Creed of Honor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan based around artwork, gaming, and much much more.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Make sure to find our chatbox, and catch the live stream! ~RQ

Hai Guys, Grr, title length!

Go down 
+3
ookaminami
Azk
Zevandir
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Zevandir

Zevandir

Honor : 10255

Hai Guys, Grr, title length! Empty
PostSubject: Hai Guys, Grr, title length!   Hai Guys, Grr, title length! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 10:04 pm

Hey everyone, just checking in with you guys. Thinking about writing another story soonish, when I do, I’ll be sure to put it here as I go, Creed of Honor has really, like, not died, but gone underground, I highly doubt that anyone who isn’t from CoH or possibly one of the slightly earlier forms of this… group of writers and artists even know it exists.

Anyone been to Greece? Its an awesome place, I was part of a state wide(Western Australia) competition that sends 10 students to Greece as part of learning about the ANZACs, this years tour went to Greece because it is the 75th anniversary of the ANZACs in Greece.

Gonna quickly go skim the forums, but before I do, has anyone played/owns a copy of Minecraft? Its an awesome game that I play, and after a period of intense political struggle outside and inside of a prominent clan, I emerged as one of the new leaders, so anyone who decides they might want to play Minecraft as part of this clan, I can ensure you end up with a prominent position right off the bat, simply because the clan is relatively paranoid and trusted friends of the leaders soar immediately to high-ranking positions.

As I take my leave (not for long this time) I leave you with this-
“If you think dogs can’t count, try putting three dog biscuits in your pocket and giving Fido only two of them.” Phil Pastoret
Back to top Go down
Azk

Azk

Honor : 10659

PostSubject: Re: Hai Guys, Grr, title length!   Hai Guys, Grr, title length! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 12:45 am

Hey Zev, welcome back. Sounds like you would've had a pretty awesome time. You'll have to tell us more of what you did sometime :)

Also, yeah I have a copy of Minecraft, I play it every now and then with mates and I might be interested in playing with you and your friends sometime, chuck me a PM if you want bro.

Sweet to have you back at any rate bro, hope to see you round.
Back to top Go down
ookaminami

ookaminami

Honor : 20575

PostSubject: Re: Hai Guys, Grr, title length!   Hai Guys, Grr, title length! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 2:22 am

Hai Zev, long time no see. :D You are thinking up a new story? Awesomeness! Have an amazing trip to Greece, I've always wanted to go there, among other places. From the pictures I've seen it is beautiful. ^_^ Hope to see you around sometime. =)
Back to top Go down
/ˈiːdʒɨs/
Admin
Admin
/ˈiːdʒɨs/

Honor : 12943

PostSubject: Re: Hai Guys, Grr, title length!   Hai Guys, Grr, title length! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 12:09 pm

Haider Zev

Lolz, I was actually just about to open up Minecraft after skimming the forums. Already part of 2 servers though, so I won't be able to join a 3rd.
Back to top Go down
xRaedqwex
Admin
Admin
xRaedqwex

Honor : 8437

PostSubject: Re: Hai Guys, Grr, title length!   Hai Guys, Grr, title length! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 5:28 pm

i r has the minecraft but i play on a server already.

i only play it when i dont play vindictus, and i dont play vindictus much because of life.

and yeah, the "clan" is just a place for people who know about it to hang out and talk really. not interested in making new people join

~RQ
Back to top Go down
https://creedohhonor.forummotion.com
Zevandir

Zevandir

PostSubject: Re: Hai Guys, Grr, title length!   Hai Guys, Grr, title length! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 8:54 pm

HAI EVERYONE!

:D I already went to Greece Nami, :P It was AWESOME! We mainly went to the island of Crete, it was a 10 day trip, and from Australia that’s like, a 17 hour flight? We stopped in Dubai for five hours but meh, I got lost in the airport and couldn’t find my friends… So after two days in Athens, the second being a tour of the city (I went to the acropolis and saw the Parthenon :O, not as big as the pictures but oh well), then it was 7 days on the island of Crete, learning more about the Anzac’s involvement in Greece in WW2, and actually visiting most of the places that were of significance. We hiked for 6 and a half hours through a gorge, it was awesome, but I got tired :D because it wasn’t just a path, it was really tricky, through a sandy riverbed, then through a forest, then through a really rocky riverbed! I might put my 12 page long tour journal I had to write up here.

But on the subject of Minecraft, what servers do you guys play on? And What usernames :P Mines the hardest thing to guess EVAAAR!

Great to see you back Azk, I thought you were gone!

Heres the clan I part-lead: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/319042-pirates-of-the-infinite-horizons/
Back to top Go down
Poppy Bill

Poppy Bill

Honor : 11435

PostSubject: Re: Hai Guys, Grr, title length!   Hai Guys, Grr, title length! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 5:07 am

Well, hey, Zev! Long time! How've you been?

And a new storeh...but Zev, you haven't even started the last one! XD Nah, it's cool. A new story should be fun! :D
Back to top Go down
Zevandir

Zevandir

PostSubject: Re: Hai Guys, Grr, title length!   Hai Guys, Grr, title length! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 3:00 am

*sigh* I know this Billeh, but I lost interest in the old one before I started :P Might write it someday. Thinking something Victorian/Steampunk era this time 'round. I don't care much for the sci-fi stuff you guiys love :P
Back to top Go down
Arata
Creative
Creative
Arata

Honor : 11274

PostSubject: Re: Hai Guys, Grr, title length!   Hai Guys, Grr, title length! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 7:33 am

I love steampunk :D Go for it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hai Guys, Grr, title length!   Hai Guys, Grr, title length! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hai Guys, Grr, title length!
Page 1 of 1