Creed of Honor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan based around artwork, gaming, and much much more.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Make sure to find our chatbox, and catch the live stream! ~RQ

Of Their Own Accord (Sign up and OOC)

Go down 
+2
Azk
xRaedqwex
6 posters
AuthorMessage
xRaedqwex
Admin
Admin
xRaedqwex

Honor : 8443

Of Their Own Accord (Sign up and OOC) Empty
PostSubject: Of Their Own Accord (Sign up and OOC)   Of Their Own Accord (Sign up and OOC) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 6:34 pm

This RP is more like an actual RP, where the characters make the story. example:

Person A: Mr. rubber duck attacks with full force, but failed to strike

Person B: Mr. 1337 saw duck failing, so he jumps down to help, and strikes a huge blow on the foe

Person A:MR. Duck thanks 1337 and tells him they need to get outta there. 1337 agrees and they take their leave.

Now that being said, no one may overpower their character. i will make changes as i see fit to make sure it is fair.

once we start i will make a new thread. this is only for sign ups and out of context stuff.

If you wanna play, make a character!

Character name:
Description: (how he/she looks, class, weapon of choice, eye color, backstory, anything else. remember to act like this character.)

Unlike the other RP, you do not have to wait for everyone to post to continue the story. You may post right after someone else does

This will start friday

~RQ

Last edited by xRaedqwex on Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://creedohhonor.forummotion.com
xRaedqwex
Admin
Admin
xRaedqwex

PostSubject: Re: Of Their Own Accord (Sign up and OOC)   Of Their Own Accord (Sign up and OOC) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 6:46 pm

Character name: Guillotine (Guill for short)
Description: 5'10, short black hair purple eyes. Assassin with a high prize on his head. Recently found out he has a blood brother, Ryi, and that Ryi had killed innocents. Plans to set off and stop his brother. Prefers daggers, but keeps a two handed sword on his back for when his cover is blown. Left arm is broken, unknown if it can be fixed.

~RQ
Back to top Go down
Azk

Azk

Honor : 10665

PostSubject: Re: Of Their Own Accord (Sign up and OOC)   Of Their Own Accord (Sign up and OOC) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 7:05 pm

Character Name: Tanis
Description: Stands at about 6'3", medium length black hair, dark eyes. Tanis was brought up by mercenaries throughout his childhood as his parents were brutally murdered and him critically injured by an unknown evil force. This upbringing has caused Tanis to seek vengeance on all evil in the world in hope of avenging his parents and also trained him to become immensely strong, able to wield massive weaponry. His weapon of choice is a gigantic iron sword and a metal prosthetic arm to replace his which was destroyed during the event in which his parents were murdered. He currently wanders the land seeking work as a mercenary, fighting any evil he finds.
Back to top Go down
/ˈiːdʒɨs/
Admin
Admin
/ˈiːdʒɨs/

Honor : 12949

PostSubject: Re: Of Their Own Accord (Sign up and OOC)   Of Their Own Accord (Sign up and OOC) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 9:46 pm

Character name: Mr. Rubber Duck Larry
Description:5' 0.0000003"; short, brown, straight hair; green eyes; Worm Rider; Not to be mistaken as a Wyrm Rider, Larry the Worm Rider has tamed giant worms, allowing him to gain control of the underground. Larry grew up on the farm with his parents. At a young age he began experimenting with chemical on worms and eventually was able to create a growth syrome.

Back to top Go down
ookaminami

ookaminami

Honor : 20581

PostSubject: Re: Of Their Own Accord (Sign up and OOC)   Of Their Own Accord (Sign up and OOC) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 3:02 am

Character name: Satsuki Kai
Description: Satsuki is 5'5" with black hair and green eyes. Warrior class, sorta. She just escaped from her home town the night before her arranged marriage. Before she left she managed to grab a little bit of money, and her father's katana. She doesn't know where she is headed, she is just trying to get away. Her father will probably send people after her when he notices that she is gone.
Back to top Go down
Arata
Creative
Creative
Arata

Honor : 11280

PostSubject: Re: Of Their Own Accord (Sign up and OOC)   Of Their Own Accord (Sign up and OOC) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 10:48 pm

Character name: Athe Nocturne
Description: Athe, short for Athanatos, was born into a family/clan of merchants and gypsies. His family's caravan went around the countryside, selling goods, and performing for the people. Sadly, his family was plagued by a bloodline disease known as Black Blood Fever, or Creeping Death. The infection overtakes a person's veins, often starting in their hand or leg, causing severe fevers over time, as well as seizing fits as the infection spreads and worsens. The disease often takes a couple of months to spread if you're lucky, killing the host once the blackened vein trail reaches the heart.

Athe's family was accused of practices in the dark arts, their disease taken as a sign of evil. The Royal Guard sought to kill his family, him being the only survivor. He now swears revenge on those who did this, by any means necessary.
Around 5'11", with pale skin, fairly lean and muscular. Cobalt blue hair (steel bluish), with electric blue eyes.
A dual blade fighter, uses two swords, one wider and somewhat shorted, and one longer and more slender. Has a small amount of telekinetic ability, though it is untrained and untapped into its true power. He uses concussive telekinesis in combination with his swords. Has the very start of Black Blood Fever in his left wrist.

He is usually depicted as somewhat gloomy, reserved. Is not much of a talker usually.
Back to top Go down
Poppy Bill

Poppy Bill

Honor : 11441

PostSubject: Re: Of Their Own Accord (Sign up and OOC)   Of Their Own Accord (Sign up and OOC) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 1:28 am

Character name: E-116
Description: A combat droid developed by Sync Industries, he was outfitted with illigal assassination technologies along with the rest of his generation. After murdering his master at the behest of his controller, E seemed to almost snap. Droids are not permitted to harm their masters. The realization of his actions caused E's morality core to short out, freeing him from the assassin protocols and giving him a free will.

Shortly after staging an escape from Sync Industries, E went into hiding, posing as a mining droid for the next four years. In battle, E uses a sword and shotgun combo, but prefers his sword. Distrustful of people and convinced of his superiority, E longs for the day he can find the man who forced him to kill his master.

E stands around six feet tall. His hull is painted dark green and crimson, and has piercing red eyes.
Back to top Go down
xRaedqwex
Admin
Admin
xRaedqwex

PostSubject: Re: Of Their Own Accord (Sign up and OOC)   Of Their Own Accord (Sign up and OOC) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 9:32 pm

This looks like a decent group.

We shall start this Tomorrow!

~RQ
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Their Own Accord (Sign up and OOC)   Of Their Own Accord (Sign up and OOC) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Of Their Own Accord (Sign up and OOC)
Page 1 of 1