Creed of Honor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan based around artwork, gaming, and much much more.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Make sure to find our chatbox, and catch the live stream! ~RQ

Hey guys! Long time no post.

Go down 
+3
Arata
ookaminami
/ˈiːdʒɨs/
7 posters
AuthorMessage
/ˈiːdʒɨs/
Admin
Admin
/ˈiːdʒɨs/

Honor : 12975

Hey guys!  Long time no post. Empty
PostSubject: Hey guys! Long time no post.   Hey guys!  Long time no post. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 10:40 pm

Hey everyone!
It turns out I had forgotten the url to this place for almost a year I think. :P I noticed that some of you still actually come here from time to time, which is pretty awesome. <3

Anyway, how's everyone been doing?! Anyone find the cure for cancer yet? Did Poppy get a book published? Since was last on here I've been going to college for Computer Science and was able to finally sell a Flash game. Been playing a lot of League of Legends lately (And by a lot, I mean that it's basically all that I do).

Ya, so...
First to respond gets a cookie. :)
Back to top Go down
ookaminami

ookaminami

Honor : 20607

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! Long time no post.   Hey guys!  Long time no post. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 3:56 am

Hey all, long time no see. I haven't dropped by here in quite a while. I'm in my third year of college now, which is rather weird. All in all I've been pretty good. I got a seasonal job at Williams-Sonoma, which is good because I will hopefully have money to travel, or move. Congratulations on your success. :) I'm not really on MSN anymore because it caused some problems. I do have skype though. Do I get a cookie?
Back to top Go down
/ˈiːdʒɨs/
Admin
Admin
/ˈiːdʒɨs/

Honor : 12975

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! Long time no post.   Hey guys!  Long time no post. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 1:33 pm

Hey guys!  Long time no post. Cookie

Glad to see you're still doing good Kate :D (Strange. The things that you remember...)
Back to top Go down
Arata
Creative
Creative
Arata

Honor : 11306

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! Long time no post.   Hey guys!  Long time no post. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 4:55 pm

Er mah gerd Goat!!!!! :D And Kate!!!!! :D It's been like...FOREVER!!!! D:

Honestly, not a whole lot has gone on xD Junior year of highschool over here, just found out that Bill moved to Ohio (same state as meeeee! Not to spoil your own news Bill xD). Me and Bill actually recently started brainstorming story stuff over Facebook. Do you guys have facebooks? We should all be friends :P

Anyway, been working on my saxophone skills, trying to figure out where I want to go to college and what to major in (been looking at Music or Chemistry....yeah, totally unrelated subjects xD), auditioning and stuff like that. Anyway, that's about it for me. It's been too long guys :D
Back to top Go down
ookaminami

ookaminami

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! Long time no post.   Hey guys!  Long time no post. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 6:36 pm

Oh sweet, I got a cookie. :D I'm glad to hear that you have been fine, Arata. Sometimes things being uneventful is good in the over all scheme of things. I would gladly befriend you on the book of face. ^^ You still have a while to figure out where you want to go for college and what you want to do, so don't panic about it or anything, not that you would. :)
Back to top Go down
Poppy Bill

Poppy Bill

Honor : 11467

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! Long time no post.   Hey guys!  Long time no post. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 1:23 pm

NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU MAH NEWS!!!! :OOO

Lol, hey everyone! Yep, as Arata said, I've moved over to Ohio to go to school. Still studying History and still brainstrumming with Arata over on Facebook. I got a job driving cars for a Buick dealership, and I'm still basically on Steam ALL THE TIME.

But yeah, we should Facebook sometime! Or play a game on Steam! SRSLY. XD
Back to top Go down
Azk

Azk

Honor : 10691

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! Long time no post.   Hey guys!  Long time no post. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 10:35 am

Wow, been awhile since I've been on here o.O

Sup guys! Glad to hear you've all been fine. And what a coincidence Goat, I've been playing a ton of League of Legends too! :O Got my gold ranking for season 2 ;)

I finished school last year, did well in exams :D Took a gap year this year and next year I go to University/College to study Arts/Law. So looking forward to moving down to the beach and stuff!

I totally agree with Bill, we should totally all do something sometime!

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198030707033
^-- That's my steam address thing, don't really know how to work it too well on the community side of things, but that should do I think :p I just use it to play games!

(P.S. Goat, you should add me on League! ign: SpiralAU)
Back to top Go down
Poppy Bill

Poppy Bill

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! Long time no post.   Hey guys!  Long time no post. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 3:45 pm

Good to hear, Azk! and good luck with your degree! And living next to the beach sounds awesome!
Back to top Go down
Draconor

Draconor

Honor : 11574

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! Long time no post.   Hey guys!  Long time no post. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 7:34 pm

Hey guys! It's nice to know things are going well for all of you, it's been far too long. :)

Congrats on your success Goat. I could never really get into LoL, will give it another try. Anybody play DotA 2?
Still thinking of travelling to Britain Kate?
Azk, I am infinitely jealous. ;)
Definitely up for doing something, here's my facebook https://www.facebook.com/jordan.rhoda
My Steam account is JRhoda

I'm in my second and final year of college, studied modern history, literature, politics and economics over the last two years. Applying for university in January for a course in Middle Eastern Studies & Arabic.
Back to top Go down
Poppy Bill

Poppy Bill

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! Long time no post.   Hey guys!  Long time no post. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 9:55 pm

DRAC HAI!
Back to top Go down
Draconor

Draconor

Honor : 11574

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! Long time no post.   Hey guys!  Long time no post. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 4:36 pm

HAI PB! :D
Back to top Go down
Arata
Creative
Creative
Arata

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! Long time no post.   Hey guys!  Long time no post. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 7:38 pm

ER MAH GERD DRAC! HAAAAAAIIIIII!!!! :D

Glad to hear you're doing well!
Back to top Go down
ookaminami

ookaminami

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! Long time no post.   Hey guys!  Long time no post. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 1:25 am

Congratulations Bill on getting a job at a car dealership, and congratulations to Azk for finishing school. :D I hope you all are enjoying everything. ^^ Yes Drac, I am still thinking of traveling to Britain, but I have to have the money first. x_x Then thing that is on my list slightly before a trip to Britain is a trip to Canada to meet up with a couple of close friend over Memorial weekend and go to Anime North. ^^

If you want my facebook here it is: https://www.facebook.com/KateWhite2010
My Skypename is zexionisback, if anyone wants to add me either of those places.
Back to top Go down
Arata
Creative
Creative
Arata

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! Long time no post.   Hey guys!  Long time no post. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 9:20 pm

Awesome! Sent you guys friend requests, so when you get something from Casey D. Ryan, that's me! XD
Back to top Go down
xRaedqwex
Admin
Admin
xRaedqwex

Honor : 8469

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! Long time no post.   Hey guys!  Long time no post. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 3:38 am

well well well well well well whale

lol hey guys, whats up!

so yeah school... thats fun, second year of college. dem loans...

lol but in all srsns i miss you guys haha, i played SWTOR for awhile, but now i mostly just play with friends on LoL or whatever, still looking into getting a better stream system running. anyway i totally forgot this place was real. i guess its real. wow lol.
Back to top Go down
https://creedohhonor.forummotion.com
Poppy Bill

Poppy Bill

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! Long time no post.   Hey guys!  Long time no post. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 10:50 am

IT IS REAL, RYI. IT IS REAL. RAEL.

Oh, yeah, you should totally get the streams up and running again, Ryi! Those were fun!
Back to top Go down
xRaedqwex
Admin
Admin
xRaedqwex

Honor : 8469

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! Long time no post.   Hey guys!  Long time no post. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 1:37 am

yeah a buddy of mine has been doing it for awhile, has a partnership and all that.

kinda cool because that means he gets paid to stream haha. but yeah ill totally look into streaming soon, maybe stream ps3 games as well as steam games. shoot i could play some LoL

anyway ill post here if i ever do i guess lol
EDIT we should so all get skype and chat. with voice. while i stream. AW YEAH
Back to top Go down
https://creedohhonor.forummotion.com
Poppy Bill

Poppy Bill

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! Long time no post.   Hey guys!  Long time no post. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 4:07 am

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YEAH
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! Long time no post.   Hey guys!  Long time no post. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey guys! Long time no post.
Page 1 of 1