Creed of Honor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan based around artwork, gaming, and much much more.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Make sure to find our chatbox, and catch the live stream! ~RQ

Fallout: Contests of Chance

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Poppy Bill

Poppy Bill

Honor : 11459

Fallout: Contests of Chance Empty
PostSubject: Fallout: Contests of Chance   Fallout: Contests of Chance I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 10:21 pm

Welcome to the Contest of Chance! This game is for the Fallout RPers only (Sorry if this doesn't belong in this section, Ryi).

The contest is just that. It's complete chance, so each person has an equal chance of winning. I may come up with new ways to do this, but for now, I would like to use a six-sided die.

Rules

If you would like to partake in the contest (or raffle), you must pay a certain amount of honor points. That's really it.

This first contest is a roll of the dice! I'll be using a six-sided die. You may pay 100 honor points to buy a die "face" (EX: 1, 2, 3, etc.). You may buy up to two faces. So, Kate could buy Face 3 and Face 6, Aegis could buy Face 1 and 2, and Arata could buy face 5 and 4. If everyone buys two die faces, then everyone should have (if my math is correct) a 33% chance of winning.

The Prize!

This contest's prize is...

Classic Gear.

This includes an Armored Vault 13 Jumpsuit, a Weathered 10mm Pistol, 5 Stimpacs, and a Vault 13 Canteen. That's some pretty good starting gear, if I may say so myself!

So if you wanna participate, do it like this:

Forum Name: (Your name)
Fallout Name: (Your character's name)
Honor Paid: (How much honor you have paid [It's usually 100, but in certain cases, it can change])
Faces Desired: (Which sides of the die you want)

Bear in mind the contests aren't mandatory, so you don't have to play if you don't want to. Have fun!
Back to top Go down
ookaminami

ookaminami

Honor : 20599

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Contests of Chance   Fallout: Contests of Chance I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 3:25 am

Forum Name: ookaminami
Fallout Name: Nataliya Ivanov
Honor Paid: 200 (100 per face)
Faces Desired: 3 and 6 (not because it was the example. those just happen to be my two favorite numbers from 1-6. >_> )
Back to top Go down
Arata
Creative
Creative
Arata

Honor : 11298

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Contests of Chance   Fallout: Contests of Chance I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 6:15 am

Forum Name: Arata
Fallout Name: Seamus O'Ryan
Honor Paid: 200 (100 per face)
Faces Desired: 2 and 4
Back to top Go down
Tholossi

Tholossi

Honor : 10117

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Contests of Chance   Fallout: Contests of Chance I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 10:41 am

Quote :
but for now, I would like to use a six-sided die.
:O
Then here you have a die, and now you can just print it out and put part of it on every side of a cube and then you have a six sided die :D
Back to top Go down
/ˈiːdʒɨs/
Admin
Admin
/ˈiːdʒɨs/

Honor : 12967

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Contests of Chance   Fallout: Contests of Chance I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 12:06 pm

Forum Name: Aegis
Fallout Name:I forget... um.... Was it Will something or other?
Honor Paid: 200
Faces Desired: 5 and 1
Back to top Go down
Poppy Bill

Poppy Bill

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Contests of Chance   Fallout: Contests of Chance I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 4:10 pm

Lol, Thol. XD

All right, all six sides of the die have been purchased! The die will be cast...later today!

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Poppy Bill

Poppy Bill

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Contests of Chance   Fallout: Contests of Chance I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 10:13 pm

THE DIE HAS BEEN CAST! And the winner is...

Aegis!

The die landed on one, making Aegis the winner. Congrats! When the RP starts, you will start with a Weathered 10mm pistol, an Armored Vault 13 jumpsuit, a Vault 13 Canteen, and 5 stimpaks.
Back to top Go down
/ˈiːdʒɨs/
Admin
Admin
/ˈiːdʒɨs/

Honor : 12967

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Contests of Chance   Fallout: Contests of Chance I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 11:00 pm

;D
EDIT: Funny thing is... I'm horrible at combat. geek
Back to top Go down
ookaminami

ookaminami

Honor : 20599

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Contests of Chance   Fallout: Contests of Chance I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 11:24 pm

Congratz aegis. =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Contests of Chance   Fallout: Contests of Chance I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fallout: Contests of Chance
Page 1 of 1