Creed of Honor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan based around artwork, gaming, and much much more.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Make sure to find our chatbox, and catch the live stream! ~RQ

Demonic Hordes (RP)

Go down 
+3
Poppy Bill
ookaminami
Zevandir
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zevandir

Zevandir

Honor : 10261

Demonic Hordes (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Demonic Hordes (RP)   Demonic Hordes (RP) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 12:35 am

Lets Start!

Turn: 1

Character: Astra
You are sitting on the edge of a rooftop, looking out over Swordhaven, admiring the setting sun, not because it is beautiful, but because it signifies the coming of your domain. Night.

You glance down at the piece of parchment in your hands, a very detailed painting of a young man with blonde hair, sickly and oily. His skin is sickly, like it has never seen the light of day. The young man wears regal clothes and an elegant golden crown rests upon his head. The man looks to be of royal blood, and is depicted with a drawing box in one hand and a pretty wand in the other. Underneath the page is scrawled, Alteon the 5th, $2, 000, 000

You look around and quickly check your equipment once more-
Storage-
Black Assassin Armour (With cloak and Hood)
Curved Dagger x 2
15 Flash bangs (blinds an enemy)
Token of Alignment- Neutral
(Remember to equip your items)

Turning the kill sheet over, you re-read a message from the Lord of Assassins- ‘Create chaos’.

~~~~

Character: Asura Kusari
The battlefield around you reeks of death and decay, the smell entering your nose with a sickening affect. Your view is obstructed by many wandering souls, thankfully, the bandit souls cannot see the souls of the royal knights, or the battle would continue. As you walk among the souls, you judge them, summoning a spirit image of an hourglass, lying on its side. In the left side, represented the good deeds they had done, and in the right, the evil deeds they had done. Should the glass be even or mostly in the left, the soul was sent on by a Reaper, if not, the Reaper would cut down the soul and send them to Hell. You study the soul’s glass, and slam the butt of your scythe into it’s head, imprinting them and sending them on to the higher ground. Lucky for a bandit to move on, usually they were sent below. Such as this one. You swipe the soul’s head from its shoulders with your scythe, watching as a demonic hand reaches up to drag the soul down.

There are no souls left, and you feel your Death Touch tug faintly, signalling where more souls are to be found. You check your equipment.

Storage-
Reaper Magnus Robes
Death Scythe
Ring of Lightning (enables you to channel electricity)

You glance behind you, where your Death Touch is reaching for. Swordhaven.

~~~~

Character: Sess’eth
You swim peacefully on your back, the cool waters of the Swordhaven River clear and crisp, allowing faster movement than the swampy waters of your homeland. Your strong tail swishes back and forth autonomously, the source of propulsion. You lift your head from the water, looking back at the swamps far behind. Turning around once more, you realise you are almost at the Swordhaven Castle moat inlet, a small tunnel in the wall made of stone, a metal portcullis covering the hole, so no invaders could swim through. But the builders didn’t count on amphibious reptiles with super-acid now did they?

You check your water-proof pack-
Storage-
Moss Robes/Tunic/Loin Cloth (you can pick which one you want)
Bone Hunting Knife, your father’s
Water-proof backpack containing strong acid and an orb of pure mana

So what will you do now, outcast?

~~~~

Character: Aeolar Felraith
You walk into a small town about 500 metres down the road from SworHavem, adrmiring the pleasant view of your chosen town to protect. You sit on a bench, sharpening the edge of your blade. The blade does not need sharpening, as it is already sharper than the finest razor blade, and the cold steel of the weapon doesn’t blunt anyway. You are uneasy, the sign that your body knows something bad is about to happen. The ground begins to shake, and a red beast with skin as thick as the strongest leather bursts from the ground, talons and horns black as ebony. The beast looks at you, and charges.

Moments before it reaches you, you check your equipment-

Equipped-
Primary Weapon- BladeSinger’s Broadsword
Secondary Weapon- BladeSinger’s Buckler
Armour- Black Defender Armour
Token of Alignment- neutral

Storage-
Red Cloak (Attaches to your armour)

Fight or Flight?
Back to top Go down
ookaminami

ookaminami

Honor : 20581

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Hordes (RP)   Demonic Hordes (RP) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 3:25 pm

Character Name:Astra

Actions:
- I equip all my items
- as night falls I begin to search for my target. I stick to the shadows and move without making any noise. If I am attacked I will attack back and finish the fight without attracting attention using my curved daggers. If needed I will use a flash bang.
-Once I find my target I will assassinate him and make my escape. I will also take something that belongs to my target to prove that he is dead so that I get my reward.

Alignment: neutral
Primary Weapon: Curved Dagger x 2
Secondary Weapon: 15 Flash bangs
Armour: Black Assassin Armour (With cloak and Hood)
Storage:None
Back to top Go down
Poppy Bill

Poppy Bill

Honor : 11441

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Hordes (RP)   Demonic Hordes (RP) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 8:56 pm

Character Name: Sess'eth

Actions:
-I equip the Moss Robe, Bone Hunting Knife, and the strong acid.
-Once I reach the metal portcullis, I splash some of the strong acid on the bars, careful not to get any of it on myself.
-Once the portcullis has been destroyed, I enter the moat channel, careful not to be spotted by any possible guards. If I can, I attempt to use my illusion magic to become invisible. If that should fail, then I stick to the shadows, and remain out of sight.

Alignment: Neutral
Primary Weapon: Bone Hunting Knife
Secondary Weapon: Strong Acid
Armor: Moss Robe
Storage: Pure Mana Orb
Back to top Go down
Arata
Creative
Creative
Arata

Honor : 11280

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Hordes (RP)   Demonic Hordes (RP) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 6:29 am

Character Name: Asura Kusari

Actions:
- I equip all of my items

- I travel towards Swordhaven, looking for the source of my Death Touch's pull. I keep my scythe ready at all times, ready to defend in case I should be attacked.
-Once I find the source, I will try to find out whose soul it is, and judge it. Once that is done with, I will find a place to stay the night and ask around about the place.

Primary Weapon: Death Scythe
Secondary Weapon: Ring of Lightning
Armour: Reaper Magnus Robes
Storage: None
Back to top Go down
Draconor

Draconor

Honor : 11548

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Hordes (RP)   Demonic Hordes (RP) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 5:21 pm

Actions:
- I use my bladesinging abillities to try to dodge attacks made by the creature.
- I yell outwards for any villagers in the surrounding area to flee for Swordhaven to get help.
- I try to taunt the beast into attacking me until all people have escaped, once they are gone I will try to counter attack the beast by aiming for it's eyes.

Equipped-

Storage-
Red Cloak
Back to top Go down
Zevandir

Zevandir

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Hordes (RP)   Demonic Hordes (RP) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 8:31 pm

Turn 2

Character Name: Astra

You drop to the road below you, your feet make no noise as they hit the cobbled street. You thank your boots, soft padded leather. You move quickly into the shadows of the buildings, and walk down the road. You reach a signpost, needed in a city this large.

North- Swordhaven Castle
South- South Gates of Swordhaven
East- East Gate
West- West Gate

Across the piece of wood that says ‘West Gate’ a message has been scrawled; ‘Gate Closed for repairs’. You walk north, to the castle. Upon reaching it, you notice that the moon has reached its zenith, about six hours till the dawn. Remaining in the shadows, you notice guards patrolling the walls, their patterns regular. The gate itself is closed, but you know the moat circles to an unwalled section of the castle grounds.

You look around, but hear a commotion, palace guards are chasing a strange reptile creature, looks like no one is guarding the moat.

~~~~

The night hides you as you destroy the portcullis, and you swim silently inside. The moat channel is not deep, and before long, you let yourself sink to the bottom, where only your eyes and nose are above the water. You look around, you cannot see any guards, but you notice that to one side of the moat is an unwalled section of the castle and to the other side is a city, the streets empty.

You can see the castle gates, and your sharp reptile eyes spot a figure, standing furtively in the shadows, staying hidden from any humans. The figure is clearly female, and carries herself with a deadly grace, similar to the assassins of your homeland.

Suddenly, a guard exits one of the palace buildings, the building is remarkably close, and he sees your head. Unfortunately, the guard is old and experienced; he knows there are no crocodiles here, and that Troglodytes live in the swaps to the West.

“GUARDS! We have and intruder, Troglodyte!” a handful of guards run from the building, one with a crossbow.

“Shoot him!” the captain cries. As the crossbowman takes aim, you hold the mana orb, and summon it’s power. A bolt whizzes past your head, missing you by a millimetre. Concentrating hard, you create an illusion, an image of yourself, at the same time it appears, you render yourself invisible. The illusion leaps from the water on the guards’ side, and takes off towards the gate, towards the Assassin.

To the left is a palace full of hostile; to the right is a city. Ahead is a warrior. What to do?

~~~~

Character Name: Linus
The GreenGuard Forest night is cool and quiet, but a sense of danger lurks in the air. You huddle beneath a bush, lance by your side, your armour always donned. You watch the bandits closely, and they seem to be looking for you. There are always bandits in the forest, but this time they want you. Their leader knows what you are, and wants you as a bandit.

“Oi! Griffin, the ‘shifters gone, go look in the bushes.” The senior bandit instructs another, the latter moving towards the bushes on the other side of the path. He will soon search the bush you are in and find you. You now have a choice,

Shift into a Giant and fight,
Shift into a Draconian and fight,
Shift into something else and fight,
Don’t shift and fight,
Shift and run,

You check your inventory-
Equipped-
Primary Weapon: Fire Hardened wooden lance
Secondary Weapon: Iron Dagger
Armour: Emerald Leather Tunic

To run or not to run?

~~~~

You walk down the road, away from the battlefield, the Swordhaven walls clear to your Reaper eyes even in the dead of night. The road is peaceful and no-one approaches you. The moon is high above you when you reach the outer gates, you knock on the traveller’s gate, and the soldier lets you through to the city. Extending your senses, you find the soul, a young girl about a block away. You move through the city, and hear a commotion directly ahead, as you look over, you see a troop of guards chasing, and a reptile creature running. You ignore the commotion, and look for the soul. She is sitting on the doorstep of a building, crying for her mamma. “Mamma, please, let me in!” she cries

“Little girl, your mamma cannot hear you.”

“But why?” she asks, still crying.

“You’re dead.” You say it as gently as possible, but it is still a harsh thing to have to say. She doesn’t reply, and you walk over, judging her. The hourglass is neutral, the girl too young to have done and bad or good. You gently send her on, and she stops crying, as if accepting what has happened.

You walk to a nearby tavern, and ask for a bed. The owner offers one to you for free, for many peasants recognise a reaper when they see one. Asking around, you discover that there have been reports on Demons appearing throughout the land, very rare, but often killing many before they are stopped. You contemplate this, and head upstairs to the bed provided, you sink into an uneventful sleep. (When you make your next move, it will be daytime, k?)

~~~~

Character Name: Aeolar Felraith
You leap from the bench and dodge the first swing of the beasts’ massive talons, a deathly song beginning to whisper in the air. The beast kicks out, and you barely parry the strike with your broadsword.

You call out to your village “Everyone, run, run to Swordhaven and get help, a mighty beast attacks me!”

The villagers burst from their houses and run, your voice has clearly carried to them all. You turn your attention back to the beast, and begin to dance, whipping your sword around and slashing at the beasts’ head. The beast retaliates, and you take another swipe full on your buckler, the force of the blow sending you sprawling in the dust. Leaping up, you glance at the moon, high in the sky. The eye is open, and good deeds shall be recognised and enhanced. You make a swift lunge, and plunge the point of your blade through the beasts’ eye. It screams vile vengeance, and then falls to the ground. Moments later, Swordhaven knights run into the village, and watch as the Demon sinks through the ground, back into hell.

“Sir, the king has requested you accompany us back to the palace, as he would like to speak to you about that Demon.”

Another choice. Go with the soldiers?
Back to top Go down
Poppy Bill

Poppy Bill

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Hordes (RP)   Demonic Hordes (RP) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 2:38 am

Actions:
-I swap the Strong Acid for the Pure Mana Orb.
-As the guards chase after my magical illusion, I remain invisible and try to escape the moat channel. I'll most likely head for the castle, and attempt to garner any information about the mysterious threat to this world.
-If I must fight the Warrior, I remain invisible and try to sneak up on him. I aim for his legs and his hands in an attempt to disable him. If I should be spotted, I will dodge his swings and retaliate when possible. I do not want to kill him, as he might know something about the oddities occuring in this world (and murder is Astra's province anyway).

Secondary Weapon: Pure Mana Orb
Storage: Strong Acid
Back to top Go down
ookaminami

ookaminami

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Hordes (RP)   Demonic Hordes (RP) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 3:06 am

Character Name:Astra

Actions:
- I hide as the guards and the reptile that they are chasing rush by.
- As soon as they pass me and are far enough away, or distracted enough I make my way to the moat and the unwalled section of the castle.If I am spotted by any of the remaining guards I will attack them, and if I am not I will continue the search for my target.
- I search the castle, while sticking to the shadows, for my target. If I find him I will assassinate him quickly and without any noise. I will then take something of his to prove that he is dead, so that I will be paid, and leave the castle.

Back to top Go down
Draconor

Draconor

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Hordes (RP)   Demonic Hordes (RP) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 9:29 am

Actions:
- I converse with the men and set out to the King straight away
- I ask the men why the King needs me about the demon and if this has happened before.
- I stay alert for any more demons and if I find a villager I will tell them to stay inside Swordhaven and seek refuge.

Equipped-

Storage-
Red Cloak
Back to top Go down
Frozen Fighter

Frozen Fighter

Honor : 10644

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Hordes (RP)   Demonic Hordes (RP) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 11:04 am

Actions:
-I shift into a hawk and attempt to fly away discreetly, carrying my lance in my talons. If I am noticed, I will dodge any attempts to hit or harm me.
- If I escape, I will leave Greenguard and head to the nearest town, preferably Battleon or Swordhaven, whichever is closer to my present location. In one of these towns, I will find an inn to stay the night at, or some other building that can shelter me for the night.
-If I can't escape, I shift into a great armored Green Dragon and battle the bandits. I will first try to slash at the leader, hoping to confuse the enemy if they are without their leader. Afterwards, I will attempt to scare off any bandits that I can in order to safely escape. If I am able to escape now, I will continue with what I had planned. Otherwise, I will once I defeat/evade the rest of the bandits.

Primary Weapon: Fire Hardened Wooden Lance
Armor: Emerald Leather Tunic
Storage: Empty
Back to top Go down
Arata
Creative
Creative
Arata

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Hordes (RP)   Demonic Hordes (RP) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 7:00 pm

Actions:
- I ask the inn keeper about the rumors of demons, asking where the sightings have been happening.

- I also ask around other citizens and knights, asking if they've seen any demons and if they need help.

-I reach out again with my Death's Touch for any other souls or demons, always at the ready.

Back to top Go down
Zevandir

Zevandir

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Hordes (RP)   Demonic Hordes (RP) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 7:01 pm

Character Name: Sess’eth and Astra

Sess’eth- You climb from the moat, holding the illusion spell tight around you. You run across the courtyard to the building the guards came from, and dash inside. The building has long tables and is lit by a roaring fire. Your padded reptile feet make no sound on the rough flagstones of the floor. There are no guards inside, so you continue through the building. You reach a hall, it is long and dark, feeling safe you drop the spell to conserve your mana.

Astra- You wait for the guards and creature to pass, then dash down the road, jumping into and swimming quickly across the moat. At the other side, you crouch and pause, taking stock of your surroundings, across a courtyard is a building, the open door suggesting that this is where the guards came from. You move quickly to it, and glance around the corner. Nobody is in the room. You move stealthily to the door at the opposite end, and move through into the dark, glad to be away from the light. You turn to move down the hall and walk right into the reptile.

You both pull knives from your belt at the same time, from the awkward angle a which Sess’eth holds the dagger, Astra can see he is unskilled, Sess’eth sees the opposite in Astra.

‘I need to kill my target before anything else.’ Astra thinks. She begins to move around the reptile, rather not fighting it. Sess’eth lets her go, but asks a question first.

“I have heard of oddities in this world, do you know of them?” Sess’eth asks.

“Yeah, about five minutes ago I saw a weird reptile running down a path, turns out it can talk and ended up in my way.”

Sess’eth doesn’t reply.

Stalemate.

~~~~

Character Name: Aeolar Felraith

“I will come with you, let us go at once to the king.” You say to the knights, and you set off in the dark night, running quickly along the path. You wish someone had invented horses.

Soon you are at the castle, and the men take you through the gates directly to the throne room.

“So you are the BladeSinger of that small town eh? A weak and pitiful king asks.

“ Yes, and your, I see, are a great and powerful king of Swordhaven?” you reply.

“No, are you blind boy? Look at me. You look closer, the king is wearied beyond his age, hardly the pathetic and childish king you have heard so many rumours about.
“My kingdom is falling, and I am too.”

“I see my lord.” You say “Why have you called me here?”

“You killed a Demon today, yes? Well here is some information, the demon only ended up on lore today because the last of my elite demon slayers died the day before. I’m not sure if you understand, but there are multiple realms, Lore is neutral, and thus sits between the higher heavens and the lower hells. Demons, the most foul of all creatures, come from the thirteenth realm of hell, the lowest. Heroes, who pass their blood onto such as you, come from the second and third higher realms, a pristine paradise of immortal beings with incredible strength. For over a century now, those realms have been degrading, the heroes becoming corrupted, and becoming unable to return to that realm. Now the third higher realm is gone, the second most likely the same. Without those realms, the gods cannot aid us, and there are no pure heroes left.”

“My lord, what will we do?”

At this moment, a scout runs in, breathless and covered in blood.

“My lord!”

“Scout, where is the rest of your patrol? Report!”

“My lord, my patrol is dead, we went to the north as requested, and we found them.”

At this, the kind pales, and begins to breath quicker. “What did you say?”

“My lord, the 7th Demon army is in the north,” the scout’s legs buckle and he falls to his knees. “The demons are coming…” the scouts falls on his face, blood pooling around him, a gaping wound in his back now evident.

“You asked me what we would do. For now, I will stay here, you are to travel abroad, and find the last remnants of the pure heroes, take this, in case more demons attack before another killer can be found.”

You take the small stone the king offers you, it is clearly a device that will draw you back to the king should he call. Without another word, you turn and leave the room.

~~~~

You shift quietly into a hawk, and fly out of the bushes, you dash skyward as fast as your wings will beat.

“Oi! He’s flying boss!” a thug calls. The boss spins around, and throws his club. It hits your wing, and you hear and sickening crack, the pain is intense, and you wall to earth, you think quickly, and morph into an Armoured Green Dragon.

You turn slowly, and slash out at the leader, renting his torso with your huge talons. You grab him, and as the other bandits watch dumbstruck, you maliciously roast the leaders head with your fire. He screams and screams, and you chuckle a throaty laugh as a bandit pisses himself. They all run, screaming away from you.

You turn back into yourself, and pick up your lance. You walk slowly into the distance, thinking hard about where you should go next.

~~~~

“Inn Keeper, have you heard of Demons in the land?” he turns to face you, and wordlessly shakes his head.

A peasant approaches you “Excuse me, but did you say Demon?”

“Yes.” You answer, bemused by the peasants anxious expression.

“The protector of my village killed one today, it burst from the ground and attacked him, he screamed for us to run to the city.” The peasant indicates a group of villagers at a table, clearly others from the same village. You go and sit with them, talking late into the night, the sun rises as you finally finish, your death touch pulls, hard. This worries you, it usually only tugs. You explain about it to the villagers, and run from the inn.

Before you get too far, a knight begins to run the same way, he runs next to you,

“Where are you going?” He can see you are a death reaper.

“I think I can feel a demon.” The man’s eyes widen.

“Today, I was part of a group that brought a demon-killer to the castle, the king spoke to him for quite a while.” He explains the rest, and you run faster, the knight barely keeping up.

You run through the streets, robes flying behind you. You round a bend and see it. A giant, 8ft Demon, red skin and twisted black horns, a gaping smile of jagged yellow teeth and beady black eyes. A man in black armour, a sword buckled to his waist and a buckler on his back has seen it too. Time to fight, for this is not a soul to go on, it’s a battle to fight.

~~~~

Character Name: Lord Tyrannus

You strap on your armament, and climb onto the back of your dragon, the morning patrol is yours today. Your mount is a great ice dragon, and you talk as you fly over the great northland ice fields.

‘Good sleep, Glacialis?’

‘Yes, and you, Tyr?’

‘Meh, it was ok. I kept having weird dreams about giant red beasts.’

‘Haha, I know, Tyr, we are linked, remember?’

‘Yes, that is true,’ you smile ruefully. You cease communication, content to simply enjoy each other’s company in the cool morning’s air.

You continue the patrol, and are about to return home when something catches your eye, a small band of weird giants are trudging through the snow.

‘Glace, let’s have a look.’

‘Sure thing.’

You fly lower, and you catch your breath, the beasts below are those from your dreams. You didn’t expect to see anyone on your patrol, so your weapons are light. You check them.

Equipped:
Primary Weapon: Dragon Sword and Shield
Secondary Weapon: Dragon’s Dagger
Armour: Dragon Plate
Mount: Glacialis the Ice Dragon
Back to top Go down
Draconor

Draconor

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Hordes (RP)   Demonic Hordes (RP) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 7:21 pm

Actions:
- I move quickly towards the town stables(assuming they have one) and request for a horse on the King's business.
- I check all supplies and head to the local shops to see if I can purchase supplies.
- I stay alert for any more demons and if I encounter any hostiles I will draw my sword and enter my bladesinging stance observing it's actions and then attempting to counter attack when possible.

Equipped-

Storage-
Red Cloak
King's stone
Back to top Go down
Arata
Creative
Creative
Arata

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Hordes (RP)   Demonic Hordes (RP) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 9:18 pm

Actions:
- I assume my Reaper's Stance, scythe at the ready to block any strikes the demon might throw my way. I move around it quickly, searching for any openings to slash at it with quick strikes, using my speed as an advantage to the large creature.

- I warn the villagers to get out of here, and call to the knights for help.

-I charge and channel lightning through my Ring, striking it with lightning when the chance presents itself and fusing lightning with my Scythe to make its strikes electrically charged.

Back to top Go down
Poppy Bill

Poppy Bill

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Hordes (RP)   Demonic Hordes (RP) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 10:20 pm

Actions:

-I decide to follow the assassin and learn of her intentions. I make no effort to hide myself to her, as I do not want her to view me as a threat.
-I try to ask the assassin who her target is, and that perhaps I might be able to aid her. If I aid her, I ask her to aid me.
-If she turns on me, I will use my Illusion magic to alter her perceptions and make her believe I am a trusted friend. However, should that fail, I flee through the castle, drawing as much attention to myself and to her as possible, making her job much more difficult.

Back to top Go down
blobman

blobman

Honor : 11152

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Hordes (RP)   Demonic Hordes (RP) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 4:36 am

Character name: lord tyrannus
actions:

-i keep flying at a height so that they cannot see me and ican find out more about them.
-if they notice me i get my ice dragon to use its breath powers on them while i use magic to blast balls of ice at them.
-if i am unnoticed i wait until i learn enough if they join a larger group i will leave and report what i discovered to the other dragon lords. if they do not join a larger group i attack them from the sky then report to the other dragons lords after the beasts are defeated.

Equipped:
Primary Weapon: Dragon Sword and Shield
Secondary Weapon: Dragon’s Dagger
Armour: Dragon Plate
Mount: Glacialis the Ice Dragon
Storage: none(im assuming)
Back to top Go down
ookaminami

ookaminami

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Hordes (RP)   Demonic Hordes (RP) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 1:54 pm

Actions:
- I keep my guard up and pass the reptile. I need to get my job done before anything else.
- If it starts to follow me I will use my stealth to get away from it. If the reptile continues to follow me I will ignore it and continue my job. If it tries to ask me too many more questions I will give short answers and then instruct it to be quiet.
- If it attacks me I will attack back using the shadows to my advantage.

Back to top Go down
Frozen Fighter

Frozen Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Hordes (RP)   Demonic Hordes (RP) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 10:23 pm

Actions:
-I head towards Swordhaven, shifting into anything that will be able to quickly get me there.
-When I reach Swordhaven, I will look for an inn to rest for the night. If it is daytime when I arrive, I will explore the town, if not, I go to the inn.
-If I encounter any trouble along the way, I will assess the opponent's skills and shift into a fitting opponent for the enemy. I will dodge until I see any openings, where I will strike swiftly, then go back on the defensive. I keep this up til something happens to change my focus or I win.

Primary Weapon: Fire Hardened Wooden Lance
Storage: Empty
Back to top Go down
Zevandir

Zevandir

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Hordes (RP)   Demonic Hordes (RP) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 6:20 pm

Character Names: Aeolar Felraith and Asura Kusari

Aeolar Felraith: ‘Get a horse, get supplies, find heroes and heroic scrolls….kill demon army, can’t be that hard, right?’ you slow to a walk and leave the palace, walking through the gates. You turn left, and continue down the road, talking to the guard beside you.

“Guard, where are the stables?” you demand “I need a horse.”

‘No? Really, you need the stables to get a horse? I would never have guessed, I’m not that stupid you know.’ The guard thinks privately.

“Right this way sir, about a block away.”

You hurry after the guard, eager to be gone from the city.

Asura Kusari: You stare in shock as the entire troupe of guards and the Bladesinger walk straight past the demon,

‘They can’t see it…’ you think to yourself.

You watch them keep walking, then turn your attention back to the demon. It glances around, then turns slowly to face you. It sniffs the air, as if trying to confirm that you are real. It’s expression grows puzzled,

‘It can’t smell me,’ you realise. You assume your reapers stance, ready for battle.

Unable to smell you, the beast grows cautious, thinking you might not be real, it reaches slowly out with a clawed hand, the black talons almost touching your cloak. you dodge to the side of the hand, the beast now facing your shoulder, in the same movement you slash down with your scythe, infusing it with your power. The beast’s hand flies off, and you are rewarded with an electrified coating of blood.

The beast is now satisfied you are real, you turn slowly to face it once more, the beasts eyes contract, and a fierce snarl splits its face.

“Time to die, human.”

You scream to any villagers around, “Get out of here, now!”

The beast leaps forward, and the battle begins in earnest.

Aeolar Felraith: You walk slowly through the stables, the smell of hay and animals reaching your nose. It is a pleasant smell, and reminds you of home. The stables are warm, and the horses are all snorting happily.

“Sir, please follow em this way, we have our finest stallion in the back.”

You follow a stable boy, and he leads you through the stables and out into a courtyard. Standing without a rope is the most beautiful horse you have ever seen, a tall, strong stallion, his coat as black as your armour. The animal turns its head towards you, and you see great intelligence within its eyes.

‘Hello human, I am [insert cool name here].’ It whispers into your head.

You smile, and walk towards him, you stroke his head.

“Where is his saddle?” you ask the stable boy.

“Sir, he doesn’t have one.”

In confusion, you look back at the horse, and as you watch, a saddle appears on his back, the saddle is crimson, as red as blood. Climbing onto him, you gently touch your heels to the horse’s flanks, it rears up and then charges out of the courtyard, you try to slow him down, but you can’t control the wild horse.

‘I can smell Demon.’ The horse whispers into your mind.

‘How? Demons are ethereal creatures, you shouldn’t be able to smell that.’

‘Who said I was of this world?’ the horse replies, amusement evident in his voice.

You smile grimly, and hold on as the animal gallops from the stables and back down the street, you round the corner again, and see a Reaper Magnus fighting an invisible foe.

‘I can’t see it!’ you cry in your mind.

‘I can.’ The horse leaps forward and rears up, slamming his hoofs down.

Asura Kusari: You watch as the horse attacks the Demon, and as the demon let’s its guard down, you strike.

“5th Jujutsu, Kokurai Shikyo Dageki!” you cry, unleashing a blast of black lightning from your ring. It hits the demon in the arm, leaving a scorching hole in its shoulder and blowing the arm clean off. You smile, and attack again.

“1st Jujutsu, Raikou Senjigusuri!” Your scythe glows blue, and lightning crackles along it. You swing your lightning infused scythe, and attack the beast. Your scythe enters the demon from its side, sliding through a pair of ribs. The Demon chokes, the explodes as lightning rips it apart. You smile,

“Stupid beast.” You say.

“Is it dead?” the Bladesinger asks.

You grin, “Yep, sure is.”

“Nice, I couldn’t even see it.”

“Yeah, I guessed that, how could your horse?”

The Bladesinger is puzzled, “Dunno, it can talk to.”

“That’s a darn nice horse then.” You say “Where are you going?”

Aeolar looks grim, “There’s more demons, lots more.”

You feel dread seep into your belly, and a cold fear rise up inside of you.

“Just how many more?” you don’t really want the answer.

“Thousands.”

It’s amazing how badly one word can scare a person, you think.

The blade singer walks away, off to the centre of town. You watch him go, the sit down quietly to think about what to do next.

Aeolar Felraith: You walk into town, and buy supplies, although you don’t really buy them after the owners work out the king sent you to kill demons, it’s as if the people are literally tripping over themselves to supply you. After you judge that you are ready, your ride from the city, back out into the country side. You gaze at the sky, and watch as a green animal flies at breakneck speeds over your head. Time to have an adventure.

Aeoalr Felraith:
*Gain Mount: Black Spirit Horse*

Asura Kusari:
*Remember spells: 1st Jujutsu, Raikou Senjigusuri (Lighting Infuse), and 5th Jujutsu, Kokurai Shikyo Dageki (Black Lightning Strike)*

Character Names: Sess’eth and Astra

Astra: You slip into the shadows and run down the hall, trying to evade the reptile. After countless corners and halls, you crouch down, waiting. You don’t have to wait long, for the reptile walks sedately around the same corner and looks straight at you. You decide to just go and kill the king, ignore the reptile. After walking a short way down the hall, you turn around.

The reptile is still there, and asks a question, “What are you doing in the castle, you walk with purpose.”

Short answers. “Kill mission.”

“who have you been ordered to kill?”

“King.”

The reptile looks aghast, “Why?”

“Got told to, money.”

“But-“

“Shut up. Please.” You say, annoyed.

The reptile looks down, and shuts up.

Sess’eth
: You are shocked, why would a human kill the leader? Surely money isn’t the only reason.

“Err-”

“Quiet!” The warrior says, clearly agitated now.

You protest, “I only have one question!”

“Then make it quick…” she says darkly.

“Do you need help?”

“No.”

You decide to remain silent for now, and simply follow the Warrior through the castle.

Astra: Hours later, you see daylight seeping in through a window, not as you would have preferred, but you are almost there anyway. You have come to realise that the castle is HUGE, and trying to avoid guards was hard as well, good thing- you look over your shoulder reflexively –that reptile is good at sneaking around too. You arrive finally at the throne room, the door is shut, and two royal knights in gold-trimmed armour stand at the door, spears shining sharply. You grimace, informers told you this is the only entrance to the throne room. You sigh, no chance of defeating them. Maybe you should sue the reptile’s help? He is an illusion magician after all.

Sess’eth: You sit behind the assassin, and wait.

Character name: Linus

You return to human form, and decide to make all haste for Swordhaven. Thinking quickly, you shift into a Chisoku Kitsune, a fox of speed. It is as if time has slowed down, your hearing is refined, your eyesight is sharp, and power and speed ripple beneath your fur. You leap forward, and sprint at an amazing pace towards Swordhaven. You will be there in a few hours at the most.

You can see the Swordhaven gates, so you slow, and then stop. You don’t want to arrive like this, best a bird or something. You sprint of again, and leap into the air, shifting quickly into a falcon. You continue to fly, and look down. A man in black armour and riding a black horse is far beneath you.

You fly over the walls, and land on the roof of a building. You shift back into human form, and climb quickly to the city floor. It is early in the day, and you decide to explore the city.

*Sun sets*

You look up at the sky, and watch as the sun sinks beyond the stone walls. Time to find an inn. You hurry through the city, away from the marketplace, admiring the new steel tip you have on your lance. Soon you reach an inn close to the city walls, and walk through the door. The atmosphere is lively, men and women are signing rowdily around a minstrel, rough wooden tales pushed against the wall. A roaring fire burns happily in the corner. You cannot help but smile as you push your way through to the bar.

“A room please, for an undefined number of nights.” You say jovially.

The keeper smiles, “10 gold.”

You curse inwardly, you have no money! You notice a man sitting at an untouched watching you, as if sensing your predicament, he stands up and walks towards you. He smiles at the inn keeper, his ragged blonde hair framing his face.

“I’m payin’.” He says to you, pulling a sack of gold coins from his coat, dropping them onto the bar. You wonder why he would pay for you, and your puzzlement only grows when he says

“Keep the change.”

There surely must be more than 50 gold in there! You look at him more closely, and this time you see the spear gun and quiver of spears on his back, you don’t miss the blood stains on the long-coat this time either.

The inn keeper clears his throat, “Upstairs, room 77.”

“Thanks, you too, mister.”

“No problem.” Mutters the stranger, walking away.

“You decide to head straight to your room, and walk up the creaking stairs to find it.

*Gain item: 50 gold*

*Lose item: Fire Hardened Wooden Lance*

*Gain Item: Steel Tipped Lance*

Character Name: Lord Tyrannus

You circle the Daemons, for that is surely what they are. You circle them for about an hour, until they make camp. You judge that they are not going to join a larger force. You decide to attack.

‘Ready, Glace?’

‘Very, lets go!’

You swoop down at incredible speeds, readying your sword and shield while you do. You hit the first beast hard, he falls to the ground with his throat slashed wide open, Glacialis’ talons are red. You leap from your dragon’s back, and engage another demon in combat, Glacialis take son the other 3. you circle the demon, and leap forward, slashing it’s arm, dark black blood spewing from the wound. You grin, this is easy. You hear a satisfying crunch, and glance back at your dragon, you watch in terror, the crunch was not a Demon’s neck, but your dragon’s forearm, a demon grinning, icy blue blood splashing around it’s mouth.

“No!” you scream, and watch hopelessly as another demon leaps onto Glacialis’ neck, slicing it open with razor talons. Your dragon screams defiance one last time, using a mighty blast of icy breath to destroy those three demons attacking her. You spin and try to run to her, but a wicked pain in your right shoulder jerks you to a stop, you remember the demon. It tears out your shoulder, and hits you on the back of the head. You fall to the ground, and all goes black.

Note- Blob,. You are not a mega-ultra-awesome-super-hero, as much as we would both like it, we cannot be one, especially in a RP like this one. Balance is the key element in an RP, and you are supposed to think out what to do, unlike simply stating what the result is, doesn’t work like that bud. Next turn, you will be a semi-crazy (the only con of your character, due to dragon’s death…), injured, weapon less/armour less prisoner in a camp full of Demons. Good thing you don’t suffer from the cold… at least now you get to pretty much start again, :P

Try again please blobo, think and you will survive. BTW, you have three turns to escape.
Back to top Go down
Poppy Bill

Poppy Bill

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Hordes (RP)   Demonic Hordes (RP) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 6:44 pm

Actions:

-If the assassin needs aid, I will help her either by turning her invisible, making her look like someone the king knows and trusts, or by altering the perceptions of the guards, so they believe Astra is a trusted friend and ally.
-After enchanting the assassin, I rest for a moment to recharge my magical energy.
-Should the assassin require more aid, I will give her the Strong Acid that I used to get in the castle.

Back to top Go down
Arata
Creative
Creative
Arata

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Hordes (RP)   Demonic Hordes (RP) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 8:01 pm

Actions:
- I decide to follow after the Bladesinger and see if he would like help in defeating these demons, as that is something that I must do as well. Safety in numbers.

- If he allows me to accompany him, I ask him his name and offer mine, as well as ask why he is here, what he is doing, and will answer his questions. If he turns me away, I will look for the demons myself, but look for anyone else who wishes to help me.

-I use my Death's Touch to lead to the demons, whether I am with the Bladesinger or not, keeping on guard in case of attack.

Back to top Go down
blobman

blobman

Honor : 11152

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Hordes (RP)   Demonic Hordes (RP) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 7:09 pm

Character name: lord tyrannus
actions:

-i go around to talk to everyone and see if they know anything and if any of them can heal my wounds if someone can heal them i ask them to and tell them if we ever get out of here they will be well rewarded
-i also try and find any skilled warriors/mages to help make plans with me to escape, but i do not try unless we are sure that we can escape
-i see if any of them can use magic if some can i first see how good theyare and integrate that into my plan
-i also see if anyone has any weapons or armor stashed somewhere for our escape plan
-i will not try to escape untill i find out more about everyone there and we have a surefire plan

Equipped:
Primary Weapon: none
Secondary Weapon: none
Armour: none
Mount: dead
Storage: none

BTW: in my other post i did not post that i would land i said attack from the sky and u put that i landed which lead to my dragons death
Back to top Go down
ookaminami

ookaminami

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Hordes (RP)   Demonic Hordes (RP) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 2:39 pm

Actions:
- I begrudgingly ask the reptile for assistance, and ask him to make me look like someone the king and the guards know and trust.
- Once the reptile has made me look like the trusted person I will step out of the shadows and try to get the guards to let me into the throne room.
- Once in the throne room I will finish the job that i was given and flee the area with or without the reptile.

Back to top Go down
Frozen Fighter

Frozen Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Hordes (RP)   Demonic Hordes (RP) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 4:53 pm

Actions:
-I look around and explore Swordhaven, trying to find out anything interesting. Should I overhear an interesting conversation, I attempt to move closer without arousing suspicion. If the need arises, I will shift into something that will allow me to gather information more easily.
- I will also explore the shops around Swordhaven. I try to find some equipment that may help me in the future.
-If I get into a fight, I will only use slight alterations to my appearance, etc., so as to not draw attention to myself. I will try to shift into another form little by little that will give me an advantage in the battle. I will then rush in and attempt to use my lance to have him try and get inside its range, then quickly attack with my dagger to any vital points in range. If he stays farther away, I will use jabs and short slashes whenever he is in range of my lance. If my shapeshifting ability is exposed, I will shift into anything to gives me an advantage, but causes the least amount of damage to the buildings, people, etc.

Primary Weapon: Steel Tipped Lance
Storage: 50 gold
Back to top Go down
Draconor

Draconor

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Hordes (RP)   Demonic Hordes (RP) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 8:32 pm

Actions:
- I begin to leave Swordhaven heading towards my next destination, talking to my newly aquired horse about the current quest and trying to gain information about itself.
- I accept the reapers proposition and tell him of the King's words asking if he knows who these "Pure heroes" are.
- If demons are spotted once again I shall attempt to battle them atop of my mount.

Equipped-

Storage-
Red Cloak
King's stone

Mount-
Black Spirit Horse
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content