Creed of Honor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan based around artwork, gaming, and much much more.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Make sure to find our chatbox, and catch the live stream! ~RQ

Evil's story of Evil... kind of... It's more confusion than evil...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
evil_mastermind_67

evil_mastermind_67

Honor : 10261

Evil's story of Evil... kind of... It's more confusion than evil... Empty
PostSubject: Evil's story of Evil... kind of... It's more confusion than evil...   Evil's story of Evil... kind of... It's more confusion than evil... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 2:04 am

Hey, I'm back (BWAHAHAHA!!!) and I'm writing a story, and I was wondering if anyone wanted to be in it. The main character is a teenage in... some random era ... and he's in a family of assassins and he has to go on a coming of age mission, and things go wrong, somethings go right, but most go wrong. I've already gotten a bit of it written.
Sincerely,
Evil
Back to top Go down
Poppy Bill

Poppy Bill

Honor : 11457

PostSubject: Re: Evil's story of Evil... kind of... It's more confusion than evil...   Evil's story of Evil... kind of... It's more confusion than evil... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 2:58 am

Ooh! Ooh! OOOOOOOH! Me! Pick me! I wanna be in it!

XD Cool, Evil. How do you want people to send you their characters? Just post 'em here, or PM you?
Back to top Go down
Arata
Creative
Creative
Arata

Honor : 11296

PostSubject: Re: Evil's story of Evil... kind of... It's more confusion than evil...   Evil's story of Evil... kind of... It's more confusion than evil... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 6:37 am

:O :O :O :O :O :O

....Arata would like to be in it as well.....Arata likes the sound of this story.....:3
Back to top Go down
ookaminami

ookaminami

Honor : 20597

PostSubject: Re: Evil's story of Evil... kind of... It's more confusion than evil...   Evil's story of Evil... kind of... It's more confusion than evil... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 1:00 pm

post your bios here in the usual format. =) (answering for megan)
Back to top Go down
evil_mastermind_67

evil_mastermind_67

PostSubject: Re: Evil's story of Evil... kind of... It's more confusion than evil...   Evil's story of Evil... kind of... It's more confusion than evil... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 10:52 pm

Yeah what Kate said...
Back to top Go down
evil_mastermind_67

evil_mastermind_67

PostSubject: Re: Evil's story of Evil... kind of... It's more confusion than evil...   Evil's story of Evil... kind of... It's more confusion than evil... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 10:54 pm

Oh yeah I forgot to add that magic is possible in this realm (sp?) just so you know. Just thought that could help with the bios
Back to top Go down
Poppy Bill

Poppy Bill

PostSubject: Re: Evil's story of Evil... kind of... It's more confusion than evil...   Evil's story of Evil... kind of... It's more confusion than evil... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 2:37 pm

All right, here's mah bio!

Forum Name: Poppy Bill
Character Name: Argus Lirrian
Discription: Around 5'9'' in height, with short dark brown hair and blue eyes. Carries a crude looking staff and an unusual book wherever he goes.

Bio: Argus was born into a small ranching and farming community. Since he was old enough to read, Argus has always dreamt of leaving his home to pursue a life of excitement and adventure out in the world. For sixteen years, Argus worked around his parent's farm, tending to the various animals and tasks that needed to be completed. His life changed when a travelling (and slightly eccentric) mage wandered into his small town. Argus accidentally bumped into the mage while performing his daily chores. The mage, seeing potential in young Argus, told the farmboy that he had a deep bond with the energy called Mana. The mage, a man named Bradon Austerus, decided to take Argus under his tutalege as a mage apprentice.

For two years, Argus trained with Bradon, learning basic spells and expanding his magical knowledge. Unfortunately, as they were travelling along the roads, Bradon suddenly fell ill and soon passed away. Before he died, he bequeathed his staff and spellbook to Argus, and told him to continue his training without him. Now, Argus wanders the roads, trying to teach himself new spells and techniques.

In battle, Argus would rather knock someone out rather than kill them if it could be helped. Outside of combat, Argus usually entertains himself (and others) by performing small magical tricks, such as changing the color of a flame from orange to green, or getting people's hair to stand on end by giving them small static shocks. Argus has a pretty good sense of humor. Although Argus knows a few offensive spells, he would rather K.O. his enemies rather than outright kill them.
Back to top Go down
evil_mastermind_67

evil_mastermind_67

PostSubject: Re: Evil's story of Evil... kind of... It's more confusion than evil...   Evil's story of Evil... kind of... It's more confusion than evil... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 1:17 am

Okay... I can work with this...but it may take awhile to get to your character...
Back to top Go down
Arata
Creative
Creative
Arata

PostSubject: Re: Evil's story of Evil... kind of... It's more confusion than evil...   Evil's story of Evil... kind of... It's more confusion than evil... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 6:25 am

I'll post my character bio later today, okay? :D
Back to top Go down
evil_mastermind_67

evil_mastermind_67

PostSubject: Re: Evil's story of Evil... kind of... It's more confusion than evil...   Evil's story of Evil... kind of... It's more confusion than evil... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 8:39 pm

Just post it whenever
Back to top Go down
evil_mastermind_67

evil_mastermind_67

PostSubject: Re: Evil's story of Evil... kind of... It's more confusion than evil...   Evil's story of Evil... kind of... It's more confusion than evil... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 5:04 pm

Hey, just thought I would give an update on when first section of the story should be up... I hoping that it'll be up by Easter... but no promises... I haven't put in characters based on people but I will eventually... probably pretty soon actually... it's currently only 3 pages because I've been really busy and I use tiny font... but yeah some time next week... look for it... I'm also trying to think of an awesome tittle, any ideas?
- EVIL
Back to top Go down
Arata
Creative
Creative
Arata

PostSubject: Re: Evil's story of Evil... kind of... It's more confusion than evil...   Evil's story of Evil... kind of... It's more confusion than evil... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 5:15 pm

I'll have to see the first chapter before I can give a title idea, but I'll try to think of one :D Also, I'll probably attempt a bio soon
Back to top Go down
evil_mastermind_67

evil_mastermind_67

PostSubject: Re: Evil's story of Evil... kind of... It's more confusion than evil...   Evil's story of Evil... kind of... It's more confusion than evil... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 5:17 pm

Okay... I'll post it as soon as I give it to Kate to edit... and write some more...
Back to top Go down
evil_mastermind_67

evil_mastermind_67

PostSubject: Re: Evil's story of Evil... kind of... It's more confusion than evil...   Evil's story of Evil... kind of... It's more confusion than evil... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 11:53 pm

it's has been decided... the story shall be... "The Rite" thanks Bill for the tittle...
Back to top Go down
Poppy Bill

Poppy Bill

PostSubject: Re: Evil's story of Evil... kind of... It's more confusion than evil...   Evil's story of Evil... kind of... It's more confusion than evil... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 12:57 am

No prob, Megan!

Oh my God, I just realized...your signature is Voltaire's "When You're Evil"!!!

Your Epic meter just increased.
Back to top Go down
ookaminami

ookaminami

PostSubject: Re: Evil's story of Evil... kind of... It's more confusion than evil...   Evil's story of Evil... kind of... It's more confusion than evil... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 3:17 am

send it to me when you want me to look it over. you might also want to send it to tanya for proof reading stuff because i fail at that.
Back to top Go down
evil_mastermind_67

evil_mastermind_67

PostSubject: Re: Evil's story of Evil... kind of... It's more confusion than evil...   Evil's story of Evil... kind of... It's more confusion than evil... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 5:29 pm

True...
Back to top Go down
Arata
Creative
Creative
Arata

PostSubject: Re: Evil's story of Evil... kind of... It's more confusion than evil...   Evil's story of Evil... kind of... It's more confusion than evil... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 5:28 pm

Forum Name: Arata
Character Name: Adler

Description: Around 5"11', with muscles made for agile movements. Lightly tanned with messy dark brown (almost black) hair and brown eyes. Many callused scars on his back and body.

Bio: Adler was found as a small child, no older than 1, just outside of his burning home, discovered by a married couple who were passing through. The two, after discovering Adler, went to try and help those who may still be inside, but just as they went to check, the building collapsed. Grimly positive that those who had been inside were dead, the two of them took young Adler back with them, to live at the orphanage that they ran. Adler has no known last name due to his obscure origins, so he merely goes by his first name.

Adler grew up with the many children at the orphanage, finding himself in a little group with three other boys, after they took notice of his talents of mischief and thievery. The 4 boys, including Adler, were Soren, Liam, and Caide. The young boys grew up together, getting into trouble wherever they went. They lived happily with their "Parents" of the orphanage, until Adler was 15. One day, after the boys had been sent out to get food (as well as some other things for themselves) since they were the older of the children, they returned to find that the orphanage had been burned to the ground.

With nowhere else to go, the boys took to living on the streets, using their talents (especially Adler's) to steal enough to feed themselves. Many times, when Adler had been caught, he would recieve beatings during his escapes, resulting in many scars and bruises across his back primarily, though he always got away. The group helped to feed others like them as well.

Over the years, Adler took up the art of wielding dual daggers, though he only ever used them as a means of passing the time, or the rare times when he had the need to defend himself, or others. Another blow struck Adler's life one day though, when a riot broke out across the streets, the Guard coming in to intervene. They killed many people, and in the riot, many were killed, including his dear friend Liam, whose body he had discovered after everyone cleared away. Soren and Caide went missing, and Adler had not seen them since.

Adler has made enough to support himself, primarily through stealing, or the occasional mercenary work. He rarely does mercenary work, unless he finds it to be a cause that he sees to be right. He is talented in stealth and fighting with his daggers, bringing him to the attention of an organization of Assassins, wanting to recruit him. He curtly declined, stating that he refused to "take a life merely for pay." They did not react kindly to this. Adler sees assassins as cruel beings who can only live by destroying the life of another and those around them. Adler is often seen helping those on the streets, known as the "Righteous Rogue" by those he knows.
Back to top Go down
evil_mastermind_67

evil_mastermind_67

PostSubject: Re: Evil's story of Evil... kind of... It's more confusion than evil...   Evil's story of Evil... kind of... It's more confusion than evil... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 7:35 pm

...mkay... I can work with that...
Back to top Go down
evil_mastermind_67

evil_mastermind_67

PostSubject: Re: Evil's story of Evil... kind of... It's more confusion than evil...   Evil's story of Evil... kind of... It's more confusion than evil... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 5:28 pm

Part 2 is in the works and I'm aiming to have it up the second week of May... or maybe sooner if I can... but yeah... look for it...
~Megan
Back to top Go down
evil_mastermind_67

evil_mastermind_67

PostSubject: Re: Evil's story of Evil... kind of... It's more confusion than evil...   Evil's story of Evil... kind of... It's more confusion than evil... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 3:32 pm

just so people know 'The Rite" is still open for bios... so feel free to post them if you want to be part of the madness
Back to top Go down
ookaminami

ookaminami

PostSubject: Re: Evil's story of Evil... kind of... It's more confusion than evil...   Evil's story of Evil... kind of... It's more confusion than evil... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 3:59 pm

Do you still want that warrior poet bio you and I were talking about the other day? =P
Back to top Go down
evil_mastermind_67

evil_mastermind_67

PostSubject: Re: Evil's story of Evil... kind of... It's more confusion than evil...   Evil's story of Evil... kind of... It's more confusion than evil... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 4:51 pm

indeed
Back to top Go down
ookaminami

ookaminami

PostSubject: Re: Evil's story of Evil... kind of... It's more confusion than evil...   Evil's story of Evil... kind of... It's more confusion than evil... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 7:26 pm

Forum Name: ookaminami
Character Name: Blair MacRae
Description: Around 5'5'', with short red hair and gray-blue eyes. Carries a claymore, a quill, ink, and parchment on her person at all times.
Bio: Blair lived in a small boring town where nothing really happened. She left home in search of something, but she doesn't know what. She has tried many different jobs and things, but is horrible at them at best. like a jack of all trades, master of none, only much worse. Her most attempt lead her to become a warrior poet.she clumsily wields a claymore, and is constantly trying to rhyme words with orange, silver and purple.
Back to top Go down
evil_mastermind_67

evil_mastermind_67

PostSubject: Re: Evil's story of Evil... kind of... It's more confusion than evil...   Evil's story of Evil... kind of... It's more confusion than evil... I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 4:18 pm

Awesome thanks Kate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evil's story of Evil... kind of... It's more confusion than evil...   Evil's story of Evil... kind of... It's more confusion than evil... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Evil's story of Evil... kind of... It's more confusion than evil...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next