Creed of Honor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan based around artwork, gaming, and much much more.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Make sure to find our chatbox, and catch the live stream! ~RQ

Bleach (Characters for title :)

Go down 
+2
Arata
Zevandir
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zevandir

Zevandir

Honor : 10295

Bleach (Characters for title :) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach (Characters for title :)   Bleach (Characters for title :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 6:57 am

I don't reackon Ichigo's shikai is that cool, looks like he ran out of money imo. i lvoe his bankai though, soooooo sweet. Renji's shikai is beast :p
Back to top Go down
Azk

Azk

Honor : 10699

PostSubject: Re: Bleach (Characters for title :)   Bleach (Characters for title :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 4:53 am

Nah pretty sure Aizen's is the best =p Personally I like Tousen's bankai the best though, it's pretty intense.
Back to top Go down
c-roc101

c-roc101

Honor : 9957

PostSubject: Re: Bleach (Characters for title :)   Bleach (Characters for title :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 5:56 am

My favorite bankai is Toshiros sprouting wings of ice is pretty sweet you can fly in a snowstorm un fazed

And if anyones shika is downright beast its yamamoto's swear if he activates his bankai then that would probably be the equivilent to Hiroshima on a global scale probably..........yea
Back to top Go down
Azk

Azk

PostSubject: Re: Bleach (Characters for title :)   Bleach (Characters for title :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 7:16 pm

Nah, he's activated it before and two of the captains were able to survive through it. It was pretty intense though. Aizen's is awesome though, one glimpse of his shikai and you're under a permanent illusion, makes him almost invincible.
Back to top Go down
Zevandir

Zevandir

PostSubject: Re: Bleach (Characters for title :)   Bleach (Characters for title :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 9:12 pm

Azk, that was his shikai he released onto the two captains, forgot their names but one's shikai is two dagegrs joined by a rope and the other has a pink coat right? If thats what you're thinking of, then that was his shikai :P i agree with C-roc, hiroshima global scale.
Back to top Go down
Azk

Azk

PostSubject: Re: Bleach (Characters for title :)   Bleach (Characters for title :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 9:53 pm

CC was talking about his shikai Yopo =p

But yeah, I'd guess that his bankai is insane. Aizen had to deliberately make Wonderweiss in order to stop him from using it.
Back to top Go down
Zevandir

Zevandir

PostSubject: Re: Bleach (Characters for title :)   Bleach (Characters for title :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 7:12 am

Guys, Y'know that dude and his fireworky sister? Where did they get those broken swords? are they Zanpuktoh?
Back to top Go down
Arata
Creative
Creative
Arata

Honor : 11314

PostSubject: Re: Bleach (Characters for title :)   Bleach (Characters for title :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 9:48 pm

You mean Ganju and Kukakku? No, they're just regular swords, not zanpakuto.
Back to top Go down
Zevandir

Zevandir

PostSubject: Re: Bleach (Characters for title :)   Bleach (Characters for title :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 8:22 am

Ok tanks Arata, I wasn't sure what they were :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach (Characters for title :)   Bleach (Characters for title :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bleach (Characters for title :)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2