikes, and are agile and fast. However, they are usually more susceptible to magic of the opposite kind of their specialty.

A Torrent Duelist is a master of swordplay combined with the element of water. They possess the ability to manipulate water and ice by itself, but are more skilled with it when used in conjuction with their weapon. Like a water mage/cleric, a Torrent Duelist has a small amount of healing ability, though it is more well suited for minor injuries. They are more susceptible to magic affiliated with electricity.

Character description: Arata was born in the southern, icy regions of the world, on a giant hunk of snow-covered land called Arcterra. He was raised within his small clan, worshipping the ways of the Arctic God, Arcterra. His father taught him how to swordfight, learning the ways of the katana in particular. His mother taught him how to control the element of water and ice. Through his prodigious ways, he learned how to successfully combine the art of water manipulation and swordplay, becoming an accomplished Torrent Duelist within a short while. After his coming of age ceremony, Arata was swept away, washed up on the beach to explore the rest of the world. 5'9", with pale skin. Azure colored hair, with icy blue eyes. Lean musculature.

storage:None

Last edited by Arata on Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ookaminami

ookaminami

Honor : 20615

PostSubject: Re: Ryi's Legion (Characters)   Ryi's Legion (Characters) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 10:43 pm

Forum Name: Ookaminami
Character Name: Astra
Class: Assassin (going with something new >_>)
Class description: Assassin kill political and military figures for large sums of money. They are very stealthy and take out their opponents before they are even noticed. Like thieves they are able to use many different weapons with ease, but unlike thieves assassins can hold their own in one vs. one or one vs. many fights. Assassins trust very few people and have a very short lifespan. Many of them are killed on the job if they are not careful.
Character description: 5'5" with light blond hair kept in a pony tail, gray eyes, and fair skin. She is 20 years old and doesn't smile. Astra wears a black hood, cloak, and armor. She was raised by her parents and her family was quite wealthy. Both of Astra's parents were assassins, and she never thought of being anything else. She was mainly trained by her father. Astra now lives by herself and already has quite a bit of money from doing jobs over the past six years.
Alignment:neutral
Primary Weapon:none
Secondary Weapon:none
Armor:none
storage:none
Back to top Go down
Frozen Fighter

Frozen Fighter

Honor : 10678

PostSubject: Re: Ryi's Legion (Characters)   Ryi's Legion (Characters) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 6:14 pm

Forum Name: Frozen Fighter
Character Name: Frozen Fighter
Class: Ranger (similar to Drac's description, but with my own twist.)
Class Description: Rangers are considered to be a fusion of Ninjas and Archers. They have the stealth and speed of Ninjas, the knowhow on how to stay hidden and not make a sound, whether they be moving or standing still. They have the precision of Archers, able to hit a target with their long bow that is as far away as 200 yards. Rangers can use a wide assortment of weapons, but specialize in bows, dual-weilded daggers and dual-weilded swords. Rangers are extremely loyal and will stick by anyone that they deem worthy. Rangers are more comfortable in forests and the wilderness, but will venture into towns and other establishments when neccessary. Rangers use their fleetfootedness to quickly climb trees and other obstacles that either stand in their way or provide a better vantage point.
Character Description: Frozen Fighter is the sole survivor from the destruction of his village by a rogue clan of vampires. All he has to remember his family is his father's bow, Yumi. It has been passed down through the generations of his family for hundreds of years. He has sworn to get revenge on the vampires that massacred his village and spends his time killing all vampires he finds on his quest for those responsible. Frozen stands at just under 6 and a half feet, estimated to be about 5 inches. He has short brown hair and fierce dark brown eyes. His body is slim but very muscled and is littered with scars from many of the fights he has been in throughout his life. FF wears green and brown blended leather armor with a hooded camoflauge cloak to help him blend in to his surroundings. Frozen uses his bow, Yumi, along with his dual slim blades. He is currently 22 years of age. Frozen Fighter is almost always smiling or telling jokes to lighten the mood. FF is quite carefree and cheerful.
Alignment: neutral
Primary Weapon: none
Secondary Weapon: none
Armor: none
Storage: none
Back to top Go down
xRaedqwex
Admin
Admin
xRaedqwex

PostSubject: Re: Ryi's Legion (Characters)   Ryi's Legion (Characters) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 9:32 pm

This looks like a decent group.

We shall start this Tomorrow!

~RQ
Back to top Go down
xRaedqwex
Admin
Admin
xRaedqwex

PostSubject: Re: Ryi's Legion (Characters)   Ryi's Legion (Characters) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 6:50 pm

you may discus the game here.

As some of noted already, some people have better items then others. Its based off the story you gave me. Don't worry, no one will die until you are off the island and the RP starts for real. the first three or so rounds are just story. Oh and for items, everyone will have nothing after Vex... haha... haha... mwhahaha!

~RQ
Back to top Go down
ookaminami

ookaminami

PostSubject: Re: Ryi's Legion (Characters)   Ryi's Legion (Characters) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 2:10 pm

Drac, why are you after me? D=
Back to top Go down
Draconor

Draconor

PostSubject: Re: Ryi's Legion (Characters)   Ryi's Legion (Characters) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 4:15 pm

Kate why are you evil? =3

Because my characters class is compelled to hunt down evil and destroy it. Unless your character has a "good" reason for assassinating this person then I'm forced to track you down and eliminate you.

Also high fives for me having my own group of minions! :D
Back to top Go down
Poppy Bill

Poppy Bill

PostSubject: Re: Ryi's Legion (Characters)   Ryi's Legion (Characters) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 4:20 pm

Minions merely slow you down...and make you easier to track. >:3
Back to top Go down
Draconor

Draconor

PostSubject: Re: Ryi's Legion (Characters)   Ryi's Legion (Characters) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 4:27 pm

Not....if they're Rangers and experts in the field of moving through the wilderness... ;)
Back to top Go down
xRaedqwex
Admin
Admin
xRaedqwex

PostSubject: Re: Ryi's Legion (Characters)   Ryi's Legion (Characters) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 4:55 pm

Don't get comfy with them. :p

why is everyone already ready to kill each other? i would be making allies right now xD

Also waiting on one more poster

~RQ
Back to top Go down
Arata
Creative
Creative
Arata

Honor : 11314

PostSubject: Re: Ryi's Legion (Characters)   Ryi's Legion (Characters) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 5:48 pm

Quick Bill! Alliance! XD
Back to top Go down
Draconor

Draconor

PostSubject: Re: Ryi's Legion (Characters)   Ryi's Legion (Characters) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 6:08 pm

I'm not likely to suddenly give up my mission so I can be in an "alliance" ;)

Until further notice Aritahl will be hunting this evil assassin.
Back to top Go down
ookaminami

ookaminami

PostSubject: Re: Ryi's Legion (Characters)   Ryi's Legion (Characters) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 8:06 pm

Well fine drac be that way. XP hey arata, alliance?
Back to top Go down
Poppy Bill

Poppy Bill

PostSubject: Re: Ryi's Legion (Characters)   Ryi's Legion (Characters) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 8:24 pm

I could ally myself with ya, Arata!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryi's Legion (Characters)   Ryi's Legion (Characters) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 8:30 pm

and no one will be my ally, will they? "no its the weak young noooob" HA.

lol... jk. (Though I must admit I'm very new to this type of rp)
Back to top Go down
Frozen Fighter

Frozen Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Ryi's Legion (Characters)   Ryi's Legion (Characters) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 9:19 pm

Poppy, what about our alliance? You know the one where we decided to rule the world that we decided on making in the chatbox?
Back to top Go down
Poppy Bill

Poppy Bill

PostSubject: Re: Ryi's Legion (Characters)   Ryi's Legion (Characters) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 9:41 pm

Well, of course, FF! We all ready discussed our plans for world domination. So I shall ally with y'all as well.
Back to top Go down
Frozen Fighter

Frozen Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Ryi's Legion (Characters)   Ryi's Legion (Characters) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 11:30 pm

Poppy!!! I see you hiding in the bushes! Who you think the chain person is?
Back to top Go down
Poppy Bill

Poppy Bill

PostSubject: Re: Ryi's Legion (Characters)   Ryi's Legion (Characters) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 12:57 am

I have no idea, Ranger Man! But I think we should observe him first before we make any decisions. He could be dangerous. If he is a threat, then I think we should flee. I'm better in the shadows anyhow, and besides, Yumi is busted. He seemed to have no problems taking down five men at once!

Also, we should signal each other, pool our efforts and get to the fort! Then you can help me get loot, and I can help you fix your bow!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ryi's Legion (Characters)   Ryi's Legion (Characters) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ryi's Legion (Characters)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next