Creed of Honor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan based around artwork, gaming, and much much more.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Make sure to find our chatbox, and catch the live stream! ~RQ

Helping others.

Go down 
+3
Arata
Zevandir
xRaedqwex
7 posters
AuthorMessage
xRaedqwex
Admin
Admin
xRaedqwex

Honor : 8437

Helping others. Empty
PostSubject: Helping others.   Helping others. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 3:20 pm

Hey guys.

as some of you know, japan had a major earthquake, and now theres even news that the nuclear plants are unsafe. As some of you also know, i know some people from japan (my girlfriend and her entire family) and i want to help any way i can. I already donated a little bit, so if you can, think about helping out, even without money. just a prayer is enough for some people.

https://american.redcross.org/site/Donation2?idb=0&5052.donation=form1&df_id=5052

https://www.internationalmedicalcorps.org/SSLPage.aspx?pid=1967

~RQ
Back to top Go down
https://creedohhonor.forummotion.com
Zevandir

Zevandir

Honor : 10255

Helping others. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping others.   Helping others. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 3:12 am

Has anyone seen the things some Americans are saying? Apparently this is 'karma' for Pearl Harbour, those Americans give you guys a terrible name.
Back to top Go down
Arata
Creative
Creative
Arata

Honor : 11274

Helping others. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping others.   Helping others. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 6:26 am

There have been some dorogatory remarks that I find appauling, but that's the way some people are. I'm sure that it does not reflect the general view of Americans as a whole. A classmate of mine is an exchange student from japan, and she started accepting donations as well, so I'll see what I can do.
Back to top Go down
ookaminami

ookaminami

Honor : 20575

Helping others. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping others.   Helping others. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 2:54 pm

I find the remark that this is 'karma' appalling, and as an American I am upset and disappointed that people even think that way. I know though that that is not the general opinion of America as a whole, we have to be better than that. We have a ton of exchange students at my school, and I had a very nice Japanese exchange student breakdown during my math final yesterday. She didn't, and doesn't deserve any of this. I'm doing my best to help.
Back to top Go down
xRaedqwex
Admin
Admin
xRaedqwex

Honor : 8437

Helping others. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping others.   Helping others. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 3:07 pm

Yes, but the people who say these things have not even gone to school long enough to learn about the nukes the USA has dropped on japan. I think thats "Karma" enough.

*sigh* stupid people will always be with us. sad.

We're in 2011, world, wake up!

~RQ
Back to top Go down
https://creedohhonor.forummotion.com
Tholossi

Tholossi

Honor : 10093

Helping others. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping others.   Helping others. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 4:44 pm

xRaedqwex wrote:
We're in 2011, world, wake up!
Meh, i don't want to wake up, i'm sleepy :x
Back to top Go down
Draconor

Draconor

Honor : 11542

Helping others. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping others.   Helping others. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 4:57 pm

This is by no means "karma", the Japanese people can be some of the kindest and honourable people you may ever meet. What bugs me is that the Japanese government "officially" doesn't want to accept much help from other countries....

Japan sits right on top of one of the plate borders, this is just bad luck. Apparently the radiation isn't immediately harmful just yet.
Back to top Go down
Poppy Bill

Poppy Bill

Honor : 11435

Helping others. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping others.   Helping others. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 5:36 pm

Agreed. This wasn't karma, or God, or some higher power at work. This was merely unfortunate.

I didn't know that the Japanese Government wasn't accepting help, though. Why not?! :O

Also radiation. Remember, in the event of a Fallout, it's important to have your geiger counters, power suits, and Pip-Boys at the ready. :P You never know when a Ghoul is gonna shake you down for caps.
Back to top Go down
ookaminami

ookaminami

Honor : 20575

Helping others. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping others.   Helping others. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 8:42 pm

Stupid people make me angry. -_-" (i'm not calling anyone here stupid, just the people who think it's 'karma')
Back to top Go down
Arata
Creative
Creative
Arata

Honor : 11274

Helping others. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping others.   Helping others. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 6:28 am

Yeah, I know what you mean :/ But, I believe a majority of the people out there really want to help and are sympathetic to Japan. There will always be a few bad eggs that need to be tossed out.

Oh, the radiation? Actually, I heard that if they didn't do something soon, they could become lethal. But, I'm not sure what's become of that yet. >.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Helping others. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping others.   Helping others. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Helping others.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Creed of Honor :: Information :: Announcements-
Jump to: