Creed of Honor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan based around artwork, gaming, and much much more.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Make sure to find our chatbox, and catch the live stream! ~RQ

Demonic Hordes (RP)

Go down 
+3
Poppy Bill
ookaminami
Zevandir
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
blobman

blobman

Honor : 11182

Demonic Hordes (RP) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demonic Hordes (RP)   Demonic Hordes (RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 7:28 pm

what hapened to this?
Back to top Go down
Zevandir

Zevandir

Honor : 10291

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Hordes (RP)   Demonic Hordes (RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 2:11 am

Its on hold. PLease post queries in the Demonic Hordes (Characters) section next time thanks.
Back to top Go down
Zevandir

Zevandir

Honor : 10291

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Hordes (RP)   Demonic Hordes (RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 10:03 pm

Aeloar Felraith and Asura Kusari

Asura Kusari: When the BladeSinger returns, you stand up.

“I wish to travel with you, if you are bent on ending the Demonic threat, you will need me.” You say to the BladeSinger as you both begin to leave the city.

“Wonderful, I’m sure I will need you, besides, I can’t see these demons, and I don’t particularly want to risk fighting them blind and just because my horse tells me they are there.” The BladeSinger replies, “What is your name?”

“Asura Kusari, pleased to meet you Aeolar Felraith.” You reply, a twinkle in your eye, noticing the confusion in his as he wonders to understand why you know his name. “I’m a Reaper, of course I know you’re name.”

The BladeSinger smiles, and you both walk from the city, out of the gates. Only, you are walking and the BladeSinger is walking his horse.

Aeoalr Felratih: As you begin to leave the city, you initiate mental communication with your horse (lol).

‘Whaddya think about the Reaper?’

‘He can see demons, and kill them, so that makes him on our side, right?’

‘Yeah, but can we actually trust him?’

‘He’s a reaper…’

‘Point being?’

‘Of course we can trust him, not sure if I can trust you though..’

‘…’

You and your horse continue on your way, walking beside the reaper out of the city. You turn to the reaper,

‘Where are we going, I have been tasked to find some pure heroes and their scrolls of heroic…ness.

‘Well, we know where Demon army is, and from the likes of things, there are more coming.’

You pale in fear, “What do you mean more?”

“The 7th Demon army is the scouts, the patrol group that clears the way for the other armies, if you haven’t guessed yet, there are 13 Demon armies, each consisting of approximately ten thousand Demons, those you have fought already, the weakest Demon scouts, tasked with walking around unseen to gather intelligence.”

You say nothing, and a heavy ball of fear grows in your belly, you decide to head out to BattleOn and see if you can gain wind of any Heroes.

‘God help Lore.’

‘You are going to need more than God for the coming storm.’ The horse whispers back.

~~~~

Character Name: Lord Tyrannus

You wake to find yourself on a bed of snow in the middle of a small wooden building, the building looks as if it was made by hastily sinking some planks into the ground with tremendous force, standing, you walk outside a little, and memory comes flooding back to you. Around you, Demon tents stretch for miles, covering the icy north in a bed of stinking, rotting animal skins. To your left you notice a group of huge, red humanoids sitting by an ethereal fire, huge, black and grey armour covering their immense bodies. There is no barrier around the prison yard, there is no need. You wouldn’t get far if you had wings.

Wings. That brings a flood of tears to your eyes, the memory of your Ice dragon lying in a pool of it’s own blood. You’re consumed by a fury, and turning back to the hut, you summon your strength and tear a pillar of wood free, smashing the remainder of the hut in great, sweeping blows of the wood. The Demons shout and run to you, one swinging a massive, iron covered fist at your head. Blackness.

You awake hours later, surrounded by the other prisoners, you sit up, then instantly regret it as your head pounds with a renewed fury. An old man pushes you back down, and speaks some words,

“Thelair som des nai”

Your head clears, the pain receding.

“Thank you.”

“We are all fellows in this godforsaken place.” The man says, weakened.

“Where am I, and who are you all?”

“You are still in the North, and we are other prisoners captured by the Demon army. There used to be many more, but the Demons have either eaten us, or slain the large group who tried to escape.”

You digest this information, “How did they try to escape?”

“They stood up one night, and walked out, the Demons don’t like the night, and hide from it where possible.”

“Then how did they get found?”

“The Demons follow them the next morning, it wasn’t exactly hard, considering that over thirty men, women and children leave a rather clear trail.”

“Who is left?”

“Just the old and the infirm, which is pretty much me, my fellow wizards and a few aged warriors who were injured defending the village. We are all from one of the villages in this region, one in the mountains to the East, we were a proud race aeons ago, a great line of Mages and Warriors, then many left for different realms, and those that were left diminished, we stood no chance against the Demon invasion.”

“We are going to get out,” you promise.

“If you have a plan, we will help.” The other’s nod their agreement, “There is no point staying here to die at a whim.”

You sit down to plan and think, the other prisoners leave with smiles on their lips.

~~~~

Character Names: Astra and Sess’eth

Astra: You watch silently as a young man in black armour walks into the throne room, a little later, a bloodied man wearing the uniform of a scout follow suit, running straight past the guards, who quickly open the doors. You don’t have to wait long before the man in black leaves, the scout does not. You decide it is time.

“Urgh, reptile, create an illusion…please.”

Sess’eth: You happily oblige, thankful the Warrior has accepted your aid. Concentrating for a moment, you decide that rather than try to alter the Assassin’s appearance, you will instead alter the guards perception. Concentrating even harder, you slip from your mind into the streams of life, selected the threads closest to you, and twisting them, placing part of the Purple Assassin’s thread into the two red ones before you, satisfied, you move back to your own body.

“It is done, you have about three minutes to get in before the ‘spell’ wears off.”

Astra: You nod your thanks, and walk out from the corridor.

“Here to see the King.” You announce, and the two guards salute smartly and open the doors.

That was easy, you think. Walking into the throne room, the guards close the door.

“Who are you?” a startled king asks, his face haggard and weary.

“I was sent to kill you, so now you are going to die.”

The king is startled, but has no time to react before your dagger flies through the air, sinking into his throat. You turn and run from the throne room, back down the corridor, you grab the reptiles arm and you both run, scared that an alarm could be sounded at any moment. No alarm is sounded, and some time later, you arrive at an inn in the city, where you were told to collect your payment. A voice sounds in your head-

You have just slain the king, he has no heir, and was working to his utmost ability to keep back the forces of darkness, now he is dead. The last hope for holding back the darkness is gone. Because of you.

A heavy feeling of dread settles on you, and you suddenly realise the gravity of what you have done. You repeat what you heard to the lizard, and if it is possible, he pales as well.

What now?

~~~~

Character Name: Linus

After a relatively uneventful day in Swordhaven, you have discovered a great many things, firstly, there is a Demon army in the North, secondly, there are a few adventurers seeking to do something about it, and thirdly, two assassins just killed the king. You are watching them now, in the form a green mouse.

Earlier in the day, you bought yourself a simple pack of cloth, and purchased blankets and food. You now also own a coat of chain mail, which you are wearing between your underclothes and your tunic of emerald leather. The steal greaves and gauntlets are also a welcome addition. You only have a few coins left (23), but they served you well.

Contemplating on the day, you fail to notice when the two assassins outside the tavern spot you, it would appear that the reptilian one has some sort of magic, as you find yourself wrenched from your mouse form, abruptly on your feet, face to face with an angry assassin and a freaky looking reptile.
Back to top Go down
Poppy Bill

Poppy Bill

Honor : 11471

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Hordes (RP)   Demonic Hordes (RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 2:36 pm

Character Name: Sess'eth
Actions:

-I ask Astra about the voice she heard. Was it just her conscious, or did it sound like something else? If it sounded like a person, I ask her if the voice felt familiar.
-I ask the mouse man what exactly he is, and if he means harm. If he proves hostile, I will summon an illusion to confuse him. If he is friendly, I will ask him why he is here, and how he can change shape without magic.
-I continue travelling with Astra (unless she desires otherwise). If an alarm is raised in the castle, I will use the magic at my disposal to keep the guards off our backs.

Alignment: Neutral
Primary Weapon: Bone Hunting Knife
Secondary Weapon: Pure Mana Orb
Armor: Moss Robe
Storage: Strong Acid
Back to top Go down
Arata
Creative
Creative
Arata

Honor : 11310

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Hordes (RP)   Demonic Hordes (RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 4:04 pm

Character Name: Asura Kusari
Actions:
-I ask the Bladesinger where he is from, what his story is etc. on our way to BattleOn. I will, in turn, tell him about myself.

- I keep my eye out for any other demons or other enemies while we travel, ready to fight at any time. If we do run into them, I will use 1st Jujutsu to infuse my scythe with lightning.

-I will help search for these "Heroes" with the Bladesinger once we reach BattleOn, as well as gather other supplies and information necessary for the journey.

Alignment: Neutral
Primary Weapon: Death Scythe
Secondary Weapon: Ring of Lightning
Armour: Reaper Magnus Robes
Storage: None
Back to top Go down
ookaminami

ookaminami

Honor : 20611

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Hordes (RP)   Demonic Hordes (RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 5:02 pm

Character Name: Astra

Actions:
- I try to shake off the feeling of dread about repercussions of my actions, and talk to the reptile about whether or not it is possible for the voice to have been my conscious or even a stranger idea, the voice of someone else.
- I keep my guard up and my hand near my daggers as I notice the shape-shifter, and try to ascertain why he is here, and what he wants.
- I continue to travel with the reptile because his magic is quite useful in some situations, and head out of town.

Alignment: neutral
Primary Weapon: Curved Dagger x 2
Secondary Weapon: 15 Flash bangs
Armour: Black Assassin Armour (With cloak and Hood)
Storage:None
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Hordes (RP)   Demonic Hordes (RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Demonic Hordes (RP)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Creed of Honor :: Community Zone :: Role Playing-
Jump to: