Creed of Honor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan based around artwork, gaming, and much much more.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Make sure to find our chatbox, and catch the live stream! ~RQ

Skills and Training

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
/ˈiːdʒɨs/
Admin
Admin
/ˈiːdʒɨs/

Honor : 12963

Skills and Training Empty
PostSubject: Skills and Training   Skills and Training I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 10:41 pm

Hey guys. How do you like to train on Vindictus? Do you prefer a specific level/boss to fight? What skills do you train to make your character the best he can be? This thread can be used to get some advice on how you can train or how you should make your char build.

Personally, I don't really have a preferable level (though I do seem to be playing the Decisive Battle level on the first boat a lot) and when it comes to skills, I have no idea what I'm doing when I level up the skills. XD Overall, I'm just a headless chicken running around the game upgrading random skills and only using the weapons that quests give me. :)
Back to top Go down
xRaedqwex
Admin
Admin
xRaedqwex

Honor : 8457

Skills and Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skills and Training   Skills and Training I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 2:26 am

ORLY!?!?... yeah i dont get it either

anyway, leveling in vidi is really easy! Do them sub missions, if its a go out and buy items one then buy from the market.

Do this to about level 21, where you can first start "farming" a raid, the white tyrant!

Always always ALWAYS do sub quests, best EXP!

If you cant, there's boat three's "Blood prince" which is you can solo on hard and season of macha, can get you 30-40k exp

Red Tyrant (a hidden level 38-ish mission) gets you about 30k a Raid, on season.

Blood lord or nightmare is best for higher ups right now.

For skills, you get an endless supply of AP points if you do your daily runs. i upgrade combat things first, then skills, then support. by the time you play the game for a few months, you will max out your skills. Another things to look at is if your gonna be sword or spear (or scythe or hammer for the other classes) so you can put in points as you go

~RQ
Back to top Go down
https://creedohhonor.forummotion.com

Skills and Training
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Creed of Honor :: Vindictus :: General talk-
Jump to: